Belichick sells

Andysplaylist

48 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Wegmans consulted with DiBella’s for their subs and made them better. 

Not to stay off topic here, but is Wegmans subs really that good? Have a Wegmans in Virginia Beach now, but never thought about getting a sub from there. They have really good Buffalo wing soup though!

14 hours ago, Lurker said:

Now that Tommy Boy's gone, I guess Bill needs a new main squeeze...

Bills fans who think the Patriots have been strapped together with glue, rubber bands and Tom Brady's aging right arm for the last few years are going to get a rude awakening this season.

BB has a little bit to do with the success up there, you know.

4 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Yes a many times, the last two I got food poisoning from the one on transit. They were next to my old job. Wegmans is/was way better.  

Have you ever had a Wegmans sub?

Yes, I've eaten many Wegman's subs.  Wegmans subs were hot garbage until they collaborated with DiBella's and DiBella's showed them how to make a passable product.  Wegman's makes a good sandwich but they still do not compare to the original.  

I can't speak to the DiBella's on Transit since I've only been to multiple locations around Rochester but I assume user error.  You probably didn't wash your hands.

34 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Yes, I've eaten many Wegman's subs.  Wegmans subs were hot garbage until they collaborated with DiBella's and DiBella's showed them how to make a passable product.  Wegman's makes a good sandwich but they still do not compare to the original.  

I can't speak to the DiBella's on Transit since I've only been to multiple locations around Rochester but I assume user error.  You probably didn't wash your hands.

When did you have a wegmans sub that was garbage, 40 years ago? We’re talking about now old man

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

When did you have a wegmans sub that was garbage, 40 years ago? We’re talking about now old man

Anytime before Wegman's consulted with DiBellas to up their game which was in the late 90s. 

Let me guess, you think The Monkees are better than The Beatles too?

4 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Anytime before Wegman's consulted with DiBellas to up their game which was in the late 90s. 

Let me guess, you think The Monkees are better than The Beatles too?

So what the hell are you talking about? Again we’re talking about now. Wegmans took it and ran while DiBella’s stayed the same or regressed.  Enjoy your day 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

So what the hell are you talking about? Again we’re talking about now. Wegmans took it and ran while DiBella’s stayed the same or regressed.  Enjoy your day 

Yes, and right now there is still no contest.  DiBella's is far superior and anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.  Have a ***** day and a mediocre sub.

9 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Yes, and right now there is still no contest.  DiBella's is far superior and anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.  Have a ***** day and a mediocre sub.

Lmao why are you so butt hurt over this. You’re like lime aid getting pissed he didn’t understand a joke

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

5 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Lmao why are you so butt hurt over this. 

Not butthurt in the least.  You're a reluctant student and I am looking for ways to get through to you lest you waste your life making bad food choices.  I figured a more in your face approach was suitable for the TikTok and TidePod generation.

5 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

'Danny's Favorite' still sets the gold standard for a cold cuts sub.  I wonder if CBP would consider that a bona fide 'emergency'?  🤔

Danny's favorite with xtra meat is what dreams are made of. Sometimes I'll slap it in the toaster oven for a few mins. Heavenly.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Subway subs could be great, if they didn't use bread that has a flaccid consistency....

When I still lived in Buffalo, (24 years gone) I would sometimes buy a Wegman's sub for the tailgate.

I actually went to Wegmans after work yesterday and got my first Wegmans subs for dinner last night and you all are right, they're pretty darn good! Only problem, due to COVID measures the didn't have their soup bar, so I couldn't get any Buffalo wing soup to go with it.

On 9/3/2020 at 10:25 PM, Brennan Huff said:

Jersey Mikes > Firehouse Subs > Subway

On 9/4/2020 at 12:30 AM, mykidsdad said:

Dibella's > Wegmans > Jersey Mikes > Firehouse Subs > Subway

not sure if it exists, but john and Mary’s was the best back in the day 

capicola was heavenly 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

On 9/3/2020 at 9:42 PM, Andysplaylist said:

0F736BE8-CA19-4BE0-B786-6211566ED146.thumb.jpeg.1ddb53e072d52207f6f228ef9b8d4b8a.jpeg

This reminds me of when Terry Bradshaw was in Richard's Sporting Goods commercials. They'd run one a game at the stadium and invariably someone would yell out "Terry loves Richards!" every time they'd show it.

Edited by That's No Moon
Stupid filter

On 9/3/2020 at 9:42 PM, Andysplaylist said:

0F736BE8-CA19-4BE0-B786-6211566ED146.thumb.jpeg.1ddb53e072d52207f6f228ef9b8d4b8a.jpeg

What happened to his face...