Training Camp 8/20 - live hitting in Bills Stadium

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, nucci said:

The 40 means a 57 yd kick and 45 means 62 yarder. Are you sure that's what you mean?

The numbers are somewhat irrelevant but ill update the post to reflect it for accuracy.  

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I have a feeling this offense is going to be much more aggressive this year, which in a different way, lends itself to Bass.  If we have a kicker who can strike from almost anywhere in 35-38 yard line range, we can take shots and not worry about FG positioning.  

I do understand that as well. But I was looking at it in a 3rd and long needing 15-20 yards for a field goal try with Hauschka vs maybe only 10 for Bass. 

Makes 3rd and long much more manageable for the offense

7 minutes ago, DJB said:

The numbers are somewhat irrelevant but ill update the post to reflect it for accuracy.  

I do understand that as well. But I was looking at it in a 3rd and long needing 15-20 yards for a field goal try with Hauschka vs maybe only 10 for Bass. 

Makes 3rd and long much more manageable for the offense

ahhh, ok

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I mean that was basic footwork you could see when watching kids playing street football...dude got like 6 feet down...Parrino is looking for something to be impressed by apparently

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

That is just crazy - unlike anything I've seen before.  The leverage and strength to just throw him down with his left arm.  Unreal

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, eball said:

I know, right?  And I never understand the consternation over throwing picks in practice also.  I mean, you don't want a ton of them, but (a) the Bills have a very good defense and (b) you want the QB to take shots in practice to find out what he can/can't do.

Remember all the reports of Mahomes INT's in his first training camp as the starter just before he won MVP.  LOL.  

Never understood the over reaction, good and bad, to just some drills and camp work.  There has never been a QB who started a full season thats thrown 0 interceptions.  But with Josh, every time he throws one in practice or a game its made into this huge deal by certain people on this board or the media as if its happening at a league leading rate, which its no where close to that.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3