Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

3 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

The one line of questioning from the prosecution really stuck with me.

Basically, you came with a medical pack to help people. You shot a person, all threats were gone and another person was over the person you shot yelling for a medic to help save a life…. What did you do? And Kyle said he ran away.

You got it.   This is probably the turning point of the case, and where the jury decided that Kyle Rittenhouse was guilty on all counts.  The “medical pack question”…they’ll debate it forever in law school across the country. 

Oh….wait.   The question (and answer) didn’t stick with them at all.   They sent him home, exonerated.  

How long are you going to run this silly grift? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You got it.   This is probably the turning point of the case, and where the jury decided that Kyle Rittenhouse was guilty on all counts.  The “medical pack question”…they’ll debate it forever in law school across the country. 

Oh….wait.   The question (and answer) didn’t stick with them at all.   They sent him home, exonerated.  

Its questions asked. It’s not my fault he has no balls. I didn’t it proved guilt or not. It was an interesting line of questioning and shown that Republicans really suck. A democrat would have helped the guy.

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Let’s talk about B-Man and his white supremacy stuff.

It was an interesting thing from the trial I found. If he cared about people his med pac could have saved lives but it didn’t 

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Its questions asked. It’s not my fault he has no balls. I didn’t it proved guilt or not. It was an interesting line of questioning and shown that Republicans really suck. A democrat would have helped the guy.

You’re off the deep end, calling Eddie Murphy out!   He was great in that movie.  

Sit down, have a drink, reflect on the 0.00 batting average of the prosecution.  You’ll feel better eventually.  

At this point there are two reasons to be this ***** up about the verdict:

1. Ignorant of all pertinent facts of the case and the laws of the state of Wisconsin. 

2. Belief that a child has no right to defend himself from an attacking pedophile and other felons backed by a mob. 

At this point, for 1 to be the case would require a level of willful blindness I’m not sure even the least capable posters could muster. 

So it’s likely 2. And if it’s 2, why is it that they believe a pedophile should be able to freely attack a child? Really makes you wonder. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

I remember the summer of 2020 clearly.

Vandalism Is Violence: Destructive Riots Are Not ‘Just Property Damage’

Property rights are human rights, and we discard them at our own peril.

FTA:

Riots have also rocked cities such as Austin, Texas, and Seattle, Washington. In Seattle over the weekend rioters reportedly set fires, vandalized businesses, smashed car windows, and assaulted a court building. NPR reports that 21 police officers were injured while trying to contain the chaos.

So how can anyone justify this madness?

Well, many left-wing journalists, activists, and commentators who are politically sympathetic to the rioters have argued that rampant destruction isn’t really a problem, because it’s “just” destruction of property, not violence against people.

One person who makes this argument is Oakland-based “racial justice organizer” Cat Brooks, who was interviewed by the New York Times.

“I don’t consider property destruction violence,” Brooks said in defense of the rioting and vandalism in her city. “Violence is when you attack a person or another living, breathing creature on this planet. Windows don’t cry and they can’t die.”

Meanwhile, New York Times writer Hannah Nicole-Jones, founder of the controversial “1619 Project,” has also defended the destruction of property and argued that it doesn’t constitute violence.

“Violence is when an agent of the state kneels on a man's neck until all of the life is leached out of his body,” she said. “Destroying property, which can be replaced, is not violence. To use the same language to describe those two things is not moral.”

For example, one recent article in The Nation headlined “In Defense of Destroying Property” drew viral attention for openly arguing in defense of vandalism.

“People are not objects; broken windows and burnt cars are simply not commensurate with the violence of state-sanctioned murder,” wrote Columbia University Ph.D. R.H. Lossin. “Plateglass windows don’t bleed. They don’t die and leave loved ones grieving. They don’t contribute to the collective trauma and terror experienced by their communities. They just break, and then, at some point, they are replaced by identical sheets of glass.”

“Disavowing property destruction and even theft because of a spurious attachment to a reified notion of nonviolence is a mistake,” Lossin concluded.

If you want to understand why America is getting more violent, listen to this Oberlin prof.

A similar piece in the left-wing journal Current Affairs likewise argued that “Destroying property is not in and of itself a violent act.”

It is, of course, true that a rioter smashing a window is not morally equivalent to a police officer standing on an innocent man’s throat, but this is a strawman argument. (No serious person ever suggested otherwise). Moreover, these arguments rely on a false distinction between grave acts of vandalism and violence.

In reality, destruction of property does real harm to innocent people. And if allowed to continue, the collapse of rule of law that started with property destruction begets a cycle of lawlessness that will inevitably descend into bloodshed. Indeed, it has already. As famed Austrian economist Ludwig Von Mises put it, “It is in the nature of every application of violence that it tends toward a transgression of the limit within which it is tolerated and viewed as legitimate.”

Not convinced yet? Just consider the sad news reports detailing how police officers found the remains of a burned body in a Minneapolis pawnshop that was torched during riots as demonstrators cheered. Vandals may have thought what they were doing was “just property damage”—in reality, it was murder.

Sadly, this isn’t a one-off example. During the riots in the wake of Floyd’s death, at least 15 people were killed. How? What started as merely “broken windows” and “torched cars” escalated into mass violence that left police officers, private security guards, and peaceful protesters dead.

