Huge blow to the prosecution’s case against Robert Kraft

31 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

So you would be cool with your mother or wife  being videotaped in a towel on massage parlor table without he knowledge or consent?  

At this point I basically assume I might always be on camera in public places with exception of doctor's office type places. If no nudity is happening and everything is on the up and up then I do not see why privacy is the expected since you are covering more than a bathing suit with the towel. Though I have admitted  I have never been for a massage place so maybe there is a level of confidence I am unaware of with a masseuse. 

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

At this point I basically assume I might always be on camera in public places with exception of doctor's office type places. If no nudity is happening and everything is on the up and up then I do not see why privacy is the expected since you are covering more than a bathing suit with the towel. Though I have admitted  I have never been for a massage place so maybe there is a level of confidence I am unaware of with a masseuse. 

OMG nudity is happening. You're not wearing ANY clothes. It's hard to imagine a situation outside of the home that would require more privacy aside from a gynecologist visit or a rectal exam.

You are disrobing in a room by yourself and they are filming it.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Luckily the law assumes otherwise for you.

People often wear just a towel in standard massage parlors....but that's beside the point.  No one should have their massage taped without their knowledge or consent.  And a massage parlor, unless it's out in the open air and not enclosed, his not, by any definition, "a public place".

That really should go without saying....

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You have to investigate this to see what this all about.  If there is sex trafficking taken place then yes, it’s absolutely worth the time and money.

This happened in LA when I was living there, a massage parlor downtown was busted.  The women there were being held as slaves.  I can’t remember if there was any minors involved.

I don't know enough of the details on this specific situation.  Actual human traffickers deserve to be torchered and shot in the face.

I will say that a person who willing works and agrees to be a prostitute gets arrested.  A person who claims to be a slave gets a Green card.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I have never been to even a legitimate massage place but how undressed do you get? I assume that it would similar to being in a bathing suit. If I am wearing a bathing suit in a public place I do not assume privacy.

Timmy, I’ve never been to a massage parlor either as the connotation is just that.  I’ve been to a spa many times and when married we would on vacation do couples massages, etc.  As an aging athlete, I’ve also had many massages by a reputable licensed massage therapist.  Most people at a minimum go down to their underwear and women yes, take off their bra while laying on their stomach.  The majority of people actually take off everything, but there is absolutely nothing sexual about it.

Hence the difference between a massage parlor and a spa.  I know 100 years ago when deadlifting 620 lbs., the masseuse would massage you’re upper thighs, even to you’re gluten, but there again is no inappropriate touching.  When I think of a massage parlo, I think of these questionable crappy places here in Tampa, where I don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes, but let’s just say, you couldn’t catch me caught dead in one of those places.  There were a bunch of asian ones about a decade ago down here that were raided and they were sex trafficking rings, and all illegals and from what was reported on the news, a lot more then a deep tissue back massage was going on.

I should add as Weo stated, there is always a towel covering personal areas of course.

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

They did:

"In the case of the Florida massage parlor investigation, police were apparently struggling to get the women they busted to identify themselves as sex trafficking victims, with Martin County Sheriff William Snyder telling CNN that they repeatedly asked the women why they would “go and allow themselves to be trafficked,” to no avail. “They had the ability, they could’ve walked out into the street and asked for help,” he said. “But they didn’t.” Instead of taking this as a sign that these women were willingly engaging in this work, police continue to seek ways to “explain away this evidence,” 

Weren't the women working in the parlor in their 40's and 50's?  I'm no expert, but there's probably not a lot of demand for middle aged sex slaves. 

1 minute ago, Artful Dodger said:

Weren't the women working in the parlor in their 40's and 50's?  I'm no expert, but there's probably not a lot of demand for middle aged sex slaves. 

Well, you would also think there wouldn't be much demand for middle aged handjobbers either.

20 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

The whole case was a goofy fantasy of the local cops and the DA—-visions of “sex slaves” ripped right out of the headlines!!  They could have easily nailed any of these johns (for rub and tug appearance tickets) if they had any idea what they were doing.   But they didn’t.  

Fun fact:  that Martin County Sheriff is the same cornpone Barney Fife redneck keystone cop who recently FORBID the wearing of masks by any of his 900 employees OR visitors!

Oh Florida....

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Luckily the law assumes otherwise for you.

People often wear just a towel in standard massage parlors....but that's beside the point.  No one should have their massage taped without their knowledge or consent.  And a massage parlor, unless it's out in the open air and not enclosed, his not, by any definition, "a public place".

That really should go without saying....

I am only going to tell you that in Florida, New York, and most states a company can have cameras in dressing room for security purposes. Like a massage the tape should never become public but as I said I always assume I am being video taped in public places and also why I never try on clothes at a store 

21 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am only going to tell you that in Florida, New York, and most states a company can have cameras in dressing room for security purposes. Like a massage the tape should never become public but as I said I always assume I am being video taped in public places and also why I never try on clothes at a store 

I am only going to say (again) that a massage parlor is not a "public place".

In NYS, it is unlawful to video tape an individual without their knowledge--including in store dressing rooms.  They must be made aware that video cameras will be present in the rooms.

6 hours ago, Kwai San said:

I have to agree with this 100%.  Focus on real crimes rather than hand jobs after a massage.  That is the lowest of low hanging fruit.  If there was evidence of sex trafficking then fine go for that but a BJ or HJ after a massage?!?!?  SMFH....

Okay, thanks, but I did not know that sex trafficking was part of this situation when I posted that on page 1.  I simply remembered I thought it was pathetic at the time to arrest and humiliate a 79 year old widower for getting some hands on attention... no matter how much I dislike his team and their dominance over the Bills for the last two decades.

But, like I said, I did not know that there was more to this situation, real and serious crimes just under the surface. 

Shows me what I have always known, and usually practice--to read and get the details before reacting...

Edited by Mister Defense
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I don't know enough of the details on this specific situation.  Actual human traffickers deserve to be torchered and shot in the face.

I will say that a person who willing works and agrees to be a prostitute gets arrested.  A person who claims to be a slave gets a Green card.

Jim Halpert.jpg

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

The women in charge were in their 40s and 50s. They were in charge of younger workers, some or most of whom appear to have been trafficked.

Bottom line is that age doesn't matter when trafficking is involved, though. 

Problem is there never was any sex trafficking of any age. The women their were all willing participants 

The police never had anything just wanted it to be more because of the high profile person Involved.

Case closed. Police screwed it up from the jump. That was light work for any decent lawyer.

2 hours ago, Mister Defense said:

Okay, thanks, but I did not know that sex trafficking was part of this situation when I posted that on page 1.  I simply remembered I thought it was pathetic at the time to arrest and humiliate a 79 year old widower for getting some hands on attention... no matter how much I dislike his team and their dominance over the Bills for the last two decades.

But, like I said, I did not know that there was more to this situation, real and serious crimes just under the surface. 

Shows me what I have always known, and usually practice--to read and get the details before reacting...

Everyone gets humiliated. Too much for you? Stay in bed. How many people has Kraft humiliated, starting with the women in his sex shop?

59 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Problem is there never was any sex trafficking of any age. The women their were all willing participants 

The police never had anything just wanted it to be more because of the high profile person Involved.

Case closed. Police screwed it up from the jump. That was light work for any decent lawyer.

Sure.

People love to do a 100 "jobs" a day. Stand for that. Take a knee for people who die for you, as you organize a revolt. Got it.

One thing libertarians don't get, is the police limit violence against criminals. I work all my life to buy a few short years of quiet peace. One morning, a Korean sex house is in my back yard. What do you think is going to happen? I'll give you a clue. Real life Saw.

Edited by beavis