Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

Trump will have no one left to play except Ted Nugent and Kid Rock at this rate. Lol. 

“We believe in America and we believe in democracy. But Donald Trump is not representing the noble ideals of either.”

Amazing how it is such a one way street for Trump and those who surround him.  They want everyone to sign NDA.  They threaten to sue anyone who speaks about anything from Trump’s history, his families, anyone in his orbit and yet they malign, defame, threaten, target, file injunctions, destroy careers, bankrupt and turn loose violent followers on people who stand up to them.  They need to learn that streets can go both ways. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Oh yeah, nothing screams eco-warrior like concerts where a 100,000 strong come form near and far by auto, plane, bus, train and the like, converge at a stadium eat, drink, play and pollute so long as the entertainer uses a headset microphone fashioned in part from recycled plastic.  

You know you're an eco-princes when your business model includes encouraging your fan base to download your pop tunes on an electronic device constructed of parts made of petroleum products by low-paid under-age workers in far away lands,  then shipped in plastic boxes on massive cargo ships to willing consumers who adorn said devices with plastic items wrapped in plastic.  

Nothing more woke than an eco-warrior, desirous of maximizing on the capitalist dream, also offers an in-store version made entirely of plastic, shipped across the globe to other individuals who scream about big oil.  

I think that its understandable that with all the stress if saving the planet on her shoulders, Pink should be held to a different standard than everyone else. In that regard, shes the perfect Biden supporter. 

Catchy songs though, my wife and daughter want to see her perform live  but damn her tickets are pricey.  It takes a lot of dough to lift the downtrodden. 

It's ok, if they make an overall difference then its all good! And when Trump is gone, real progress will be made :) 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump will have no one left to play except Ted Nugent and Kid Rock at this rate. Lol. 

“We believe in America and we believe in democracy. But Donald Trump is not representing the noble ideals of either.”

Amazing how it is such a one way street for Trump and those who surround him.  They want everyone to sign NDA.  They threaten to sue anyone who speaks about anything from Trump’s history, his families, anyone in his orbit and yet they malign, defame, threaten, target, file injunctions, destroy careers, bankrupt and turn loose violent followers on people who stand up to them.  They need to learn that streets can go both ways. 

Tom Petty’s family members released a joint statement today denouncing the use of Petty’s song “I Won’t Back Down” at Donald Trump’s campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The legendary singer-songwriter, who died in 2017, “wrote this song for the underdog, for the common man and for everyone,” Petty’s family members stated. They continued, “We want to make it clear that we believe everyone is free to vote as they like, think as they like, but the Petty family doesn’t stand for this. We believe in America and we believe in democracy. But Donald Trump is not representing the noble ideals of either. We would hate for fans that are marginalized by this administration to think we were complicit in this usage. Concurrently, we have issued a cease and desist notice to the Trump campaign.” Trump has a long and varied history of musicians — including Neil Young, Adele, and Elton John — rejecting the use of their songs at his campaign events. Trump’s campaign has not yet responded to the Petty family’s statement.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I love how on one hand Trump is saying how the protestors at his events won’t be treated nicely because he is a big strong man

And on the other hand the protestors scared away his fans because they are scawwwiiiie.  Bunch of pussies for fans I guess

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The presumptive GOP presidential and vice presidential nominees Mitt Romney and Rep. Paul Ryan are attracting  thousands of supporters to their campaign rallies since Mr. Romney named Mr. Ryan to the bottom of the ticket. The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee has taken notice of the massive crowds at the Romney Ryan stump speeches and sent out an urgent e-mail to their supporters, reported

The Washington Examiner last week. 

However, President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are not drawing the crowds they once could. The New York Times reported that the Obama campaign said that it is intentionally limiting crowd size at their events because of security and cost:

https://m.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercooler/2012/aug/18/obama-camp-we-are-intentionally-limiting-crowd-siz/

Not anymore. Obama's re-election effort has lacked the large numbers and big venues that were a constant four years ago. During a bus tour of Iowa recently he spoke to groups that ranged from a few hundred to a few thousand.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-campaign-stadium-idUSBRE87U0YA20120831

In 2012 Obama had to have rallies in college towns bc he was getting nowhere near the crowds he was in 2012.  Romney was out drawing him constantly and they hyped it up constantly......so did the former Drudge Report. 

For the first massive indoor event during a pandemic that was still impressive. 

18 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I love how on one hand Trump is saying how the protestors at his events won’t be treated nicely because he is a big strong man

And on the other hand the protestors scared away his fans because they are scawwwiiiie.  Bunch of pussies for fans I guess

Unless the Wuhan virus is somehow now considered a "protester"...no.

Also, don't underestimate that we have actually reached the point (because of the Left) that people will hesitate to go bc they may not want to be pictured there and end up getting fired.  Yes we've reached that level of insanity.  

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Also, don't underestimate that we have actually reached the point (because of the Left) that people will hesitate to go bc they may not want to be pictured there and end up getting fired.  Yes we've reached that level of insanity.  

Proof? 

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

fake news

keep coming up with stupid excuses. no one has been fired for being a trump supporter. you get fired for being a racist 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Same ones reveling in glee mocking Trump about the half empty arena, because of corona restrictions, gushed about Hillary rallies in half empty high school gyms.

....bet you couldn't predict which TBD posting elites would show up on this thread en masse?......hmmmmm..........

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Welp, those must have been holograms in the seats. ?‍♂️  (Final numbers were 15K in a 19K stadium)

I do find it interesting all the people who came into this thread last night to shriek #OrangeManBad. Why waste your time? I mean he's down in the pollz to Biden and It's gonna be an early night!  Most of the country is open, and it was a Saturday night. Why troll a political forum? 

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

There ended up being 15K people there (19K capacity), so no social distancing. No idea how many wore masks.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

How many showed up to the latest Biden rally?

What Rally?

Did Biden hype up the crowd size for a week?  Did he promise that it will be like nothing you have ever seen before?

I'll wait

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

What Rally?

Did Biden hype up the crowd size for a week?  Did he promise that it will be like nothing you have ever seen before?

I'll wait

Exactly. He is in cognitive decline, and cannot last more than 20 minutes delivering a prepared speech in a tightly controlled environment, forget about a 2 hour rally in front of thousands of people. Could he even draw a crowd of a thousand?

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Exactly. He is in cognitive decline, and cannot last more than 20 minutes delivering a prepared speech in a tightly controlled environment, forget about a 2 hour rally in front of thousands of people. Could he even draw a crowd of a thousand?

Weird how people can't just admit Trump bragged and hyped up a huge crowd and just didn't deliver.  No one would care about crowd size (nor should they) if he would just act like an adult

• Like (+1) 2