Democrat Convention 2020.

B-Man

49 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ok steel yourselves. Barack, then Kamala, then it's over.

Obama drinking words.

“Not who we are”

“We have to be better”

“Country soul searching”

“ I, I, I”

I do need to get up for work tomorrow you know.

Caught 3 minutes of Hillary......"stolen" "I won" and the rest of the usual wailing.   Hilarious that she was relegated to the opening act before anyone was watching.

Caught 5 seconds of Kammy......holy crap, was that the most disingenuous, forced smile in human history or what?   Seriously, if you can find a picture of someone with a more phony smile, please post it here.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

•  TYLER O'NEIL       

To say Kamala Harris's speech was a let-down would be an insult to let-downs. Word salad. "You are pushing us." Yeah, so inspiring...

Bryan Dean Wright is a former CIA officer and member of the Democratic Party who resides in Oregon.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:
  •  TYLER O'NEIL       

To say Kamala Harris's speech was a let-down would be an insult to let-downs. Word salad. "You are pushing us." Yeah, so inspiring...

Bryan Dean Wright is a former CIA officer and member of the Democratic Party who resides in Oregon.

Hot takes! 

You seem worried.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

Hot takes! 

You seem worried.

C'mon Q ..............keep up

We have addressed your "you seem scared/worried/afraid" bullsh*t" countless times.

Tonight was the third night of the DNC...................and i transcribed multiple comments from it.

Worried ?..........the more Democrats talk the more confident I get.

I would point out to the rest of the board.

How many of our resident progressives even watched or commented on our democrat convention thread.

Seems to me that they would be eager to point out the highlights of their Democrat 'leaders'

I am willing to bet that they will much more prominent in the Republican Convention thread.............

It is easier for them to show hate than than constructive thought.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Is that what you call what you do..."constructive thought"? That is hilarious.

Edited by Buftex

3 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Is that what you call what you do..."constructive thought"? That is hilarious.

No.

I wasn't referring to myself.

You are assuming things (as always) that is why you find it "hilarious"

Democratic Strategist | Formerly: CA Gov. Gray Davis

• Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

C'mon Q ..............keep up

We have addressed your "you seem scared/worried/afraid" bullsh*t" countless times.

Tonight was the third night of the DNC...................and i transcribed multiple comments from it.

Worried ?..........the more Democrats talk the more confident I get.

I would point out to the rest of the board.

How many of our resident progressives even watched or commented on our democrat convention thread.

Seems to me that they would be eager to point out the highlights of their Democrat 'leaders'

I am willing to bet that they will much more prominent in the Republican Convention thread.............

Just not worth talking to a brick wall. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Harris's speech was just okay.  Obama's was very good but he's always excelled in that environment.  It's like watching Jordan playing on the Wizards.

I thought Harris was great. She has been sort of getting pigeonholed into the "attack dog" role...she didn't really go there tonight.  She didn't need to.  

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I thought Harris was great. She has been sort of getting pigeonholed into the "attack dog" role...she didn't really go there tonight.  She didn't need to.  

It was better than I expected.  Certainly a better pick than Tim effin Kaine.  My main criticisms are it was a little bit too long of an introduction and low on substance policy wise.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I do need to get up for work tomorrow you know.

Caught 3 minutes of Hillary......"stolen" "I won" and the rest of the usual wailing.   Hilarious that she was relegated to the opening act before anyone was watching.

Caught 5 seconds of Kammy......holy crap, was that the most disingenuous, forced smile in human history or what?   Seriously, if you can find a picture of someone with a more phony smile, please post it here.

Google melania trump standing next to Donald.  Enjoy. 

• Haha (+1) 2