Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm not searching your history when I'm doing 100 other things at the moment. You can prove it by answering one simple question with a yes or no. 

Did Trump collude/conspire with Russia to steal the election? Yes or no.... 

One answer could end it. But you won't. 

Because you're wrong, and have been wrong all along. Thank you for proving that you're not only wrong, but also a coward. :beer: 

Wow.

You blatantly accuse me of something.

I give you the open opportunity to prove it to me and tell you I will 100% admit I was wrong if you find something I directly stated that has been proven wrongf--from the way you were so convinced, it was a softball pitch to a homerun hitter--and you throw out yet another red herring.

Not surprising from you. The namecalling was a nice touch. 

So mad... wonder why that is...

Edited by transplantbillsfan

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There's nothing conspiratorial about what was stated. It was factual. But of course, you continue to prove that you barely have two IQ points to rub together on your own over there in the third chair. Go back to sleep, asshat. 

back to sleep?  I actually have a job and am an able-bodied citizen.

18 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Wow.

You blatantly accuse me of something.

I give you the open opportunity to prove it to me and tell you I will 100% admit I was wrong if you find something I directly stated that has been proven wrongf--from the way you were so convinced, it was a softball pitch to a homerun hitter--and you throw out yet another red herring.

Not surprising from you. The namecalling was a nice touch. 

So mad... wonder why that is...

And you still won't answer. Because you know you'd answer "yes". And that would prove my point. 

You're not near as smart as you think you are. You're very transparent. 

There's no anger here. I'm laughing at you. At your cowardice and low IQ. 

• Like (+1) 1

Shouldn't the bigger news be he thinks people who exercise their first amendment right of burning the flag should be in jail for a year?  Seems somewhat authoritarian and anti first amendment to me.  Something Republicans usually push back on.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And you still won't answer. Because you know you'd answer "yes". And that would prove my point. 

We all wish we were as smart and brave as you.  Courageous enough to spend 20 hours a day spinning conspiracy theories on a forum while not making an income.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Shouldn't the bigger news be he thinks people who exercise their first amendment right of burning the flag should be in jail for a year?  Seems somewhat authoritarian and anti first amendment to me.  Something Republicans usually push back on.

He's said this before. It's a stump speech, he's never taken action on it. I doubt he will. 

45 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Who says I'd answer yes?

Answer my question first and I'll address yours.

Don't be the coward you're accusing me of being and stop resorting to Trumpian tactics ("low IQ"  :lol:).  This is an open opportunity for you to get me to confess I was wrong.

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Not quite the same, but this is what people are seeing.  Insane:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/stepmother-of-atlanta-cop-in-rayshard-brooks-shooting-fired-from-job

From the article, Melissa Rolfe “lost the confidence of her peers, leadership, and many employees who no longer felt comfortable engaging with her,” a statement from Equity Prime Mortgage said." 

She wasn't fired because she was the stepmother of Garrett Rolfe.  She was fired because she was saying, doing, and/or wearing something at work  that brought complaints from her co-workers.   She's not the first nor the last person to suffer that fate because their words or actions offend/upset/anger their bosses or their co-workers.  It happens all the time.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

again with the "numbers" which have clearly been shown prone to manipulation. Poll numbers included in my skepticism. I will from today on personally yawn at these partisan numbers on either side. The only numbers that matter are the electoral college vote numbers. And even those will be questioned as to wether or not the voters were valid or not. What a ***** up mess we are in Folks. 

Edited by Muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Who says I'd answer yes?

Answer my question first and I'll address yours.

Don't be the coward you're accusing me of being and stop resorting to Trumpian tactics ("low IQ"  :lol:).  This is an open opportunity for you to get me to confess I was wrong.

You’ve said multiple erroneous things on this topic over the years. Multiple. I’m not digging today. 

But a one word answer would prove it all either way. So what is it? Yes or no? 

(you’re bad at this)

Just now, Muppy said:

again with the "numbers" which have clearly been shown prone to manipulation. 

Unlike polls, digital views come w receipts. 

7 minutes ago, SoTier said:

From the article, Melissa Rolfe “lost the confidence of her peers, leadership, and many employees who no longer felt comfortable engaging with her,” a statement from Equity Prime Mortgage said." 

She wasn't fired because she was the stepmother of Garrett Rolfe.  She was fired because she was saying, doing, and/or wearing something at work  that brought complaints from her co-workers.   She's not the first nor the last person to suffer that fate because their words or actions offend/upset/anger their bosses or their co-workers.  It happens all the time.

I'm glad to know you'll be so understanding if people get fired for wearing BLM clothing to work.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You’ve said multiple erroneous things on this topic over the years. Multiple. I’m not digging today. 

But a one word answer would prove it all either way. So what is it? Yes or no? 

(you’re bad at this)

If I've said multiple erroneous things about Trump/Russia, it won't be hard for you to find.

And unlike you, who couldn't admit he was dead wrong about Biden not standing a chance in the Primaries--which I directly pointed out to you by reposting posts where you said that--I will concede I was wrong rather than lie, which is what you did.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

If I've said multiple erroneous things about Trump/Russia, it won't be hard for you to find.

You sure did. 

And you’re trying everything you can to avoid a simple answer now because you know that it will reveal you’re still laboring under a delusion which has long ago been disproven. 

Carry on. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You sure did. 

And you’re trying everything you can to avoid a simple answer now because you know that it will reveal you’re still laboring under a delusion which has long ago been disproven. 

Carry on. 

Uh huh... I get it... you were just projecting by calling me a coward.

Does your therapist work on Sundays? You need a couch session.