Trump is a Fascist

Kemp

27 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Forgot JFK with the help of Mayor Daley.Id it wasn't for the zombies in the cemeteries of Chicagoland, Nixon would have won  Illinois and the election.

I wish Nixon would have won , JFK would not have been killed. Maybe the Nam war could have been prevented keeping out LBJ.

11 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

He did? 

That's like saying if someone said the Patriots did some good things winning all those SB's means that person supports the team. 

Yikes

11 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I thought it was because someone said someone else said that someone said something to someone. 

That should go under the thread that is titled “Stuff people said someone else said they said”. 

The burden of proof is much, much lower there than in this “Trump is a fascist” (sponsored by Metamucil) thread. 

I agree with you. I'm not assigning credibility to the article, but Chef asked why it's in this thread. It's obvious why.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Thank you Trump voters

You Do realize the United States has interfered in elections all over the world?

So that President's not wrong when he thinks that elections around the world to get interfered with 

https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-us-intervention-foreign-elections-20161213-story.html

us has interfered in at least 81 election.. that doesn't include election monitoring and coups that we've partaked in

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Conald is a Nazi

Allot of people don't want to be flooded with open borders, I'm not saying don't let anyone in, just moderate it a little bit jeez. 

Sorry if that hurts your sensitive feelings, I think it's quite reasonable 

It's getting like nobody speaks English in this country anymore 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nope

Any good activist knows the best way to deflect is to always accuse the opposition of doing what you're going to do or what you've already done already as the Biden administration has already completed this task within the civilian government and the military by  screening out and identifying "extremists".  Did you miss this?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Any good activist knows the best way to deflect is to always accuse the opposition of doing what you're going to do or what you've already done already as the Biden administration has already completed this task within the civilian government and the military by  screening out and identifying "extremists".  Did you miss this?

Right.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7qn27sxlz7obo0h1qkb

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

^^^^^^^^^  using irrational fear.

its all they got.

Fear? He f'n said it.

“The next time, I’m not waiting. One of the things I did was let them run it and we’re going to show how bad a job they do,” he said. “Well, we did that. We don’t have to wait any longer.”

Keep up

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffarukus said:

Just curious. Which point in particular do you disagree with?

He had four years to dismantle the deep state, but instead, he expanded it.

He aims to eliminate anyone who doesn't align with MAGA.

He seeks to erase any media that doesn't sugarcoat MAGA.

He exhibits characteristics of fascism.