Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

22 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I mean yea if you ignore things like him flashing white power signs in a bar.

pics of hun hanging at bars where he flashes white supremacy signs and all that.

Okay, what ever you say.  113810__cop_l.jpg&q=85

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, unbillievable said:

The only thing you have to ask is...

IF someone were to start destroying your house (or your neighbors), and they didn't do anything else "threatening", are we supposed to just stand there and watch them do it?

Some people will say to just call the cops... but what if the cops said they weren't allowed to interfere?

Would you let everything you own get destroyed?

Leftist intellectual commies don't believe in private property rights so this question would be confusing to them and they would be unable to follow your thinking.  They'd think the scenario is impossible given the society they desire.  And the situation is purely hypothetical.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Leftist intellectual commies don't believe in private property rights so this question would be confusing to them and they would be unable to follow your thinking.  They'd think the scenario is impossible given the society they desire.  And the situation is purely hypothetical.  

Could you provide even one example of an American leftist that shows they don't believe in private property rights?  I would hope this is just extreme hyperbole.

I remember the summer of 2020 clearly.

Vandalism Is Violence: Destructive Riots Are Not ‘Just Property Damage’

Property rights are human rights, and we discard them at our own peril.

FTA:

Riots have also rocked cities such as Austin, Texas, and Seattle, Washington. In Seattle over the weekend rioters reportedly set fires, vandalized businesses, smashed car windows, and assaulted a court building. NPR reports that 21 police officers were injured while trying to contain the chaos.

So how can anyone justify this madness?

Well, many left-wing journalists, activists, and commentators who are politically sympathetic to the rioters have argued that rampant destruction isn’t really a problem, because it’s “just” destruction of property, not violence against people.

One person who makes this argument is Oakland-based “racial justice organizer” Cat Brooks, who was interviewed by the New York Times.

“I don’t consider property destruction violence,” Brooks said in defense of the rioting and vandalism in her city. “Violence is when you attack a person or another living, breathing creature on this planet. Windows don’t cry and they can’t die.”

Meanwhile, New York Times writer Hannah Nicole-Jones, founder of the controversial “1619 Project,” has also defended the destruction of property and argued that it doesn’t constitute violence.

“Violence is when an agent of the state kneels on a man's neck until all of the life is leached out of his body,” she said. “Destroying property, which can be replaced, is not violence. To use the same language to describe those two things is not moral.”

For example, one recent article in The Nation headlined “In Defense of Destroying Property” drew viral attention for openly arguing in defense of vandalism.

“People are not objects; broken windows and burnt cars are simply not commensurate with the violence of state-sanctioned murder,” wrote Columbia University Ph.D. R.H. Lossin. “Plateglass windows don’t bleed. They don’t die and leave loved ones grieving. They don’t contribute to the collective trauma and terror experienced by their communities. They just break, and then, at some point, they are replaced by identical sheets of glass.”

“Disavowing property destruction and even theft because of a spurious attachment to a reified notion of nonviolence is a mistake,” Lossin concluded.

If you want to understand why America is getting more violent, listen to this Oberlin prof.

A similar piece in the left-wing journal Current Affairs likewise argued that “Destroying property is not in and of itself a violent act.”

It is, of course, true that a rioter smashing a window is not morally equivalent to a police officer standing on an innocent man’s throat, but this is a strawman argument. (No serious person ever suggested otherwise). Moreover, these arguments rely on a false distinction between grave acts of vandalism and violence.

In reality, destruction of property does real harm to innocent people. And if allowed to continue, the collapse of rule of law that started with property destruction begets a cycle of lawlessness that will inevitably descend into bloodshed. Indeed, it has already. As famed Austrian economist Ludwig Von Mises put it, “It is in the nature of every application of violence that it tends toward a transgression of the limit within which it is tolerated and viewed as legitimate.”

Not convinced yet? Just consider the sad news reports detailing how police officers found the remains of a burned body in a Minneapolis pawnshop that was torched during riots as demonstrators cheered. Vandals may have thought what they were doing was “just property damage”—in reality, it was murder.

