Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

5 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

You guys are nuts.

This forum suffers from unparalleled confirmation bias.

It's the reason you CONSTANTLY bring up 2016 as proof that polls showing Trump losing are crap.

I'm wrong a lot. I can admit that.

You guys over here are off the deep end. And your stubborn refusal to admit you might be wrong ALL THE TIME is proof.

The original conversation wasn't about you. It was about Trump and Biden.

C'mon man... catch up.

Dude we have already discussed the polling issues of 2016 going all the way back to 1998- they have a margin of error of 12 or more. They are meaningless for accuracy, basically if they say it is 50-50 to be at 95% certainty they must state 56-44 both ways. The polls have been bad for at least 20 years it took 2016 to show how bad they are.

11 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

You guys are nuts.

This forum suffers from unparalleled confirmation bias.

It's the reason you CONSTANTLY bring up 2016 as proof that polls showing Trump losing are crap.

You guys over here are off the deep end. And your stubborn refusal to admit you might be wrong ALL THE TIME is proof.

The original conversation wasn't about you. It was about Trump and Biden.

C'mon man... catch up.

I agree, that why i called you out on it.  If it was about Trump and Biden, why did you make up $#@& about me?

Holy crap, I’m getting old, how did I miss this gem the first time:

You literally just did it, and refused to acknowledge it.  I’m changing your name to TransplantBidenFan for your lack of critical thinking skills here. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

18 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So trump supporters are actually smart because they stayed away during a pandemic. Cool thanks.  

The empty seats were left unoccupied for those that wanted to social distance.  Few took advantage of those sections.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, White Linen said:

The empty seats were left unoccupied for those that wanted to social distance.  Few took advantage of those sections.

The thought was that this place was going to be filled to capacity. They even built an overflow stage outside. You're joking, right. My sarcasm meter must be broken.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Dude we have already discussed the polling issues of 2016 going all the way back to 1998- they have a margin of error of 12 or more. They are meaningless for accuracy, basically if they say it is 50-50 to be at 95% certainty they must state 56-44 both ways. The polls have been bad for at least 20 years it took 2016 to show how bad they are.

Except they don't have a margin of error of 12 or more.

Where are you getting this?

On average they have been within less than 5% for over 2 decades.

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I agree, that why i called you out on it.  If it was about Trump and Biden, why did you make up $#@& about me?

Holy crap, I’m getting old, how did I miss this gem the first time:

You literally just did it, and refused to acknowledge it.  I’m changing your name to TransplantBidenFan for your lack of critical thinking skills here. 

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The part that this is not counting is all the people around the world watching to see what the Orange Idiot has to say next. It is entertainment value for the people outside the US. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

"You know testing is a double-edged sword," Trump said while complaining about press coverage of his handling of the virus. Claiming the US has now tested some 25 million people, he added: "Here's the bad part ... when you do testing to that extent, you're going to find more people; you're going to find more cases. So I said to my people, slow the testing down please."

• Thank you (+1) 1

Let's face it, whatever the optics are, the Trump campaign and Trump supporters got the wool pulled over their eyes on this one as the Trump hating crowd got their wish to seeing a Trump rally being half empty.

The online numbers were good, but the half empty arena is all the MSM and/or Trump hating folks are going to be talking about with GLEE.

if it turns out to be a bunch of people putting in fake ticket orders, that goes to show you the lack of integrity on the Trump hating side and the gullibility on the Trump supporting side.

What's the response?

Someone with objectivity should tell us if this strengthens Trump's campaigns bid or weakens it in the long run?

• Thank you (+1) 1