Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

The desperation and fear in these "posters" is palpable.

Same words, same old pix, same old attacks.

For stating this , I  will be dismissed as a Trump zombie.........................you know,  the usual

But I was away and just read the last ten pages...................and the coordinated "it's a failure" was laughable.

Crowd pictures from before Trump came out lauded as some kind of proof.................and then repeated and repeated :lol:

The rest of the campaign should prove entertaining.

But not as entertaining as Election Day.

I look forward to these folks posting with such vigor then.

Wow. You’ve got me pegged. Except you don’t. I’d take Trump over Biden. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

It seems Biden's strategy is to speak as little as possible.

The dude's the most invisible presidential candidate I think I've ever (not) seen.

And that sends a bad message. Hillary Clinton, amongst other reasons, ignored certain states and that cost her the 2016 election. Biden is ignoring everyone. 

12 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I'll put you on the ambulance chaser list.

Nice!  Copying the libs to own the libs!

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Tell us oh arbiter of all that is right and just, did you spend any time in the military?

Good morning, snowflake!  

Nope.  I did not serve in the active duty military.  I also didn’t claim that avoiding STDs was my own personal War on Terror.  

Have a nice day!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Good morning, snowflake!  

Nope.  I did not serve in the active duty military.  I also didn’t claim that avoiding STDs was my own personal War on Terror.  

Have a nice day!

Then you copy the Republicans with your snowflake comment. Lol, this is to easy ambulance chaser ???

15 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Look up the name Jesus. It is spelled that way in predominately white countries. 

Really?  What "white countries" besides Spain commonly use the first name Jesus?   It's found almost exclusively among Spanish people cultures, but it's much less commonly used in "white countries" like Chile and Argentina than in "brown countries" like Mexico.

1 minute ago, SoTier said:

Really?  What "white countries" besides Spain commonly use the first name Jesus?   It's found almost exclusively among Spanish people cultures, but it's much less commonly used in "white countries" like Chile and Argentina than in "brown countries" like Mexico.

You need to work on your reading comprehension. I said nothing other than how it was spelled in predominately white countries. 

26 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Good morning, snowflake!  

Have a nice day!

Don't blame me for you not being able to claim that you avoided STD's. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Mueller says they didn't.

No, essentially, Mueller said that there was so much obstruction at every turn, it was hard to prove anything... and it continues this weekend with SDNY.  Can't wait to see Barr get roasted.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I was? What do you think I said about that exactly? Point out something I said about Trump/Russia that I said that was proven false and I'll gladly admit I was wrong.

Provide my own quote though. Let's not make this a supposition based on your own jaded perspectives the way @leh-nerd skin-erd claimed I revere Joe Biden, which was his own leap.

Yes, I characterized you as revering Biden in a convo with another poster.  I believe it was in the context of people who think like "transplant", but either way it is what it is.

If I had to it do over, I'd probably not mention you specifically, because suggesting there was a reverence for Biden the individual is probably not accurate.  I think reverence for the status quo is where I'd place it. A vote for a guy like Biden, 4+ decades in the Senate, former VP, a record a mile long, the toxic culture he thrived in etc etc is a vote for 1980s America.  In those days, folks like you vote for the "right thing" so long as you don't get too far outside your comfort zone, so long as the women victimized are the right type of women, the racism is cloaked in woke-speak and that you can take comfort in what a politician like Biden says, v what he actually does. 

Then again, it's fair to say he's touched many women and children, so there is that. 

19 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

How much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?

Amen, bro. Gotta get in the arena.  Couldn’t agree more. 

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

Then you copy the Republicans with your snowflake comment. Lol, this is to easy ambulance chaser ???

I’m not copying.  I’m mocking!   It’s “to” easy!