Democrat Convention 2020.

B-Man

13 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Obama has shown pretty admirable restraint over the last 4 years.  Let's revisit this topic when Donnie is known as  "former-president Trump".  The time between him being ousted and going to jail should be mildly entertaining.  

Nobody is going to jail especially Trump.  

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

You have a better shot of me dating Jennifer Lawrence that Trump seeing the inside of a prison cell.

God you leftists are beyond dumb.

And don't make me laugh with Obama having restraint. 

Again, you leftists are complete dumbbells.

There may have been some expectation that a president "rides off into the sunset" at one time...but that was at a time when current presidents showed a modicum of respect for former presidents.  Trumpism has made all that kind of "presidential decorum" stuff obsolete...the black man is supposed be subservient and kiss the orange man's ass, while the orange man has done nothing but denigrate him, and his legacy, and his supporters?  Hell, orange man is so thin skinned, he steals credit for black man's achievement's whenever he sees fits..."nobody said it could be done..."  :) 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Amen.  I miss the days when I could disagree with dudes like Joe Walsh about economic issues but unequivocally share with him a common love of this country. These Trumper dopes now put person and party before country.  History will judge them accordingly. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Tingles time!

Obama has to have put some sort of spell on the media. There is no other answer for why they find him so dreamy.

A spell?  Now the Republicans are turning to blame magic and voodoo? 

The answer is that he's an excellent orator.  His speeches will be studied by future public speakers for decades.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buftex said:

There may have been some expectation that a president "rides off into the sunset" at one time...but that was at a time when current presidents showed a modicum of respect for former presidents.  Trumpism has made all that kind of "presidential decorum" stuff obsolete...the black man is supposed be subservient and kiss the orange man's ass, while the orange man has done nothing but denigrate him, and his legacy, and his supporters?  Hell, orange man is so thin skinned, he steals credit for black man's achievement's whenever he sees fits..."nobody said it could be done..."  :) 

Trump isn’t going to ride off into the sunset. But hopefully private socials like Twitter and Facebook ban the d-bag and leave him to spout his hate and lies in the dark corners of media, like OAN. 

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

It’s weird that people like someone who is smart and eloquent.  

...not to mention bitter that the guy who he is angry at undid his bad policies.....

after saying he would never be president in front of America

after saying jobs would never come back to America

while feeling the creep of his last dastardly act as president...

Sounds more like an angry ex wife to me.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Unforgiven said:

...not to mention bitter that the guy who he is angry at undid all his bad policies.....

after saying he would never be president in front of America

after saying jobs would never come back to America

while feeling the creep of his last dastardly act as president...

Sounds more like an angry ex wife to me.

Hoax.  Trump talked about undoing what Trump (mistakenly) believes are bad Obama policies.  But, as usual, Trump was too busy golfing, sleeping in, rage tweeting, whacking down quarter pounders, and not making deals to get anything done.  How’s the wall?  Fake.  Imaginary.  A hoax, if you will.  How about repeal and replace?  That’s fake, too.  Trump’s a joke and so are the people who buy his nonsense. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Trump isn’t going to ride off into the sunset. But hopefully private socials like Twitter and Facebook ban the d-bag and leave him to spout his hate and lies in the dark corners of media, like OAN. 

Unfortunately, I don't think that is happening.

1 minute ago, Buftex said:

Unfortunately, I don't think that is happening.

I hope it does.  There a thing in politics where, when you lose, your friends act like they don’t know you the next day.  Gym Jordan and Tom Cotton will be with Trumpian forever.  But the guys with a national future, or common sense, or decency, or a tinge of suppressed patriotism, will act like they barely knew him the day he’s out of office. 

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Amen.  I miss the days when I could disagree with dudes like Joe Walsh about economic issues but unequivocally share with him a common love of this country. These Trumper dopes now put person and party before country.  History will judge them accordingly. 

History already has... been when you have a party running away w Qonspiracy theories and cults - the party of Trump, QOPutin is done.

Its fun to watch Qring leader @Deranged Rhino run around here and get his klan all riled up... but karma is going to suck for those freaks.

6 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Your right, of course...Melanoma is likely to hit him over the head with a frying pan one of these nights!

You are dense.  Sending any former POTUS to jail opens the door for future attempts regardless of what party the President belongs to.  Talking about jailing a POTUS plays great to the base but even the dumbest politician knows that no such attempt will ever be made because it invites blowback.

Just now, BillStime said:

History already has... been when you have a party running away w Qonspiracy theories and cults - the party of Trump, QOPutin is done.

Its fun to watch Qring leader @Deranged Rhino run around here and get his klan all riled up... but karma is going to suck for those freaks.

All these MAGA/KAG/hateful losers are going to disavow Trump so fast it’s going to make our heads spin.  But I’m with you.  I have nothing against Republicans.  They’re good people who see the world differently from me.  That’s fine.  I have a problem with Trumpers, and that’s going to linger for a long, long, long time. 

Just now, RochesterRob said:

You are dense.  Sending any former POTUS to jail opens the door for future attempts regardless of what party the President belongs to.  Talking about jailing a POTUS plays great to the base but even the dumbest politician knows that no such attempt will ever be made because it invites blowback.

What if the former POTUS committed a crime that carries a penalty of mandatory incarceration?  

11 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

It’s weird that people like someone who is smart and eloquent.  

The Ayatollah Obama administration is still the most corrupt in history. The man was a globalist who did his best to destroy the American way of life, not to mention he set race relations back 50 years, the scumbag.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I don't expect anyone to kiss anyone's ass and you may be right about Trump saying shyt he shouldn't have, but Obama's speeches are EVERY bit as divisive as you think Trump's are.

How is Obama helping the country again with his post-Presidential speeches again?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, bilzfancy said:

The Ayatollah Obama administration is still the most corrupt in history. The man was a globalist who did his best to destroy the American way of life, not to mention he set race relations back 50 years, the scumbag.

That’s nice.  Got any facts to back up your opinions?

Just now, njbuff said:

I don't expect anyone to kiss anyone's ass and you may be right about Trump saying shyt he shouldn't have, but Obama's speeches are EVERY bit as divisive as you think Trump's are.

How is Obama helping the country again with his post-Presidential speeches again?

By encouraging the electorate to rescue our democracy.