Huge blow to the prosecution’s case against Robert Kraft

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I so desperately wanted that video to find it’s way onto the inter webs. I had this vision, if we had fans, where we could have a poster as big as a section that’s a screenshot of Bob’s big moment. That would have been the most epic troll job ever. Picture playing the Pats and Bobby is in his suite entertaining his guests. Directly across from his suite is a massive rollout of his o face. He’d have to sell the team ???

Now this is one creative idea.   That would be an all-time great memory of games at the Stadium.  

• Like (+1) 1

Huge Blow was a GREAT way to start this thread off tho.....

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I so desperately wanted that video to find it’s way onto the inter webs. I had this vision, if we had fans, where we could have a poster as big as a section that’s a screenshot of Bob’s big moment. That would have been the most epic troll job ever. Picture playing the Pats and Bobby is in his suite entertaining his guests. Directly across from his suite is a massive rollout of his o face. He’d have to sell the team ???

This seriously had me laughing......would be VERY hard to pull off but dang if it wouldn't be the funniest thing ever!

Edited by Kwai San
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am not seeing where this is unreasonable search- it is a public business and there is no assumptions to privacy when out at a private business. This line of thought would state that someone stealing a car from a dealership has a right to privacy 

There is a "reasonable" expectation of privacy at a massage parlor.  There is not one in a dealership parking lot.

2 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

There is a "reasonable" expectation of privacy at a massage parlor.  There is not one in a dealership parking lot.

I disagree, I would not expect a video to become public in either fashion but since the massage, if it is on the level would not require nudity, then a video camera in the room should not be disallowed.

For what it's worth, if the evidence is truly excluded in this case, there is a good chance that the video gets leaked and it may be just as damning to Kraft as a case would be. If it is explicit enough, it may cost him the franchise.

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am not seeing where this is unreasonable search- it is a public business and there is no assumptions to privacy when out at a private business. This line of thought would state that someone stealing a car from a dealership has a right to privacy 

It's a private business, one in which you remove your clothes. How is there not an assumption of privacy?

6 minutes ago, Steve Billieve said:

It's a private business, one in which you remove your clothes. How is there not an assumption of privacy?

I have never been to even a legitimate massage place but how undressed do you get? I assume that it would similar to being in a bathing suit. If I am wearing a bathing suit in a public place I do not assume privacy.

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

I have never been to even a legitimate massage place but how undressed do you get? I assume that it would similar to being in a bathing suit. If I am wearing a bathing suit in a public place I do not assume privacy.

You get a towel.

If I so much as take my shirt off in a closed room I have an expectation of privacy.

3 hours ago, nucci said:

if it was just a regular guy you can bet he would be prosecuted. Kraft used money and influence to get charges dropped

If he was a broke ass dude, he would have had the same outcome--his PD would have challenged the tape and the stop because they were so easy to challenge.  It was never getting in because of the stupidity of the cops who gathered the evidence.  Slam dunk evidence toss here.  

This is hardly a breaking story--this video was declared dead months ago.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I disagree, I would not expect a video to become public in either fashion but since the massage, if it is on the level would not require nudity, then a video camera in the room should not be disallowed.

So you would be cool with your mother or wife  being videotaped in a towel on massage parlor table without he knowledge or consent?  

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

I guess law enforcement should have just asked first if they're sex slaves.

They did:

"In the case of the Florida massage parlor investigation, police were apparently struggling to get the women they busted to identify themselves as sex trafficking victims, with Martin County Sheriff William Snyder telling CNN that they repeatedly asked the women why they would “go and allow themselves to be trafficked,” to no avail. “They had the ability, they could’ve walked out into the street and asked for help,” he said. “But they didn’t.” Instead of taking this as a sign that these women were willingly engaging in this work, police continue to seek ways to “explain away this evidence,” 

4 hours ago, Mister Defense said:

What a waste of taxpayers' money and of law enforcement resources for them to have done this sting operation in the first place--cameras set up in these massage parlors to catch these transactions!

Can you imagine how much time and money was spent on this nonsense? Detectives, cops, prosecutors...all wasting their time and our money while real crimes are happening.

No one cares.

Kraft is a 79 year old widower.  Who gives a flying shi* if he pays a few bucks for some sex acts? Anyone?  He is 79; good to see he is still in the game. (Should he go to the local bar and try to pick up women there?)

Even if you hate Kraft and his team,  this news is good news, as maybe now they will end this nonsense and focus on real crimes that actually undermine society. And maybe they won't waste our money and resources on such BS again.

Bob was a side show.. a peripheral finding if you will.