Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If you think you're getting into a Bills game without signing a waiver in 2020/2021, you got another thing coming. Waivers aren't anything to fret over, or even make a post about. Yet, here you are. Embarrassing yourself for five pages over a non issue. 

Hell, my brother's girlfriend is a hairdresser. She now makes her clients sign a waiver before she'll touch their hair.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, westside2 said:

IMG_20200618_183724.jpg

I am strongly of the opinion that at this point, Biden could stay down there and shut his mouth for the next 5 months and still win the general election in November.

But, every gaffe he makes decreases his chances, little by little...

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

oh my... the CNN anchors are going to be beside themselves tonight.

Tulsa rally site asks Trump campaign for health plan as top Okla. court hears suit to stop event

If the lawsuit prevails, it could require the venue manager to postpone the event or dramatically reduce the number of people allowed inside, to keep people socially distanced. But the specifics remain unclear.

44 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

He said Trump was "apart".  I think that is correct but Occum's Shaver thinks he meant "a part" which is different.

Good eye.

I should have realized that Penfield would bungle his post, my bad.

back to the thread.

By the Time Trump Gets to Tulsa

by David Catron

Original Article

Any remaining doubt that curbing President Trump’s campaign rallies was a key goal of the Democratic response to COVID-19 should be quelled by the Democrats’ antic opposition to Saturday’s Trump rally in Tulsa.

They began with shrill fear-mongering, despite data showing that daily case rates have plateaued nationally and death rates are declining.

They followed up with absurd claims that the rally’s original date was a racist “dog whistle.” As Rep. Val Demings (D-Fla.) put it, “Tulsa was the site of the worst racist violence in American history.