Democrat Convention 2020.

B-Man

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Edited by BillStime
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Can you give me an example of where he has not won on a deal with other nations? Then give me the examples of when he did win. They far far outweigh them. 

Not that you will accept any facts or anything, but we are paying higher taxes on imports because of Trumps failed trade war with China and many of our farmers were wiped out when China closed its markets to them 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Not that you will accept any facts or anything, but we are paying higher taxes on imports because of Trumps failed trade war with China and many of our farmers were wiped out when China closed its markets to them 

Tibs, you’ve been droning on for almost four years about the dangers of the US being a puppet to a has been 20th century superpower like RUSSIA, but see no problem with the US selling out the American working class and becoming subservient to an actual 21st century superpower like CHINA? Nice. You’re gonna love Uncle Joe’s regime. 

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Tulsi Gabbard is the future of that party so she should be there.  But she ran afoul of the Hillhag so she is in effect exiled.  Something that would happen in a 3rd World nation but should not be happening in the US.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Tulsi Gabbard is the future of that party so she should be there.  But she ran afoul of the Hillhag so she is in effect exiled.  Something that would happen in a 3rd World nation but should not be happening in the US.

No way is she the future of that party.  She's way too moderate.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Buftex said:

As a liberal, even I can't stand Andrea Mithchell

Our current prez has his lunch stolen from him on a regular basis.  Ply him with compliments, and he is puddy in their hands.

Puddy? 

You mean this guy?

It's putty, like a material you might patch something with.  

38 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

The DNC doesn’t take orders from the QNC or Putin like your muppets.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Huh? That is a crappy answer and I want asking you anyway. I was asking someone I wanted to have a conversation with. I will wait for @Buftex to answer.

Edited by fansince88

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Puddy? 

You mean this guy?

It's putty, like a material you might patch something with.  

This scene only reminds me of the pain of 1994.

But at least the Devils regrouped and eventually won 3 Cups. ???

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Tibs, you’ve been droning on for almost four years about the dangers of the US being a puppet to a has been 20th century superpower like RUSSIA, but see no problem with the US selling out the American working class and becoming subservient to an actual 21st century superpower like CHINA? Nice. You’re gonna love Uncle Joe’s regime. 

When you have a small one track addictive mind you cannot change.

28 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

"The coalition of the miserable"... yup, Tucker sums it up.

Just look at the cast of characters who are trying to take down this board via trolling...

Misery is  exactly what bubbles up in every one of their posts.

Not sure how it is that anyone can feel miserable in America, it's not perfect

but its a helluva lot better than many other places on Earth.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

No way is she the future of that party.  She's way too moderate.

Regardless her not being allowed to speak is on par with what would be done in a nation run by a strongman (or in the case of Hillary a strongwoman) and that is the main point.  A party does not consist of entirely one view point.

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Regardless her not being allowed to speak is on par with what would be done in a nation run by a strongman (or in the case of Hillary a strongwoman) and that is the main point.  A party does not consist of entirely one view point.

Edited by RochesterRob