"One Buffalo: Racism Isn't Real" video

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

If I knew you and trusted that you had a legitimate interest in an honest debate I would be more inclined to take you up on your offer. As is, I have no desire to do so. If you had the authority to bind a major news network, the contract would be easy to enforce. With you, I don't even know who you are. Even if I could establish your real identity and had an enforceable contract it would still not be worth my time to enforce it. I'd have to file suit against you, confirm your location, and serve you with process, then drag you into court to try the case. Even if I go through all that and prevail, I still may not be able to collect, and even if I could it would likely not be worth the hassle. I'm sure you have no insurance policy that would pay, and I doubt you have assets that I could collect against without going through additional legal proceedings and jumping through hoops.

If you could establish your identity and address to my satisfaction and provide your credit report, and were willing to sign a contract with provisions for sufficient financial penalties, costs, and attorney's fees in case of breach, as well as choice of law and venue stipulations, and were willing to post a bond for the amount of the agreed upon penalty, I may agree to let you come to me, sit down in person, and do a Joe Rogan style podcast.

To be honest though, that's a lot of work on my part, and I'm not terribly inclined to go through all of that to help you with your project.

This is a good example of how whiteness really makes mediocre men over-estimate their value.

Obviously you know that's not how any of it works. There is no release that exists in legal history that could give you such a guarantee. You can't sign a contract that will control other people outside of the contract (ie, anybody who would take the video and do whatever with it.) But it's an interesting idea, I wonder where you got it.

How do you rationalize your real reasons, I wonder? Do you feel embarrassed that you can only share your views anonymously, or in whispers? And you feel, "well, because I'm not in the KKK, I'm not racist" and believe yourself?

Somewhat rhetorical. Somewhat really asking. It just seems like a lot of work to maintain the various amounts of layers of delusion required to believe the things you guys believe. 

I feel like I could see you arguing with a Stop sign that it actually means Go.

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No post the zoom invite here. Make it for 6pm PST so we can all log in. That would be a much better use of your time vs separate videos.  

I gave you my definition now it’s your turn to give us yours. 

Sure, 6pm PST works. However, it does need to be one-on-one. It's not more efficient having everyone on one call, but thank you for the tip.

Alright! I will indeed give it to you. Unfortunately, I am realizing the need for a separate thread on this, because I think this kind of remedial refresher is needed for the whole class and not just you. Here are 

What is racism?

Racism is the systemic oppression of people based on their physical character.

What is prejudice?

Prejudice is the action of making assumptions about people based on their identity. 

What is discrimination?

Discrimination is the action of categorizing the abilities of people based on their identity.

Am I racist?

Probably, but you don't have to be racist. If you are born white in America, you are experiencing life with the benefits of racism. "You", as in your identity, are not any more "racist" than you are "American" or "capitalist" — as in, you are free to choose your identity. We've all been programmed to accept our American and capitalist identities very explicitly. We have also been programmed to accept our racist identities, too, just much less explicitly, and never by its name.

How can I not be racist?

You work against the systemic oppression of people based on their physical character. Think of racism like the Christian idea of "being born into sin." You start from a baseline of racism. You work toward redemption by taking actions to remove the societal structures of oppression. The only way to not be racist is to be Antiracist; actively opposing it. No action is too small; racism is insidious and microscopic. But it is continual. It is not a one-time donation. Actively hateful people, whether they understand the implications of their racism, continue to advocate for the same old racist ideas. Often, their advocations go unchallenged. Largely because racist people are extremely unpleasant. They're already socially unpopular and inept, so why would anyone seek them out? (ie, this board). Unfortunately, ignoring racism only perpetuates it. Ignorance is the oxygen of racism.

Who is a bigot, and how is that different?

A bigot is a person who has chosen hateful discrimination as their identity.

Can a black person be racist?

Yes. Racist should be thought of as a verb, not a noun. Candace Owens is racist when she supports the structures of systemic oppression. Barack Obama being elected is not racist; it tears down those structures. Obama's response to Trayvon Martin's shooting is racist; it upholds those structures.

Can a black person be racist to a white person?

No. There is no action that can be taken that will remove the white person's inherent advantages of being born into a society built to benefit them. Any person can be prejudiced (ie, "all white people marry their cousins") but it is not racism. Ironically, you could hate black people and still oppose racism — prejudice is inherent to the human condition. Racism is a construct.

Take some time before you respond to show you gave it some consideration. I'll be creating a thread that expands on this as a kind of FAQ for people who are not used to hearing about race (ie, older white people who don't know many black people irl). 

Edited by GregPersons
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Sure, 6pm PST works. However, it does need to be one-on-one. It's not more efficient having everyone on one call, but thank you for the tip.

Alright! I will indeed give it to you. Unfortunately, I am realizing the need for a separate thread on this, because I think this kind of remedial refresher is needed for the whole class and not just you. Here are 

What is racism?

What is prejudice?

Prejudice is the action of making assumptions about people based on their identity. 

What is discrimination?

Discrimination is the action of categorizing the abilities of people based on their identity.

Am I racist?

