TNF: Texans at Chiefs (-9) 8:20 NBC

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone surprised that Andy Reid is a plastic face shield guy? Me neither 

I'd like to welcome all of those who said they are "not going to watch this game"...

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I don't think Watkins wanted to be here.  He does much better with a QB that will throw the ball.

Could’ve sworn Watkins had career years with TBDs whipping boy Thyrod.

Really hope the Bills offense can do what they did with the terrible Tyrod Taylor during this 2016 season.😅

Edited by ScottLaw
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
3 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

I like this little running back for Chiefs

With the goofy offseason I really haven't paid much attention to rookies around the league, but he must be pretty talented to have been a 1rst rd pick.

2 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I don't think Watkins wanted to be here.  He does much better with a QB that will throw the ball.

He had substance problems when he was here and was battling some mental issues. He talked about it this offseason.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Like (+1) 1
2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

With the goofy offseason I really haven't paid much attention to rookies around the league, but he must be pretty talented to have been a 1rst rd pick.

He had substance problems when he was here and was battling some mental issues. He talked about it this offseason.

I was so excited when we drafted him albeit I wasn't a fan of what we gave up to draft him.  Glad he was able to get his issues resolved in KC.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Andy Reid really knows how to scheme an offense. I’ll give him that. It’s really a beautiful thing to watch even though I’m not a big fan of him. He’s really head and shoulders above everyone else. Helps having his top 3 but he’s had success with every offense he’s touched 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
6 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Crazy Stat -

Watkins now has 4 receiving TD in his last two Week 1 games combined. He has 0 receiving TD in all other regular season games in that span.

• Like (+1) 1
2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Strangely enough, neither do I

She gone!

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Crazy Stat -

Watkins now has 4 receiving TD in his last two Week 1 games combined. He has 0 receiving TD in all other regular season games in that span.

The Lizard juices flow best around labor day. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Haha (+1) 2
5 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Could’ve sworn Watkins had career years with TBDs whipping boy Thyrod.

Really hope the Bills offense can do what they did with the terrible Tyrod Taylor during this 2016 season.😅

I actually liked Tyrod...even got his jersey that first year.  He benefited by using his legs though.  Clearly Mahomes priority is passing the ball.

• Like (+1) 1
1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Crazy Stat -

Had 2 with the Rams week 1 it's wild really. I've learned to trade high in fantasy or watch people go HAM for him on Waivers every week 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Crazy Stat -

Well he is an advanced reptilian solar being