Democrat Convention 2020.

B-Man

25 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm surprised it wasn't lower given this virtual format sucks and the amount of cord cutting in four years.

But it's also on Youtube and Facebook so I think that more than makes up for the format though I agree, it sucks and was a really stupid ass idea. Almost feels like a eulogy instead of a convention and I really doubt it will be better when Biden finally speaks

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Cinga said:

But it's also on Youtube and Facebook so I think that more than makes up for the format though I agree, it sucks and was a really stupid ass idea. Almost feels like a eulogy instead of a convention and I really doubt it will be better when Biden finally speaks

I'm taking a shot every time he says Obama.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

You insure that you are not sending ballots to dead people and check the residency/address of the people you are sending those ballots to. Possibly require stricter voter registration rules to force voters to register more often.

They don't want dead people, or illegals, or felons not being able to vote, though.  That's why they're so against voter ID. 

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm taking a shot every time he says Obama.

Good Lord.  I'm calling 911 as a preventive measure.

Vegas odds are in:

>Biden mispronounces COMMA-LA and the same media that jumped all over Tucker Carlson ignores it:  3:1

>Biden outright lies or misrepresents how Obama/Biden ran opposed to gay marriage (twice)  4:1

>Biden declares that he's not white  7:1

>Biden wonders off camera at some point during the speech  9:1

>Over/under on number of shots Doc Brown consumes:  7.5

>Over/under on number of thoughts/sentences where Biden forgets what he's saying and just trails off or says "you know, the thing"  or similar:  2

>Over/under on names of other people that he forgets:  2

>Over/under on number of times he says "y' know":  4.5

Edited by KD in CA
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ah yes....good call out.  Lots of 78 year olds who have 40 years of film on them not stuttering suddenly develop a "stutter" right around the time they can no longer distinguish their wife from their sister.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

BARACK OBAMA: “I have sat in the Oval Office with both of the men who are running for president. I never expected that my successor would embrace my vision or continue my policies. I did hope, for the sake of our country, that Donald Trump might show some interest in taking the job seriously; that he might come to feel the weight of the office and discover some reverence for the democracy that had been placed in his care.

But he never did. For close to four years now, he's shown no interest in putting in the work; no interest in finding common ground; no interest in using the awesome power of his office to help anyone but himself and his friends; no interest in treating the presidency as anything but one more reality show that he can use to get the attention he craves.”
-DNC 2020

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29q7yzp1vo5qhpnd3vwi

Is that BO's best?   He couldn't run a subway with so little facts, numbers, goals.