Training Camp 8/20 - live hitting in Bills Stadium

YoloinOhio

Winters can’t be real happy about AJE putting him on his backside, ?

Go Bills!!!

@YoloinOhio, you're amazing! As someone who recently dumped twitter after finding it to be an incredible time waste for little return, I appreciate having a place I can streamline my time wasting and actually get what I'm looking for. As far as I'm concerned, you can post in any thread and through any format you want.  -- So long as you don't post in threads that involve rumors cause every time I see that little yellow avatar in a "Bills in on Clowney" thread I get a heart murmur. 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, whatdrought said:

It's always interesting to me how multiple reporters can watch the same day of practice from Allen and walk away with two different stories. 

It's no different from his games. Which plays do you want to watch? Good Josh, or Bad Josh? There are plenty of both.

Just now, whatdrought said:

It's always interesting to me how multiple reporters can watch the same day of practice from Allen and walk away with two different stories. 

I know, right?  And I never understand the consternation over throwing picks in practice also.  I mean, you don't want a ton of them, but (a) the Bills have a very good defense and (b) you want the QB to take shots in practice to find out what he can/can't do.

• Like (+1) 4

Gabe Davis beating Tre and flashing speed is really interesting. I think  he could be a 4th rd steal. And the fact he’s been playing all over makes him versatile to play outside or inside or even the Isaiah mckenzie role. Also, I wonder if it’s that out of the question that Davis Webb wins the backup job. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Or it means the offensive line is still steaming dog excrement.

I'm expecting us to have an average offensive line. That's slightly better than what we had last year. The defensive line has a ton of depth and good coaching and a good secondary backing it up. I think our pass rush will be much improved this year. It was already starting to improve at the tail end of last season.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Gabe Davis beating Tre and flashing speed is really interesting. I think  he could be a 4th rd steal. And the fact he’s been playing all over makes him versatile to play outside or inside or even the Isaiah mckenzie role. Also, I wonder if it’s that out of the question that Davis Webb wins the backup job. 

Webb is my dark horse for the job.  I think the staff was impressed with what he did this summer, and he's got talent.  Certainly more of an upside than Barkley and clearly has a good relationship with Josh also.

• Like (+1) 3