What do you expect out of our offense game 1?

I want more passing like everyone else.....but dont be shocked if you see a conservative game plan in game one with no OTA's or preseason this year.....the easiest thing for a offense to do is run the ball and I expect a lot of that game one.

I keep hearing talk of a jets blowout......dont be suprised if the game is tighter because we are keeping the ball on the ground.

• Like (+1) 5

I honestly think that push the Jets all over the field. They take advantage of that trash secondary and pump balls to Diggs. I said 31-10 and feel like it may not ever be that close. The Jets will get a little better as the year goes on but there is an enormous talent gap between the 2 teams.  Add the Bills continuity in a abnormal offseason and it is a recipe for a massacre. 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Well last year Daboll started the game throwing the ball a ton and never let up.  Allen had 37 attempts to only 14 rush attempts for Gore/Singletary.  And it was a one score game most of the time.

I expect the same.  Attack their weakness and see what we have with Diggs, Knox, Brown and company.  Pass early and often, get a big lead, and then run Moss in the fourth quarter. 

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I honestly think that push the Jets all over the field. They take advantage of that trash secondary and pump balls to Diggs. I said 31-10 and feel like it may not ever be that close. The Jets will get a little better as the year goes on but there is an enormous talent gap between the 2 teams.  Add the Bills continuity in a abnormal offseason and it is a recipe for a massacre. 

Yup. They got the new toys for Josh for a reason...they will use them. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think we go HEAVY into the run.....after getting up 34 in the second quarter. 

OK, I’m just a bit excited for real Bills football......

We have some interesting weapons. It’s been a while since I was this excited to see our offense. Go Josh! You are the key! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

From your keyboard to God’s ears!

I expect a bit of sloppiness and a tidy win.

• Like (+1) 1

Gotta tell ya. I know the Bills have made a move in Diggs to open up the passing game but I'm kinda old school. I want to see the offense attack the strength of the Jets defense. Run defense. I want to see Moss and Singletary utilized in the run game against their D to the point it demoralizes them. Screens, sweeps, off tackle, counters. Chunks after chunks of yardage pounding the rock into their front 7. And then when they cheat up the box to stop it, BANG!!! Diggs, Smoke or Sauce for the TD. It's just so fun watching an opposing D hang their heads down in a helpless state with no answers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

I think the Allen to Diggs connection will be one of the top 5 duos in the NFL. I expect 6-8 catches from Diggs and 100 yards.. Allen throws for 300yds.

I hope Allen throws for 299 yards and we win by 28. I’m pretty sure that will lead to some fine amusement! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

Starting off with a lot of Short to medium passes, Greggo is gonna be blitzing endlessly at least to start with, then a steady helping of Singletary and Moss after they get softened up, with an end score of Bills 31 jets 3, you know, a damn beat down, that’s what I’m looking for. 

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

generally agree.

i don’t think they go out wild or without control but I think they message that they can impose their will if they execute and give them plenty of opportunities to execute both power running and splash plays.

though probably not a wider gap than that simply because Nfl games rarely get totally out of hand. Even the bad teams are decent.

Edited by NoSaint