Jump to content

What do you expect out of our offense game 1?


Recommended Posts

On 9/9/2020 at 6:48 PM, John from Riverside said:

I want more passing like everyone else.....but dont be shocked if you see a conservative game plan in game one with no OTA's or preseason this year.....the easiest thing for a offense to do is run the ball and I expect a lot of that game one.

 

I keep hearing talk of a jets blowout......dont be suprised if the game is tighter because we are keeping the ball on the ground.

I think jets strength on defense is their DL and weakness is their CB’s , 

I think we are going to attack their CB’s all day long 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I honestly think that push the Jets all over the field. They take advantage of that trash secondary and pump balls to Diggs. I said 31-10 and feel like it may not ever be that close. The Jets will get

24+ points of offensive scoring.  

I hope Allen throws for 299 yards and we win by 28. I’m pretty sure that will lead to some fine amusement! 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

fully prepared for a botched gameplan from daboll for the first half. He has put Allen in terrible situations from day 1 and I don't expect any different this weekend 

Those are some high expectations 

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I expect it to look like last year. 

 

An up and down performance from Allen, around 200 yards passing, 1 TD, 1 Int. 

 

The defense keeping the score low so the offense can manage.

 

At least this year we won't have Frank Gore wasting downs at 3 yards per carry. 

I agree with this. 

At what point can we expect and demand the offense to look efficient and put up points?

2 hours ago, K-9 said:

There is just no satisfying your negativity. We could play the perfect game offensively,  but if it’s not to your statistical liking, you will wallow in that. Enjoy your misery. 

Lol. My negativity? I'm not the one predicting a sloppy offensive game like many who seem to be preparing themselves to not be disappointed. 

 

Like I said, we are at the point where we should expect good, consistent performances offensively. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dragoon said:

What do I expect? I expect a little sloppiness. And I expect no less than 24 points. 

 

Don’t worry, we still have Lee Smith so he’s got the first part covered. :)  Hopefully a new and still improving Josh with new weapons has the second part covered. 

 

But it is NEVER in the bag until the Fat Lady sings! That goes for all season long. 

 

I also expect McD to have them more prepared and organized than most teams. I pray I’m not disappointed there. 

 

 

.

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

At what point can we expect and demand the offense to look efficient and put up points?

Lol. My negativity? I'm not the one predicting a sloppy offensive game like many who seem to be preparing themselves to not be disappointed. 

 

Like I said, we are at the point where we should expect good, consistent performances offensively. 

Do you know the difference between negativity and being realistic? C’mon, Scott. Your negativity has been readily apparent in these parts for several years now. It precedes every post you make. If the Bills don’t win in a certain way, you will pan their performance. It’s like clockwork. And as someone suggested above, even if we blow them out while racking up outrageous stats, you will come back with, “It’s just the Jets.” 

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Augie said:

 

Don’t worry, we still have Lee Smith so he’s got the first part covered. :)  Hopefully a new and still improving Josh with new weapons has the second part covered. 

 

But it is NEVER in the bag until the Fat Lady sings! That goes for all season long. 

 

I also expect McD to have them more prepared and organized than most teams. I pray I’m not disappointed there. 

 

 

.


yeah, Lee’s good for at least 7 false starts a season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Do you know the difference between negativity and being realistic? C’mon, Scott. Your negativity has been readily apparent in these parts for several years now. It precedes every post you make. If the Bills don’t win in a certain way, you will pan their performance. It’s like clockwork. And as someone suggested above, even if we blow them out while racking up outrageous stats, you will come back with, “It’s just the Jets.” 

If they blow out the Jets I’ll come back with “great game and that’s what I expected.”’

 

Why is a ***** offensive performance “being realistic?” 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

If they blow out the Jets I’ll come back with “great game and that’s what I expected.”’

 

Why is a ***** offensive performance “being realistic?” 

We’ve covered that. This offense has never been a juggernaut to begin with and, whether you give it any credence or not, they haven’t had the benefit of live action and other essential development opportunities this offseason. So, given those factors, it’s “realistic” to expect hiccups in the first game of the season. You see that as “excuses”, I see it as simply being “realistic” about the situation. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...