Sadly, this isn’t a one-off example. During the riots in the wake of Floyd’s death, at least 15 people were killed. How? What started as merely “broken windows” and “torched cars” escalated into mass violence that left police officers, private security guards, and peaceful protesters dead.

It’s simply impossible to keep a collapse of the rule of law constrained to “just property damage.” Moreover, it is deeply immoral and intellectually bankrupt to suggest that property destruction does not constitute “harm done to people.” Vandalism is also itself a violent act that violates human rights.

And remember, it wasn’t just big corporations or CEOs whose properties were destroyed in these riots. Many of the post-Floyd riots destroyed minority-owned small businesses.

https://fee.org/articles/vandalism-is-violence-destructive-riots-are-not-just-property-damage/

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Okay, what ever you say.  113810__cop_l.jpg&q=85

While not modded this post should get him a ban.

1. My post brought to attention that the okay sign that Kyle flashed is a white supremacy sign. It’s literally listed as a symbol of hate: https://www.npr.org/2019/09/26/764728163/the-ok-hand-gesture-is-now-listed-as-a-symbol-of-hate

2. He doubled down on it and posted it again.

B-Man knew what he did. He shares a white supremacy symbol yet again.

Ban this guy.

Not taking any action at all is akin to saying this webpage supports white supremacy.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

30 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

While not modded this post should get him a ban.

1. My post brought to attention that the okay sign that Kyle flashed is a white supremacy sign. It’s literally listed as a symbol of hate: https://www.npr.org/2019/09/26/764728163/the-ok-hand-gesture-is-now-listed-as-a-symbol-of-hate

2. He doubled down on it and posted it again.

B-Man knew what he did. He shares a white supremacy symbol yet again.

Ban this guy.

Not taking any action at all is akin to saying this webpage supports white supremacy.

The ok sign is only a white supremacists sign to about 1% of the world and most of it is liberals. Stop with your pathetic whining and recognize you are so easily manipulated by idiots in the media that you believe the same sign that NBA players use all the time and most Americans have used a million times is really a super secret code for white supremacists, especially when used by black guys 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The ok sign is only a white supremacists sign to about 1% of the world and most of it is liberals. Stop with your pathetic whining and recognize you are so easily manipulated by idiots in the media that you believe the same sign that NBA players use all the time and most Americans have used a million times is really a super secret code for white supremacists, especially when used by black guys 

Yea cuz he replied to a post about the sign being a white supremacy sign with the same sign and they’re totally unrelated.

Get your head out of your ass and call out hate when you see it.

Read the thread you know what he did and why did it.

I feel shame for you that this is your response.

• Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I’ll add… I don’t want to tell you how to live your life…. But you’re defending a guy who was told the OK sign is a white supremacy sign and replied by posting it again. 

That’s what you want to defend?

6 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I’ll add… I don’t want to tell you how to live your life…. But you’re defending a guy who was told the OK sign is a white supremacy sign and replied by posting it again. 

That’s what you want to defend?

lol shut the ***** up you dumb *****. 

You’re a loser. Nobody’s buying what you’re selling. Nobody here cares if you call them a racist, whether in earnest or as a bull#### rhetorical device designed to slander your enemy. 

Nobody. Cares. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, LeviF said:

lol shut the ***** up you dumb *****. 

You’re a loser. Nobody’s buying what you’re selling. Nobody here cares if you call them a racist, whether in earnest or as a bull#### rhetorical device designed to slander your enemy. 

Nobody. Cares. 

Call a spade a spade … defend if you want. You proved your colors. Wow..

10 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Because Eddie Murphy is obviously a white supremacist!

I don’t know if you’re an idiot or just play one of TV. He knew what he was doing after the post before talked about the sign being a white supremacy sign.

and yea it’s Eddie Murphy but he did that before these asses changed the meaning.

Let me make this very clear to all that decided to reply.

The original post was saying hey this is a racist sign.

