A thread for Positivity!

1 hour ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Why does not having fans in the stadium detract from your enjoyment of the on-field product?

A packed stadium in Orchard Park is integral to the Buffalo Bills experience for me, and I expect for many others, even when I'm not physically there. The atmosphere absolutely has an effect on players as well. Seeing stadiums as empty, barren wastelands would be depressing at best. But I'm hopeful now that I can get over that. 

NFL football wouldn't be close to the same with empty stadiums all year long

• Sad 1

Thanks OP—glass definitely needs to be looked at as half full, we have enough half-empty news and takes to last us the next 2 years—we are about to have us some Bills football that counts, and while the Patsies remain the team to beat as defending div champs, this is the year to do it, if ever since Belichick joined in early 2000’s. Our star players are on an upward trajectory and we know we have the goods at coach and FO! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

No doubt IMO that it's the best Bills team in years. And what a TEAM spirit they have going on - wow is it ever fun to watch. But... tough schedule, injuries, and blablabla. Nothing's given but that's exactly why the victors have so much glamour.

And Positive is a bad choice of word this year ha ha

There’s just so much to be positive about with this team that I don’t think an 80 page thread would do it justice.. I really think we should be in contention for a Super Bowl title.. Kansas City is obviously the biggest threat but I could see the Bills knocking off good teams like the 49ers and Ravens.. Unreal what Mr. Pegula has done in terms of putting the right management and coaching staff in place.. all comes down to Josh Allen.... and I think he is up to the task.. I’m excited and I’m impressed!

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I know this is the weirdest season any of us have ever seen, and that we're all trying to figure it out and that there's much drama surrounding different conversations about the season and all that's involved with it.

But let's just take a moment and appreciate the fact that we're 3 weeks away from watching our first Bills game of the year! 

No matter where you are or what this year has looked like, just enjoy it! 

Thanks for the breath of fresh air.  A great reminder of a positive in the midst of uncertainty.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, arcane said:

A packed stadium in Orchard Park is integral to the Buffalo Bills experience for me, and I expect for many others, even when I'm not physically there. The atmosphere absolutely has an effect on players as well. Seeing stadiums as empty, barren wastelands would be depressing at best. But I'm hopeful now that I can get over that. 

NFL football wouldn't be close to the same with empty stadiums all year long

Have you been talking to either of those Jags fans? We will get through this. It’s temporary for us! 

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I hope your armpits are infested with the fleas of a thousand camels. 

Who do you think those camels got those fleas from in the first place?     :)

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, qwksilver said:

I'm loving that the other 3 sports leagues have only had minor issues and are still going strong.....

Fingers crossed the NFL makes it 4.

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

Didn't stop fans everywhere for declaring the end of the world when a few baseball players got it.

Time heals everything.