Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

19 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

Look ass-hole, she obviously identifies as a cool teen... Or maybe several cool teens?

But seriously, I hadn't heard from Mama June in years. Glad to see she's.... Uhhh....Well there she is.

I actually thought it was Mama June at first glance.  I’m told, by those who follow such things, that she has had significant weight loss and gone from “Not” to “Hot,” apparently in her words.  Good for her for losing the weight.  I also understand her to have a significant meth habit, which might explain the weight loss.  No humor here; that is sad. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

10.1 million+ watched just online. Plus another 2.5 on TV. 

... But the clowns down here will say "it was people watching to make fun of it!" :lol: 

TV numbers just coming in now officially. I was off -- by about 5 million. ;) :lol: 

Add that to the millions who watched online on various platforms -- it was one of the highest viewed rallies yet. 

• Like (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

TV numbers just coming in now officially. I was off -- by about 5 million. ;) :lol: 

Add that to the millions who watched online on various platforms -- it was one of the highest viewed rallies yet. 

And to thinking people, that makes perfect sense. 

His supporters will watch, his detractors as well.  

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Joe Miner said:

Look ass-hole, she obviously identifies as a cool teen... Or maybe several cool teens?

But seriously, I hadn't heard from Mama June in years. Glad to see she's.... Uhhh....Well there she is.

hahaha that's awesome this lady and Mama June separated at birth.....the fact I even know who Mama June is is embarrassing, I'll own it though.

Im glad this forum isn't like a zoom call where you actually see faces and body types I bet there'd be some shocked stares there also Good AND bad haha..Its an interesting  thought actually..who are the folks that dwell behind these keyboards...I dont need to see or know age or  physicality but it'd be interesting

2 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

He can go overboard at times but I'm glad we finally have a president with some balls, been a long, long time since we had one.

Balls is one thing..mocking people with disabilities as the POTUS is quite another. I wont even start with his tweets and the nature of a lot of Those. I know you will say he receives a lot of flack and then gives it back. I'm not a fan of his persona and leave it at that. #Bully 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Same talking points from the inauguration... sad bro. You will defend every aspect of Trumps life. Pathetic.

• Like (+1) 4

I will just never understand the obsession with Trump.  To clarify, I understand why the masters try and direct their subjects’ attention to this notion that Trump is Lucifer, but it amazes me people buy into it. 

By design, Presidents have limited power and limited time in office. For the last year and a half there has been a divided Congress and republicans have never had a super majority, so an already limited office is even more limited. 

There’s been no new wars, no massive legislative changes, not even a real pull back to any agendas. No shut down of immigration, no repeal of Obamacare, nothing. 

the only real big difference we’ve seen is a concerted effort to out the deep state actions of the previous administration. 

other than that, I don’t see the rationale for the hysteria.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

numbers mean that a lot of people watched Not that all those watchers are backers of the candidate.  Interest Yes. Vote for? Hmmmm maybe  not

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Regardless who started it it demonstrates two things.

1.  The power of social networking.  How ANTIFA is able assemble so quickly without leadership...... @Warren Zevon

2.  Imagine the "outrage" of "election interference!!!" had anyone done this to a Democrat's rally.

Oh and to be honest I give them props to them for pulling it off.  Good job. 

As many people watched the rally as opening night of the NFL Draft.

They can scare people away with "spikes!" and Antifa/BLM violence but it didn't stop what was probably about 30-40 million people from watching live on their TV/Stream of choice.  You heard nothing but America is great and it's under attack from a mob of people that have taken over the opposition party.  

The Dems who are hiding Joe Biden, continue to offer a platform that starts with "Orange Man Bad" and ends with "get rid of the cops."  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2

So stupid, he life just changed, and not for the better, she'll be getting death threats and God forbid someone finds her address. Why some want to be "famous" is beyond me. Now can you imagine the uproar if a republican did that to a Biden rally?

1 hour ago, Muppy said:

hahaha that's awesome this lady and Mama June separated at birth.....the fact I even know who Mama June is is embarrassing, I'll own it though.

Im glad this forum isn't like a zoom call where you actually see faces and body types I bet there'd be some shocked stares there also Good AND bad haha..Its an interesting  thought actually..who are the folks that dwell behind these keyboards...I dont need to see or know age or  physicality but it'd be interesting

Balls is one thing..mocking people with disabilities as the POTUS is quite another. I wont even start with his tweets and the nature of a lot of Those. I know you will say he receives a lot of flack and then gives it back. I'm not a fan of his persona and leave it at that. #Bully 

Ok I had to google Mama June.  I'm disappointed in all of you.  

• Haha (+1) 1