B-Man doubled down and posted a racist sign.

Im 100 percent ashamed of anyone here who doesn’t call it out for what it is.

2 hours ago, daz28 said:

Could you provide even one example of an American leftist that shows they don't believe in private property rights?  I would hope this is just extreme hyperbole.

A core tenant of Communism is the means of production and property are owned by the people and controlled by the government.  Anyone claiming to be a Communist must believe this or else they're falsely claiming to be a Communist.    

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Call a spade a spade … defend if you want. You proved your colors. Wow..

I don’t know if you’re an idiot or just play one of TV. He knew what he was doing after the post before talked about the sign being a white supremacy sign.

and yea it’s Eddie Murphy but he did that before these asses changed the meaning.

Let me make this very clear to all that decided to reply.

The original post was saying hey this is a racist sign.

B-Man doubled down and posted a racist sign.

Im 100 percent ashamed of anyone here who doesn’t call it out for what it is.

“It’s racist because I said it’s racist.”

Get the hand out of your ass, muppet. Nobody cares. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LeviF said:

“It’s racist because I said it’s racist.”

Get the hand out of your ass, muppet. Nobody cares. 

Wow. You’re so woke!

I didn’t say it’s racist. I said B Man was explained that the Okay sign is seen as a hate sign. So Kyle flashing it could be shown as a sign as hate.

Knowing the okay sign is deemed a hate sign decided to post a gif showing that hate sign.

I don’t know know what to say to get out your ass cuz it’s really weird that’s where you go with things but ummm get your hand out of it? Sorry I’m just copying you on it.

Why don’t you post a white supremacy gif too!!!

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Wow. You’re so woke!

I didn’t say it’s racist. I said B Man was explained that the Okay sign is seen as a hate sign. So Kyle flashing it could be shown as a sign as hate.

Knowing the okay sign is deemed a hate sign decided to post a gif showing that hate sign.

I don’t know know what to say to get out your ass cuz it’s really weird that’s where you go with things but ummm get your hand out of it? Sorry I’m just copying you on it.

Why don’t you post a white supremacy gif too!!!

38D4193A-BC66-4C13-BBE0-535C36F5FEEF.jpeg.9038a44fbfa4e7bcca56f58e18df418b.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Yea cuz he replied to a post about the sign being a white supremacy sign with the same sign and they’re totally unrelated.

Get your head out of your ass and call out hate when you see it.

Read the thread you know what he did and why did it.

I feel shame for you that this is your response.

He is mocking you because you called Eddie Murphy a white supremacist, but you think I should feel shame? Do you work for the Orlando Sentinel because a few years back they literally printed that a friend of mine was a supremacist due to posting stuff mocking rioters, she was quickly able to shut it down since she is the great grand child of slaves on both sides of the family but I am sure that is not enough proof for you.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

He is mocking you because you called Eddie Murphy a white supremacist, but you think I should feel shame? Do you work for the Orlando Sentinel because a few years back they literally printed that a friend of mine was a supremacist due to posting stuff mocking rioters, she was quickly able to shut it down since she is the great grand child of slaves on both sides of the family but I am sure that is not enough proof for you.

I did not call Eddie Murphy a white supremacist. The sign he’s making is now years after he made filmed that. I’m sorry you’re an idiot but please try to keep up with the grown ups.

A post was made saying how the sign is a white supremacy sign. He doubled down with a gif with the same sign,

why are you defending a white supremacy sign. 

While your SAT score is probably below 200 please look at yourself and understand he posted that gif knowing it was a white supremacy sign

8 minutes ago, LeviF said:

38D4193A-BC66-4C13-BBE0-535C36F5FEEF.jpeg.9038a44fbfa4e7bcca56f58e18df418b.jpeg

So you’ve read multiple posts where that sign has been demonstrated to be associated with white supremacy and so you thought hey wow I should post this.

I don’t know if you’re an idiot or well yea you’re an idiot.

Id like to propose a ban again…. The guy knows this is a white supremacy sign and posts it again