It’s simply impossible to keep a collapse of the rule of law constrained to “just property damage.” Moreover, it is deeply immoral and intellectually bankrupt to suggest that property destruction does not constitute “harm done to people.” Vandalism is also itself a violent act that violates human rights.

And remember, it wasn’t just big corporations or CEOs whose properties were destroyed in these riots. Many of the post-Floyd riots destroyed minority-owned small businesses.

https://fee.org/articles/vandalism-is-violence-destructive-riots-are-not-just-property-damage/

Is your name Brad Polumbo?

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

I did not call Eddie Murphy a white supremacist. The sign he’s making is now years after he made filmed that. I’m sorry you’re an idiot but please try to keep up with the grown ups.

A post was made saying how the sign is a white supremacy sign. He doubled down with a gif with the same sign,

why are you defending a white supremacy sign. 

While your SAT score is probably below 200 please look at yourself and understand he posted that gif knowing it was a white supremacy sign

So you’ve read multiple posts where that sign has been demonstrated to be associated with white supremacy and so you thought hey wow I should post this.

I don’t know if you’re an idiot or well yea you’re an idiot.

Id like to propose a ban again…. The guy knows this is a white supremacy sign and posts it again 

Is Lebron James a white supremacist? He uses the ok sign often when shooting threes. Your saying it is a white supremacist sign does not make it true, NPR stating is not much backup. If truly evil people start using the sign of the cross to mean something else does not make it inappropriate to use the sign of the cross. 

I stopped posting on this thread b/c of the utter nonsense, lack of case knowledge and ignorance of the law...on the part of some.

But, with respect @Backintheday544, I gotta call you out on this white power symbol.

Started literally as a 4chan goof/hoax. Now, there may be some idiots who don't get the satire (actual WSs) but they are exceptionally few.

Don't take my word for it. The ADL--which we all know is a far right org (sarc)--says of the phenomenon:

As a result, someone who uses the symbol cannot be assumed to be using the symbol in either a trolling or, especially, white supremacist context unless other contextual evidence exists to support the contention. Since 2017, many people have been falsely accused of being racist or white supremacist for using the “okay” gesture in its traditional and innocuous sense.

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Doc said:

The OK sign is a white supremacist sign?  LOL!  The left really has nothing (else) to offer, do they?

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Proof that the left wants to be victims. The cops are bad, the courts are bad, but any form of taking matters into your own hands is unacceptable. How do we stop bad guys if all three statementd are true?

Victims? LMAO.

Did you see what happened on 1/6? 

Just now, Dukestreetking said:

I stopped posting on this thread b/c of the utter nonsense, lack of case knowledge and ignorance of the law...on the part of some.

But, with respect @Backintheday544, I gotta call you out on this white power symbol.

Started literally as a 4chan goof/hoax. Now, there may be some idiots who don't get the satire (actual WSs) but they are exceptionally few.

Don't take my word for it. The ADL--which we all know is a far right org (sarc)--says of the phenomenon:

As a result, someone who uses the symbol cannot be assumed to be using the symbol in either a trolling or, especially, white supremacist context unless other contextual evidence exists to support the contention. Since 2017, many people have been falsely accused of being racist or white supremacist for using the “okay” gesture in its traditional and innocuous sense.

Look who’s back - @Deranged Rhino is back - back again - lmao

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886wrq54jdqqfc1cv1b15

Classic DR

2 hours ago, Dukestreetking said:

imagine the 15 year old kids on that 4chan thread knowing that their prank caught on like wildfire. they are probably pissing their pants cracking up between bong tokes daily.

the source of where that started has been known for YEARS! yes, some supremists groups have picked it up do simply to its absurdity but there are so many people who have nothing to do with supremacy of any kind basically "lets go brandoning" the gesture simply because they are mocking the the left cluelessness on it and love watching them lose their s#it over something that wasn't even a thing until 4chan and thier media decided, hey lets run with that. obamas is ok. bidens is ok. hey is that someone we disagree with doing it? um yeah, that ones HATE!

if there was a singular topic to show how blissfully unaware and how easy it is to program a people in our society ..this ranks pretty high. the fact its now being declared a hate symbol by the federal gov..WOW. but they are looking to fire people for lets go brandon too so i guess its not suprising. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Buffarukus

9 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

The one line of questioning from the prosecution really stuck with me.

Basically, you came with a medical pack to help people. You shot a person, all threats were gone and another person was over the person you shot yelling for a medic to help save a life…. What did you do? And Kyle said he ran away.

Sarcasm coming.  The most rational thing to do after shooting someone chasing you after you heard a gunshot is to tend to the victim immediately.  No need to fear getting gunned down by anybody else seeking retribution for the person you just shot.

5 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Generalize much?  One of the first people to tend to Rosenbaum after he was shot was a video producer for a far right news organization.  My guess is he was a Republican.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

While not modded this post should get him a ban.

1. My post brought to attention that the okay sign that Kyle flashed is a white supremacy sign. It’s literally listed as a symbol of hate: https://www.npr.org/2019/09/26/764728163/the-ok-hand-gesture-is-now-listed-as-a-symbol-of-hate

2. He doubled down on it and posted it again.

B-Man knew what he did. He shares a white supremacy symbol yet again.

Ban this guy.

Not taking any action at all is akin to saying this webpage supports white supremacy.

You're an idiot

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1