All Roads Lead to the Ukraine

Gotta start loading up the Ukraine thread (this could go in deep state too) ...

Clinton Foundation Donor Funded Ukraine Report at Core of Charges Against Former Obama Counsel

On April 15, former Obama White House counsel Greg Craig revealed the identity of the previously unknown man who funded the Ukraine report which is now at the center of federal charges against Craig.

In a video statement, Craig said that Victor Pinchuk “helped fund” the 2012 report. Pinchuk is a Ukrainian businessman and a major donor to the Clinton Foundation.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

On 4/22/2019 at 5:15 PM, row_33 said:

Ukraine was pivotal in Risk, not a road apple like tons of those ****-hole countries

Like Yakatusk or Iritusk (sp?)

52 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Irkutsk

Haven't played Risk in almost 40 years.  Last time I did (in college)  we took a shot if you took over a continent.   I had 5 shots lined up. they said it passed out over the board.  I woke up the next day  in bed with my shoes still on.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Haven't played Risk in almost 40 years.  Last time I did (in college)  we took a shot if you took over a continent.   I had 5 shots lined up. they said it passed out over the board.  I woke up the next day  in bed with my shoes still on.

i played for years with 3 others, somehow i won most of the time just hanging around in the middle of the board for awhile, most people try to take Oz and build their wall like in that Throne Games show i hear about

Diplomacy was the far better game, Risk without dice, you could make a pact with the patsy and then stab him every single time you played

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

Risk?  I just happen to know my Russian oblastii.