Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

49 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Which part trips you up?

1) the board shouldn’t support white supremacy or

2) the board shouldn’t allow people to post pictures of white supremacy signs?

I keep wondering when you were going to let us all in on how you PPPunk’d us all last night  with this  OK gesture thing.  Yet here you are, still rolling along with it, day 2.

Is it your contention that the OK sign must now be relegated to the junk pile of history because some nudnix decided to co-opt it for sport?

I see this silliness as not much more than one of those Facebook hacks where we discover that a knife can be used as a screwdriver, you can program your iPad  to call 911 by pressing/holding/option/controlshift/lock/the g key/%/pound (or hashtag) , or if you solder a fish hook to a 5/8th carriage bolt you can open your garage door without the opener (do NOT use metric carriage boots in the continental, obviously). 

For decades the Hells Angels rode Harleys, wore Harley gear, and ran drug/prostitution/protection rackets and killed a person or two and yet we found our way through it.  Now accountants, lawyers, financial planners and folks from all walks of life proudly rock the colors.  We survived, and no one got banned from 2bd to my knowledge. 

What about Oklahoma?  I’ve never been, have no idea if wind sweeps down the plains, but is Oklahoma not OK anymore?  

Most importantly, why the disregard for President Biden using the supremacy sign?  Why is that a non-issue for you?  You’re riding hard like a Regulator for @B-Man, but Biden’s racial discourse and deep and abiding friendships with people known to partner with the klan is a matter of public record.  

What’s going on here? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Which part trips you up?

1) the board shouldn’t support white supremacy or

2) the board shouldn’t allow people to post pictures of white supremacy signs?

First off, I don’t accept the premise that it is a white supremacy symbol just because a few left wing extremists want to pretend it is...just like I don’t accept the premise that men can have periods just because a few left wing wackos say so...😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Whether the ok sign is a hoax or a joke by the pathetic cult is irrelevant as it has been embraced and used widespread.

Just more white tears and whitewashing amongst the deplorables.

okkk?

But which cult are you referring to? Because there are cults all over the place...👌😉

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

First off, I don’t accept the premise that it is a white supremacy symbol just because a few left wing extremists want to pretend it is...just like I don’t accept the premise that men can have periods just because a few left wing wackos say so...😉

The ADL lists it as a hate sign in their Hate on Display database:

https://www.adl.org/hate-symbols

They're not a left wing extremist group.

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

The ADL lists it as a hate sign in their Hate on Display database:

https://www.adl.org/hate-symbols

They're not a left wing extremist group.

Actually, according to the ADL website you listed, it seems it is not a hate sign...

The ADL goes on to say “the ok hand gesture” has several meanings in many different cultures...However, going back to the 1600s, it usually meant understanding, approval, or well-being...since the 1800s it became associated with the word “ok”...

The ADL website goes on to describe the whole white supremacy aspect, you are referring to, as a hoax that was started back in 2017...the ADL then states that in 2019 some white supremacists started joining in on the hoax to troll people...but to this day, the overwhelming majority of people use it as symbolizing approval...👌

https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/okay-hand-gesture

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Whether the ok sign is a hoax or a joke by the pathetic cult is irrelevant as it has been embraced and used widespread.

Just more white tears and whitewashing amongst the deplorables.

okkk?

For an irrelevant cult you sure do spend a lot of you time on them.  😂😂😂

Carry on Cult Lover Boy. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Call a spade a spade … defend if you want. You proved your colors. Wow..

I don’t know if you’re an idiot or just play one of TV. He knew what he was doing after the post before talked about the sign being a white supremacy sign.

and yea it’s Eddie Murphy but he did that before these asses changed the meaning.

Let me make this very clear to all that decided to reply.

The original post was saying hey this is a racist sign.

B-Man doubled down and posted a racist sign.

Im 100 percent ashamed of anyone here who doesn’t call it out for what it is.

Otay! I guess Buckwheat is a white supremacist too!

"Call a spade a spade" I guess YOU are a white supremaciust too!

Edited by Wacka

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.5de94f44d858004ec416f82e6df0e15b.jpeg

Hey it's the toy guillotine again !

Billzy has a limited amount of reusable pics, he can't give it up ...... LOL

Back to the thread.

“HUNDREDS.” 

Hundreds protest Rittenhouse acquittal across US.

This is like the dozens who protested Dave Chappelle.

The press would like to blow that up into a thing, but . . .

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/windows-smashed-downtown-portland-rittenhouse-163010074.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_11

• Like (+1) 1