Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm not sure, I haven't read anything this morning. Had a long (fun) weekend for the first time in a bit so I'm behind. I'm just going off what I know from experience. :beer: 

glad you had a fun weekend

You are correct that the online "reservations" were all about data collection. The "TikTok Teens" (our newest political demographic ?) wanted to manipulate that data in order to mess with the campaign.

Great troll job and its all very silly, but this is what we're reduced to when we have these types of leaders

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

What a shame, a decisive president. Being precise is a prerequisite for an attorney. No wonder you had to give up your 3rd Chair status.

lolol, still wildly successful here.

25 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

This game is played by a lot of people on both sides

yup, so they shouldn’t be perplexed why this dumb topic of discussion exists.  

Just now, LeGOATski said:

glad you had a fun weekend

You are correct that the online "reservations" were all about data collection. The "TikTok Teens" (our newest political demographic ?) wanted to manipulate that data in order to mess with the campaign.

Great troll job and its all very silly, but this is what we're reduced to when we have these types of leaders

:beer: 

There's a bigger issue with the TikTok story of course, and K-Pop. Mainly, TikTok is Chinese owned and run. K-Pop is South Korean. 

I thought foreign election interference was frowned upon? 

Careful now ;) 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

There's a bigger issue with the TikTok story of course, and K-Pop. Mainly, TikTok is Chinese owned and run. K-Pop is South Korean. 

Careful now ;) 

quick, make a conspiracy thread.  Something tells me you’ll have time

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

The desperation and fear in these "posters" is palpable.

Same words, same old pix, same old attacks.

For stating this , I  will be dismissed as a Trump zombie.........................you know,  the usual

But I was away and just read the last ten pages...................and the coordinated "it's a failure" was laughable.

Crowd pictures from before Trump came out lauded as some kind of proof.................and then repeated and repeated :lol:

The rest of the campaign should prove entertaining.

But not as entertaining as Election Day.

I look forward to these folks posting with such vigor then.

Hoax.  Im not desperate.  In point of fact I think the lies and contortions people like you use to delude yourself into support for trump alternate between perplexing and hilarious.   

Also, FYI, Jesus was a brown person. 

17 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

What a shame, a decisive president. Being precise is a prerequisite for an attorney. No wonder you had to give up your 3rd Chair status.

better than the wine cork status.  Woof.  That’s a bad one. 

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

The desperation and fear in these "posters" is palpable.

Same words, same old pix, same old attacks.

For stating this , I  will be dismissed as a Trump zombie.........................you know,  the usual

But I was away and just read the last ten pages...................and the coordinated "it's a failure" was laughable.

Crowd pictures from before Trump came out lauded as some kind of proof.................and then repeated and repeated :lol:

The rest of the campaign should prove entertaining.

But not as entertaining as Election Day.

I look forward to these folks posting with such vigor then.

Fear?

What is the "fear" you're referring to, exactly?

And are you implying the stadium was actually packed when you make your 2nd comment? :blink:

I guess you think Tulsa Fire Department is out to get Trump? :lol:

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Forgive me if this was asked but to our progressive/liberal friends here why do you think the turnout was so low yesterday?

A.  His support is waning?

B.  He got punked on TikTok?

C.  The pandemic kept people away?

Forgot 

D. Nervous about leftist terrorism

24 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Just criticism much of it.  Obamacare, bust.  Fiscal responsibility, bust (Trump an even bigger bust on this one).  Middle East war and foreign policy, bust.  Solving illegal immigration to the benefit of Americans, bust.  Delivering to minorities on the promise of fundamental transformation, bust.  Using many federal agencies for political gain, even criminal, bust. 

Trump deserves criticism too but the media and the left are so blinded by political hate they've completely forgotten what is the larger role of the Federal Government. 

...FULL DISCLOSURE: hated his business acumen as one 44 years in business.....so for how many years has the electorate screamed for an outsider to clean up the Washington stench?.....and for how many years did insiders candidates fraudulently portray themselves as outsiders?....so we get a TRUE outsider who has turned the good 'ol boyz network upside down and love draining the swamp...BUT...there are MANY times when he just needs to STFU PERIOD.....and GTFO of social media......which I hate.....

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Careful now ;) 

Once we establish our Corporate Republics, it won't matter which country is running them. ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

This game is played by a lot of people on both sides

He's mastered it though and taken it to another level.  I've never heard a president in my lifetime call private citizens sob's and call the other side of the aisle enemies of the state.  That divisive tone plays great with his base but I question if it turns off enough white suburban women that voted for him in '16 (which will probably determine the election).

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

You weren't watching what happened clearly. They opened one gate -- because the other three were blocked. When the groups saw that, they moved to this gate. 

Time stamps are a B word.

(That first pick was 10:30 am, Brad's pic was 4pm)

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Kemp said:

"You know testing is a double-edged sword," Trump said while complaining about press coverage of his handling of the virus. Claiming the US has now tested some 25 million people, he added: "Here's the bad part ... when you do testing to that extent, you're going to find more people; you're going to find more cases. So I said to my people, slow the testing down please."

See the source image

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hoax. 

you, and your cohorts demonstrated how desperate you are yesterday. 

(and continue to) ?

Thanks for the laugh!  (And nothing says owning the libs like copying the libs!)

FYI, Jesus was a brown person.  Good luck squaring with St. Peter the parable of the Good Samaritan with your support for such things as hurling paper towels at desperate Puerto Ricans and separating migrant children from their parents at our southern border.  

17 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

He's mastered it though and taken it to another level.  I've never heard a president in my lifetime call private citizens sob's and call the other side of the aisle enemies of the state.  That divisive tone plays great with his base but I question if it turns off enough white suburban women that voted for him in '16 (which will probably determine the election).

That and blanks and turnout and suppression and bush republicans.  But mostly suburban white women, you're right. 

6 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

At the end of the day, it doesn’t really matter.  100 things can happen in the next few months, from allegations, to rioters, to police action to Declass to Biden blowing another blood vessel in his eye on live tv.

I’m delighted to see the non-Trump crowd stop by to let us know they watched it, to offer their analysis of what it all means. 

It matters to Donald Trump though. The rally wasn't the optic he hoped for and as much hoopla that went into it the embarrassment won't soon be forgotten. Will it matter in the election we shall see. He seemed to fall into his usual schtick which his supporters lap up there is that. In and of itself it was only one rally I'll give you that. 

• Like (+1) 1