Bills working out punters - update - Edwards signed, Vedvik cut

YoloinOhio

6 hours ago, Rigotz said:

I don't know much about punters, but Matt Bosher was ranked 3rd best IN THE LEAGUE by this website in 2019:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2512605-br-nfl-1000-top-32-punters

And it looks like Lachlan Edwards had significantly better stats than Bojo last year:

https://www.footballdb.com/statistics/nfl/player-stats/punting

I'm all for replacing Bojo. He was extremely inconsistent and killed us sometimes. Punting is one of those things that you just expect to be good and is an easy fix. Bosher FTW?

The Bosher reference is from 2015,not 2019

4 hours ago, eball said:

I don't feel bad because the Bills don't have Moorman, I feel bad for Moorman that he never got to play on a Bills team with this much talent.  He's got to be sitting there thinking, "are you kidding me?"

Are you John kidding me....

Christian wade.

I read it here last year and it made so much sense.  As a rugby player, I'm sure he could adapt and it would get him on the game day roster! I have no experience with rugby so I dont know if its even feasible but they had to have tried it right?

19 hours ago, eball said:

I don't feel bad because the Bills don't have Moorman, I feel bad for Moorman that he never got to play on a Bills team with this much talent.  He's got to be sitting there thinking, "are you kidding me?"

he got a lot of work in. Not sure he would’ve been a Perennial probowler on the super bowl teams, just because they already had so many Others 

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Bizarre, I thought I knew CFL rules, had zero idea about you could kick the ball receiving again and again like that.

Its called a rouge kind of like rugby.

If your tied at the end of a game and your close enough a punt or fg miss needs to be either returned or kicked out of the end zone to avoid giving up a single point.

1 hour ago, Moulds_80 said:

Christian wade.

I read it here last year and it made so much sense.  As a rugby player, I'm sure he could adapt and it would get him on the game day roster! I have no experience with rugby so I dont know if its even feasible but they had to have tried it right?

Aussie rules....half of their passing is done by foot and all of their scoring.

They got guys who can accurately kick it 50 meters in the air no roll included thats 60yds in the air

I think the kid the Bills just brought in came from there

https://africa.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20498573/how-australian-rules-football-player-became-new-york-jets-punter

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

What’s he doing these days 

Still celebrating his last punt. 

4 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Its called a rouge kind of like rugby.

If your tied at the end of a game and your close enough a punt or fg miss needs to be either returned or kicked out of the end zone to avoid giving up a single point.

So if that missed FG would have gone out of the back of the end zone they would still get a point? I was wondering why the defense tried so hard to save it from going out. 

Happy they are always trying to improve. BoZo made some gaffes an NFL punter should not make. Takes more than a big leg. 

Edited by Maybe Someday