Bojo 

2019 - 33

2018 - 18

I know which punter I want on my team. 

Edited by DJB

On 8/18/2020 at 5:20 PM, YoloinOhio said:

What’s he doing these days 

Likely 9-5 job if he is lucky.

https://medium.com/the-hit-job/what-happened-to-nfl-punter-marquette-king-bddadbe35244

Thus quote reminds me of Moorman with his trick plays and coffin corner kicks. A punter with Janikowski leg and Stevie Johnson celebrations.

To think a punter could have a critical impact on a game seemed frivolous, yet King altered and changed the field positioning game for the Raiders in a way we haven’t seen from a punter in some time.

He has been working out to recover from injury and likely will get a shot as replacement punter.

On 8/18/2020 at 11:50 AM, RoyBatty is alive said:

They have a "good enough" punter now imo in Kaare Vedvik PLUS he can do long kickoffs easily for touchbacks and could be an emergency long field goal kicker when Hauschka is out of range.

Welp

16 hours ago, DJB said:

Hopefully this means that Bojo follows suit out the door

Here are Y/P avg finishes vs other punters for Bojo and Edwards

Edwards 

2019 - 17

2018 - 10

2017 - 12

2016 - 30 

Bojo 

2019 - 33

2018 - 18

I know which punter I want on my team. 

come on bojo! It’s a 32 team league!!

On 8/19/2020 at 7:59 AM, JMF2006 said:

Its called a rouge kind of like rugby.

If your tied at the end of a game and your close enough a punt or fg miss needs to be either returned or kicked out of the end zone to avoid giving up a single point.

But it was recovered and ruled a game winning touchdown?

Edwards is decent when it comes to an average punt. He has excellent hang time on his kicks, allowing the gunners & coverage team to get down field. But if u need to flip field position & bang one 60 yards, he's simply not that guy for you. I've read he struggles with coffin kick accuracy as well. Still a little competition is good imo. May the best punter win!

Btw it is funny though that Carolina picked up Vedvik. Good to see the pipeline goes both ways

• Like (+1) 1