Democrat Convention 2020.

B-Man

55 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Thank you! I appreciate the comment from a 10 year old girl, just like Donald appreciates the company of a 10 year old girl. 

If I was a 10 year old girl, you would probably wanna do special things to me.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Tingles time!

Obama has to have put some sort of spell on the media. There is no other answer for why they find him so dreamy.

Has there ever been a former US President dusted off as much as Obama?

Aren't former President's supposed to ride off into the sunset when their time is done.

I am actually not trying to be funny here. I ask those with the extensive political knowledge.

10 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

You do not even know our trade reps name, and by the way she is famous for working for FT and Wash Post

Just admit...trump is a bully, with no ability to concentrate for more than 2 min.

He has accomplished nothing....except make the world laugh and hate the US. 

Good luck

https://ustr.gov

Do you know the US Representative? Thought not.

Renegotiated NAFTA, big accomplishment.

Good luck to you too.

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

17 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Tingles time!

Obama has to have put some sort of spell on the media. There is no other answer for why they find him so dreamy.

Sing it louder - LOUDER - black man bad - we SEE and HEAR you Ms Q

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Saying it isn’t about Biden or Harris is absurd. People who vote for them support them.  All Biden’s long slow grinding, his connections to China, his racism and his strong arming of Ukraine to fix his boy’s problems, and all of Harris and her baggage.  

And what about the issue of trump. I obviously do not vote in the US, but this is coming down to the lesser of 2 evils for the next 4 yrs.

I suggest if you pile up all the shi! from both side the pile from trump will far surpass Biden.

It is unbelievable that such a great country would elect and then re elect a person who spends much of his energy ridiculing others. That such a great country now laughs when their leader ridicules other countries they have been friends with for hundreds of years, standing shoulder to shoulder in war, depressions, terrorism etc. 

It is interesting to try a different approach with North Korea, but then what us the point of ridiculing New Zealand...this is a real sickness. 

Conflict and disagreement with a friend happens, but why the ridicule, why the bully play, ? Sad...so very sad this has become standard.

• Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

They don't call him Creepy Joe for nuthin'!

I literally SCREAMED at the TV. She doesn’t know how wrong that line is? She didn’t tell the speech writer to edit it out? We’re being lectured nonstop about not being racist, which is ....judging people by their appearance and these folks put up a former prosecutor who brags about her ability to judge people by their...APPEARANCE! What’s going on here? 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I literally SCREAMED at the TV. She doesn’t know how wrong that line is? She didn’t tell the speech writer to edit it out? We’re being lectured nonstop about not being racist, which is ....judging people by their appearance and these folks put up a former prosecutor who brags about her ability to judge people by their...APPEARANCE! What’s going on here? 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sing it louder - LOUDER - black man bad - we SEE and HEAR you Ms Q

I rarely read through these Tweet threads people post here but I’ve read the ones you’ve shared here and I have no idea what your “black man bad” response has to do with it.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Has there ever been a former US President dusted off as much as Obama?

Aren't former President's supposed to ride off into the sunset when their time is done.

I am actually not trying to be funny here. I ask those with the extensive political knowledge.

Obama has shown pretty admirable restraint over the last 4 years.  Let's revisit this topic when Donnie is known as  "former-president Trump".  The time between him being ousted and going to jail should be mildly entertaining.  

3 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Obama has shown pretty admirable restraint over the last 4 years.  Let's revisit this topic when Donnie is known as  "former-president Trump".  The time between him being ousted and going to jail should be mildly entertaining.  

You have a better shot of me dating Jennifer Lawrence that Trump seeing the inside of a prison cell.

God you leftists are beyond dumb.

And don't make me laugh with Obama having restraint. 

Again, you leftists are complete dumbbells.

Edited by njbuff
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

You have a better shot of me dating Jennifer Lawrence that Trump seeing the inside of a prison cell.

God you leftists are beyond dumb.

And don't make me laugh with Obama having restraint. 

Again, you leftists are complete dumbbells.

Relax Joisey, Obama showed considerable restraint when he only sent the IC after Trump's campaign to spy on it. After all, he could have sent in the Federal Reserve and gunned them down.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Relax Joisey, Obama showed considerable restraint when he only sent the IC after Trump's campaign to spy on it. After all, he could have sent in the Federal Reserve and gunned them down.

Joisey is now a New Yawker, by the way. ?

But I don't speak with either ridiculous accent.