Gruden tears into Nate Peterman [language]

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Yeah play pathetic in a few games. Which I've seen a thousand times in my life

It's over, he's not the first or the last

He's just not a good pro quarterback

Or hasn't been so far.

And yeah, the odds are he never will be, but you never know ... or at least not till the fat lady sings.

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

A sixth-round pick is the bills biggest fail?

He's like 1000 other backup quarterbacks who had his few games in the limelight and did nothing

The dude was a late round pick, he's nothing to the franchise

P5t5rman was a 5th round pick otherwise they would have him given one more pick before sitting him.

Nathan "Pick" Peterman (born May 4, 1994) is an American football quarterback for the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Tennessee before transferring to Pittsburgh, and was drafted by the Buffalo Bills in the fifth round of the 2017 NFL Draft.
TD–INT: 3–12
Passer rating: 32.5
Completion percentage: 52.3

Chargers pick off Peterman 5 times in 54-24 win over Bills

Chargers enjoy rare rout, thanks to Peterman's pick party

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

He's like 1000 other backup quarterbacks who had his few games in the limelight and did nothing

It was not the worst but it was one of the most obvious mistakes. He was 5th round not 6th. But it was obvious to me he wasn't draftable. 

Edited by GunnerBill

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

It was not the worst but it was one of the most obvious mistakes. He was 5th round not 6th. But it was obvious to me he wasn't draftable. 

5th round who cares, insert any Bills first round bust and it tops Peterman. 5th-7th you take chances in guys who wouldn't be drafted by some teams.

Edited by TBBills

5 hours ago, First Round Bust said:

peterman remains one of, it not thee biggest, boil on the ace of the Bills epic fails...and there are plenty of other candidates...

Correction, Peterman was one of the biggest and most epic Bills coaching fails.

For all the good McDermott has done, this is his one big head-scratcher. Well, at least he admitted it and moved on, all be it in the middle of the first game of the season. Now that I think of it gain, just, Wow!

yeah McD threw him to the wolves, road game against a good D and the bigly fail was the 5 picks in the first half...

but NP's Bills stats qualify him for historical bad of all freaking time; which of course happen to mention yet another Bills qb along the way...sigh

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2804566-is-nathan-peterman-the-worst-nfl-quarterback-ever

8 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

he had a hype video

we benched the starter for him

he’s a little more. At least a tiny bit.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TBBills said:

5th round who cares, insert any Bills first round bust and it tops Peterman. 5th-7th you take chances in guys who wouldn't be drafted by some teams.

I don't really care. I care more we kept starting him. Even when the evidence was overwhelming. Not one of the worst draft picks.... but one of the most predictable failures. 

7 hours ago, Limeaid said:

P5t5rman was a 5th round pick otherwise they would have him given one more pick before sitting him.

Nathan "Pick" Peterman (born May 4, 1994) is an American football quarterback for the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Tennessee before transferring to Pittsburgh, and was drafted by the Buffalo Bills in the fifth round of the 2017 NFL Draft.
TD–INT: 3–12
Passer rating: 32.5
Completion percentage: 52.3

Chargers pick off Peterman 5 times in 54-24 win over Bills

Chargers enjoy rare rout, thanks to Peterman's pick party

I f you factor in his interceptions his completion percentage gets to about 61%, not bad! Lol

3 hours ago, CSBill said:

Correction, Peterman was one of the biggest and most epic Bills coaching fails.

For all the good McDermott has done, this is his one big head-scratcher. Well, at least he admitted it and moved on, all be it in the middle of the first game of the season. Now that I think of it gain, just, Wow!

He actually kept him even after that which may well have cost us the game at Houston and even after that cluster***** he still trotted him out as the starter against the Bears. McDermott just couldn't quit him. I have no evidence to support this but my gut says even after that 0 TD and 3 INT day it was Brandon Beane who had to step in and put a stop to it. 

I am the biggest McDermott fan going but his infatuation with Peterman was nonsensical. I honestly believe it was because character and personality wise he was completely on point a Sean McDermott type of guy. And so almost like a father who really wants his kid to succeed in business and keeps funding new start ups even when every single business he touches goes belly up McDermott kept believing that the next game would be the one that worked. 

• Like (+1) 3

5th-7th round picks are a crap shoot.  One exception is us taking Bass, but who knows if Dane Jackson can make thei team, or Fromm can be developed to be a back up.  McD’s decision to Peterman in two games was a mistake.  You can’t tell me there wasn’t something he did in practice that made you question whether he could ever start in a game.