Democrat Convention 2020.

B-Man

13 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Big liberal Andrea Mitchell can't help invoking JFK.

Ah yes Andrea, that's what Joe Biden represents after 40 years in Washington.  A youthful energy and lots of new ideas!!

As a liberal, even I can't stand Andrea Mithchell

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Biden didn't gaffe, which is shocking, but the emotion was way over the top.

World leaders will eat this guy alive if he is elected President.

Our current prez has his lunch stolen from him on a regular basis.  Ply him with compliments, and he is puddy in their hands.

6 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Our current prez has his lunch stolen from him on a regular basis.  Ply him with compliments, and he is puddy in their hands.

Keep thinking that.

“To my ears, this is a well-rehearsed speech — far better rehearsed than it was written — by a man with zero investment in the words he’s saying, other than what and where they might get him.”

It was the worst major political speech I’ve ever heard, and that includes Hillary Clinton.

by Stephen Green

12 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Yes, but fortunately he does such a good job insulting them via twitter before they even meet, that few can stomach even speaking to him, much less issuing compliments!

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

“To my ears, this is a well-rehearsed speech — far better rehearsed than it was written — by a man with zero investment in the words he’s saying, other than what and where they might get him.”

It was the worst major political speech I’ve ever heard, and that includes Hillary Clinton.

by Stephen Green

Gee....if Stephen Green wasn't impressed

25 minutes ago, B-Man said:

by Stephen Green

You are such a ***** dolt. How do you post this ***** after listening to Trump read from a teleprompter? He sounds like a 4th grader FFS. 

You seriously need to spend less time doing the “copy and paste” and more time living your life (even though you don’t have one)

Lame! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

You are such a ***** dolt. How do you post this ***** after listening to Trump read from a teleprompter? He sounds like a 4th grader FFS. 

You seriously need to spend less time doing the “copy and paste” and more time living your life (even though you don’t have one)

Lame! 

Seriously, either you look like that avatar, or your self image allows you to let others think you look like that avatar.

Either way, If you want to call out someone as  "a ***** dolt" I suggest a powerful looking avatar like that of a Bills lineman. Much more effective. That one makes the reader want to laugh.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

Biden didn't gaffe, which is shocking, but the emotion was way over the top.

World leaders will eat this guy alive if he is elected President.

Wasn't that because it was just a pre-recorded tape of Biden speaking?

I'm surprised they didn't hire a Hollywood director, tbh. CGI Trump or CGI Biden would be a step closer to the matrix being exposed.

39 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Wasn't that because it was just a pre-recorded tape of Biden speaking?

I'm surprised they didn't hire a Hollywood director, tbh. CGI Trump or CGI Biden would be a step closer to the matrix being exposed.

Was it pre-recorder? 

If it was, shameful. But if it was live, at least he didn't gaffe, even though he read from a teleprompter.

3 hours ago, Niagara said:

Seriously, either you look like that avatar, or your self image allows you to let others think you look like that avatar.

Either way, If you want to call out someone as  "a ***** dolt" I suggest a powerful looking avatar like that of a Bills lineman. Much more effective. That one makes the reader want to laugh.

You sound stupid. If you are going to call someone out, you should change your username. All I can think of is shithole.

Big hole! 

August 20, 2020

Joe Biden's presidential nomination acceptance speech is being hailed as a career best, even by his critics. And perhaps no praise was more surprising on Thursday night than that being directed at him on Fox News.

Anchor Chris Wallace, who previously panned Kamala Harris' vice presidential nomination speech, called Biden's big moment "enormously effective." "Remember, Donald Trump has been talking for months about Joe Biden as mentally shot," Wallace went on. He added, "I thought that he blew a hole — a big hole — in that characterization. … Trump is gonna have to run against a candidate, not a caricature."

https://theweek.com/speedreads/932719/fox-news-raves-joe-bidens-speech-enormously-effective-home-run

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Buftex said:

Can you give me an example of where he has not won on a deal with other nations? Then give me the examples of when he did win. They far far outweigh them. 

Trump delivers blizzard of false claims in Pennsylvania speech attacking Biden

Speaking in Old Forge, Pennsylvania, just outside Biden's home town of Scranton, Trump delivered a wild monologue that involved unscripted musings about sharks, boxing, dishwashers and the maintenance of forests.
It also involved a blizzard of false claims.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/20/politics/trump-false-claims-pennsylvania-speech-biden-fact-check/index.html