Trump is a Fascist

Kemp

5 hours ago, GregPersons said:

Racists have ruined all of our lives, unless you agree that the American Experiment is looking like a rousing success? 

Rooting out racism is the solution. Not sitting quietly. With my sincere respect, grow a pair.

What are you doing to root out racism other than be an ass to complete strangers?

• Haha (+1) 3

53 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What are you doing to root out racism other than be an ass to complete strangers?

A fair amount! Are you even doing that though? Have you ever called out racism once in your life? Or have you just spent most of your time shrieking how we should all applaud you for being a good little boy and sitting quietly not thinking racist thoughts?

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

A fair amount! Are you even doing that though? Have you ever called out racism once in your life? Or have you just spent most of your time shrieking how we should all applaud you for being a good little boy and sitting quietly not thinking racist thoughts?

A fair amount?  Details please. 

I've called it out many times you ***** clueless bastard. I grew up 5 miles from Attica State.  I know lots and lots of CO's and have called them out for their racism. They were horrible and still are.  I had conversations with CO's at my dad's restaurant when I was a teenager and the riot was fresh in people's minds.  My dad was the victim of racism and I swore, after he told me his stories, I'd never be a racist  I've called out my own ***** BROTHER for his racist behaviors when I was back in NY a few years ago.  So you can stick your holier than thou bull#### up your ass.  

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

This is getting ridiculous. Anyone responding to the person who continually ruins every thread by claiming racism should either refuse to respond to him or mention the fact that he is crusading. 

Not even close to the level of Reality Check

16 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Obsolete,

• 11 months later...

Embrace it lefties......you've been revealed thanks to Trump you are *checks notes* actual Nazis:

Adeel Raja, a blue-check Twitter user, tweeted Sunday that “the world today needs a Hitler” in response to boiling tensions between Israel and Hamas. Before Raja could delete the hateful tweet, screenshots emerged from Raja’s LinkedIn profile, where he lists himself as a “Freelance Contributor at CNN.” A CNN guy, huh?

Raja has 54 bylines at CNN, most recently publishing an article on Sept. 16, 2020. This doesn’t appear to be a guy pretending to work for CNN, though CNN spokesman Matt Dornic told the Washington Examiner that he “never heard” of the guy and is “looking into it.”

• 1 month later...

On a visit to Europe to mark the 100th anniversary of the end of the first world war, Donald Trump insisted to his then chief of staff, John Kelly: “Well, Hitler did a lot of good things.”

Nightmare Scenario review: Trump, Covid and a lasting national trauma

Read more

The remark from the former US president on the 2018 trip, which reportedly “stunned” Kelly, a retired US Marine Corps general, is reported in a new book by Michael Bender of the Wall Street Journal.

Frankly, We Did Win This Election has been widely trailed ahead of publication next week. The Guardian obtained a copy.

Bender reports that Trump made the remark during an impromptu history lesson in which Kelly “reminded the president which countries were on which side during the conflict” and “connected the dots from the first world war to the second world war and all of Hitler’s atrocities”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jul/06/donald-trump-hitler-michael-bender-book

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What does this have to do with the thread title?  How does what he said make him a Fascist?  

I assume it's that he showed support for fascism with his remark about Hitler doing a lot of good things.

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I assume it's that he showed support for fascism with his remark about Hitler doing a lot of good things.

He did? 

That's like saying if someone said the Patriots did some good things winning all those SB's means that person supports the team. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I thought it was because someone said someone else said that someone said something to someone. 

That should go under the thread that is titled “Stuff people said someone else said they said”. 

The burden of proof is much, much lower there than in this “Trump is a fascist” (sponsored by Metamucil) thread. 

• Like (+1) 1

Trump probably said he liked social medicine and social education.

Maybe he said he liked to stop anyone who disagrees with him from having their voice heard on the public forums.

Maybe he demonized an entire group of people and does everything he can to ruin their lives...

Or maybe that's what the Democrats do.

Who likes Hitler now?

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

Trump probably said he liked social medicine and social education.

Maybe he said he liked to stop anyone who disagrees with him from having their voice heard on the public forums.

Maybe he demonized an entire group of people and does everything he can to ruin their lives...

Or maybe that's what the Democrats do.

Who likes Hitler now?

No, he is just following the Hitler playbook. Violent attempt to overthrow a republic, scapegoating groups in society, pining for the “good old days.” That goodness him and his supporters are total losers