Democrat Convention 2020.

B-Man

9 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Frame an opponent? Do you mean having another countries government dig into an email scandal? Or was it the time that someone had an alternate countries government dig into the background of an opponent son?Is that what you’re talking about?

I suggest you start with this thread, and read all the government documents. Pay special attention to the text messages and declassified documents. Good reading and  those government documents firmly lay out the illegal spying the Obama administration was doing.

Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

For a bonus, you can read how corrupt the Obama/Biden administration was here: All Roads Lead to the Ukraine.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Like the indiscriminate way the Left wants to flood our country with illegitimate mail-in ballots?

I would argue that point. I think the left just wants to get some damn votes in and wannabe dictator doesn’t like the idea so he plants the idea through his media talking heads at Fox news and other right wing outlets that this would be the case. Nobody is looking to fake this election from the left. This one is going to be won fair and square as long as it’s run fair and square. The Dems Best case scenario is to reduce voter lethargy and ensure that The vast majority of Americans who are tired of the embarrassment it is an office currently get out and vote.

10 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Based on who was coming in, some may not call that corrupt. Some may even called judicious. Corruption is the nepotism and blatant disregard for democracy that is occurring today. So, who is really The most corrupt?

So you're okay with the government falsifying documents to undermine an incoming administration because, y'know, "based on who was coming in."

Yeah, why am I not surprised. I suspect you'll next explain that Tara Reade had it coming to her, y'know, based on what she was wearing that day.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I would argue that point. I think the left just wants to get some damn votes in and wannabe dictator doesn’t like the idea so he plants the idea through his media talking heads at Fox news and other right wing outlets that this would be the case. Nobody is looking to fake this election from the left. This one is going to be won fair and square as long as it’s run fair and square. The Dems Best case scenario is to reduce voter lethargy and ensure that The vast majority of Americans who are tired of the embarrassment it is an office currently get out and vote.

1) Please cite the sources where Trump has acted like a "wannabe dictator."

2) Fox is not left. It is not even pro-Trump. Because they are only against him 52% of the time (more than 50% against does not = pro) it may appear they give him a fair shake unlike the 90% negative stories run by CNN, MSNBC, etc. Search the forum for  the link to these numbers. If you want a pro-Trump news network, that would be OAN.

3) You sure do have a lot of "msm" talking points. You would do well to shut off the TV and start doing some research without  the media bias.  Not easy, but doable.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

So you're okay with the government falsifying documents to undermine an incoming administration because, y'know, "based on who was coming in."

Yeah, why am I not surprised. I suspect you'll next explain that Tara Reade had it coming to her, y'know, based on what she was wearing that day.

I guess he is ok with being spied on every waking second (and sleeping) of the day.

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I agree that voter turnout is always important. And I believe that both parties will look to exploit all-mail voting in states that are not used to handling that volume. This isn’t a post office issue, it is an Election Board issue.  There will be complaints coming from both sides. The “wanna-be dictator” has a point that there will be election chaos this year. He just can’t communicate well enough to be understood and it doesn’t really make him a dictator — yet. 

36 minutes ago, snafu said:

Over-use of executive orders didn’t start with Trump.

And whenever he’s overreached, there’s been steady opposition from the other two branches. He hasn’t gotten away with anything that is beyond the scope of his power, or the usage of that power by any President before him. These are further proof of my point. 

Nice try.

And he hasn’t been stopped on wall funding (yet).  And his own party certainly hasn’t challenged the maneuver.  And he’s exploited the problem in the NEA with respect to his veto power over a declaration revocation.  But nice try. 

35 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That was the point. The ACA is an abject failure and the Left is trying to chuck what's left of it for Medicare for all. The GM fiasco was an illegal gift to Obama's supporters at the expense of shareholders. Climate change deal accomplished what? The rest of your nonsense would be thrown out of court. You make your profession not only look bad but sleazy. 

I certainly did state that, but didn't make it divisive like you are doing. 

Didn’t see it.  Can you just say black lives matter for us (allegedly again) so we’re clear on the point?

36 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That was the point. The ACA is an abject failure and the Left is trying to chuck what's left of it for Medicare for all. The GM fiasco was an illegal gift to Obama's supporters at the expense of shareholders. Climate change deal accomplished what? The rest of your nonsense would be thrown out of court. You make your profession not only look bad but sleazy. 

So the deeds did exist, but you just don’t like them.  That’s a little different from “non-existent,” right?  Or are they, in keeping with your Trumper lingo, fake deeds?

37 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

How was the GM “fiasco” “an illegal gift?”  Please share!

35 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

And he hasn’t been stopped on wall funding (yet).  And his own party certainly hasn’t challenged the maneuver.  And he’s exploited the problem in the NEA with respect to his veto power over a declaration revocation.  But nice try. 

You’re missing the point. 

His actions are being challenged. If he overreaches, the action is stopped or reversed. If he’s within his rights, the action stands. 

That’s MORE actual “democracy” — the way our representative system was designed. 

As for his own party not challenging his maneuver I can only give you an example of a one-party State (NY) allowing its Governor to issue over 100 executive orders since February. Is that “more” or “less” democracy. 

And that hat leads me to another example — Trump allowed states to deal with Covid locally. Is that “more” or “less” democracy?  Would you prefer that Trump run the covid response nationwide?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buftex said:

Obama has shown pretty admirable restraint over the last 4 years.  

2 hours ago, Buftex said:

First, Obama has been mostly very  quiet, and he has never been very direct in his criticisms of Trump

Yeah -- 44 showed "restraint" while overseeing a massive abuse of his power and throwing off the transition of a peaceful transition of power. He only weaponized the FBI, DOJ, CIA and media against his political opponent, committed sedition, and destroyed several people's lives in an effort to "get Trump". 

Other than that, he's been very restrained :lol: :lol: 

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Based on who was coming in, some may not call that corrupt. Some may even called judicious. Corruption is the nepotism and blatant disregard for democracy that is occurring today. So, who is really The most corrupt?

Fascists can't help but expose themselves as fascists. See above: "It' was an illegal coup, a complete shredding of the constitution and our societal norms -- but it was against Trump so I'm fine with it!" 

When people show you who they are, believe them. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

What accomplishments? The criticism of Obama has been for his do-nothing incompetence, not the color of his skin. 

Good lord, you really are deranged. I'm not going to bother to try to explain the context of my comments, in response to those of somebody else.

Your orange idol wants to be president, but he is too lazy to do any of the actual work.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When people show you who they are, believe them. 

Couldn't agree with this part more.

Edited by Buftex

2 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Good lord, you really are deranged. I'm not going to bother to try to explain the context of my comments, in response to those of somebody else.

Your orange idol wants to be president, but he is too lazy to do any of the actual work.

He is president -- and will be for another 5 years. 

In that time he's the first president in nearly 40 years not to start a new war. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1