Is there any real training camp news?

CEN-CAL17

54 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Everyone always dogs the preseason but I really miss it. I want the most football possible. This sucks

Agreed. Preseason was great to watch if you realized it isn't the football game you are watching. It's to see individual players.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, hemma said:

How can we be sure they are even practicing?

John Murphy may have been super secretly reassigned from the booth to CGI.

Training camp is taking place on the same set where the moon landing was filmed.  

At least, that’s what I heard from somebody.....who may or may not have been me. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

So the Bills have been together for roughly 2 weeks now.... I take it reporters are not allowed at the facilities? Is Chris Brown not even allowed to report?

We get interviews.... but what about oline rotations, how Oliver looks, how is Harrison looking. Does Josh Norman look good. How’s AJ Epenesa look.... I can go on and on.

I guess what I’m saying is there’s been no write ups, no video, no mention of anything and I need it lol.

Anyone else getting this feeling?

I think it's going to be no news, no news, no news, final cuts.  No news, pregame press conference.  Lift off.  

If you follow the player and coach interviews/PCs they are giving info, but at camp they are only doing walk throughs up till now, Pads go on soon, then we will know who is actually doing well and who needs work. Word is our better rookies have done their homework and know their play book roles, so there is that. 

Go Bills!!!

It won't be like most years, where we get highly specific play-by-plays, daily highlight videos, epic eyewitness camp reports, and QB stats....

But we WILL be getting some practice highlights, snippets, info, and initial depth charts within the next few days. Refer to coverage of the Jets, Seahawks, etc that has been taking place the past few days.

12 minutes ago, Logic said:

It won't be like most years, where we get highly specific play-by-plays, daily highlight videos, epic eyewitness camp reports, and QB stats....

But we WILL be getting some practice highlights, snippets, info, and initial depth charts within the next few days. Refer to coverage of the Jets, Seahawks, etc that has been taking place the past few days.

I’ve notices some play by play stuff from other teams that started practicing late last week so we will probably will get some from the Joe Bs and Sals of the world. Thad Brown will be there with his “uncomfortable inaccuracy”

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’ve notices some play by play stuff from other teams that started practicing late last week so we will probably will get some from the Joe Bs and Sals of the world. Thad Brown will be there with his “uncomfortable inaccuracy”

As long as no one hits the hospitality tent, we're good.

• Like (+1) 1