Probably, but you don't have to be racist. If you are born white in America, you are experiencing life with the benefits of racism. "You", as in your identity, are not any more "racist" than you are "American" or "capitalist" — as in, you are free to choose your identity. We've all been programmed to accept our American and capitalist identities very explicitly. We have also been programmed to accept our racist identities, too, just much less explicitly, and never by its name.

How can I not be racist?

You work against the systemic oppression of people based on their physical character. Think of racism like the Christian idea of "being born into sin." You start from a baseline of racism. You work toward redemption by taking actions to remove the societal structures of oppression. The only way to not be racist is to be Antiracist; actively opposing it. No action is too small; racism is insidious and microscopic. But it is continual. It is not a one-time donation. Actively hateful people, whether they understand the implications of their racism, continue to advocate for the same old racist ideas. Often, their advocations go unchallenged. Largely because racist people are extremely unpleasant. They're already socially unpopular and inept, so why would anyone seek them out? (ie, this board). Unfortunately, ignoring racism only perpetuates it. Ignorance is the oxygen of racism.

Yes. Racist should be thought of as a verb, not a noun. Candace Owens is racist when she supports the structures of systemic oppression. Barack Obama being elected is not racist; it tears down those structures. Obama's response to Trayvon Martin's shooting is racist; it upholds those structures.

No. There is no action that can be taken that will remove the white person's inherent advantages of being born into a society built to benefit them. Any person can be prejudiced (ie, "all white people marry their cousins") but it is not racism. Ironically, you could hate black people and still oppose racism — prejudice is inherent to the human condition. Racism is a construct.

Take some time before you respond to show you gave it some consideration. I'll be creating a thread that expands on this as a kind of FAQ for people who are not used to hearing about race (ie, older white people who don't know many black people irl). 

Just spitballing.....If a black person didn't like white people and killed a white person wouldn't that "remove the white person's inherent advantages of being born into a society built to benefit them"?  

17 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

What is racism?

What is prejudice?

What is discrimination?

Am I racist?

How can I not be racist?

You should have provided a link from whence you copied the above:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-is-racism-are-you-racist.222007/

What is this site called resetera.com?

20 hours ago, GregPersons said:

I've noticed a lot of our fellow Bills fans are sure that racism isn't real.

In an attempt to heal this country, I thought these words could go a long way and help people outside of our community. That's why I'm scheduling a time for all of the folks who've been so strident in their posts here, reminding us all that racism is not real, to go ahead and use their faces and tell us on camera.

No need to tell us your name / location. We just want to see your face. Go ahead and wear some Bills gear too, to make us all proud.

I will be arranging times for people who've been really loud about this — even people I've put on ignore like @Reality Check, you get another chance here bud — to make time with me. I can be pretty flexible to your schedule. 

If you have time and interest, and you want to make sure that the world beyond our Bills community has the chance to hear your words of wisdom, please make sure to schedule a time. I will be recording throughout this next week.

Let's show people what Buffalo is made of!!

@Chef Jim you had a lot of thoughts. What's your schedule?

@billsfan1959 you had a lot of great thoughts on racism and police. I know you're not working anymore. What's your schedule this week?

@Deranged Rhino you're in Los Angeles so we're in the time zone. You have also made it clear that white genocide is an issue. Can I get you saying that with your mouth instead of your fingers?

Who else? I know we've got a lot of smart people here and I don't want to leave anyone out. 

I have noticed you make this "offer" several times but have yet to see where you have provided a link to your YouTube videos. I have said I think some people on here are Trump paid trolls whose job is to be absurd and just be a unreasonable person but you are the first person I am certain is truly a Trump person just trying to get people riled up. I am not complimenting you and wish you would stop.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I have noticed you make this "offer" several times but have yet to see where you have provided a link to your YouTube videos. I have said I think some people on here are Trump paid trolls whose job is to be absurd and just be a unreasonable person but you are the first person I am certain is truly a Trump person just trying to get people riled up. I am not complimenting you and wish you would stop.

Might want to re-think that. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

I have read far too much of what he has written and it is all written from an unreasonable viewpoint, he is like Qbaby without the humor.

He's not a "Trump" bot in disguise. He's a troll, no question, but he's not here to backdoor support for 45. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's not a "Trump" bot in disguise. He's a troll, no question, but he's not here to backdoor support for 45. 

If he is not a Trump guy he is only gonna get Trump reelected with his BS 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, GregPersons said:

What data are you lacking? The existence of racism, or of police brutality? 

What about the most recent data? In Los Angeles, and across the country, protests all weekend. In LA, for the first time, the occupying military left the streets and there was no curfew. Guess what didn't happen? @Deranged Rhino do you know what happened this weekend at the protests? 

They were entirely peaceful and without incident. And as it just so happens, these also happened to be the ones with the least amount of cop / soldier intervention. What conclusions can we draw from this data? 

Anyway, otherwise, thanks for your unasked for assessment of my character. I simply want to present a challenge that requires conviction and courage to a bloc of people I suspect are all cowards.

A poster, earlier in thread, volunteered to do a call. He even threw out his real name and twitter handle. I don't advise anyone to do that. But of course he's not afraid to share his views because he's not ashamed of them, because he's not advocating for racism.

It seems to only be when people are advocating for racism, but don't want to use the word and identify it so baldly, that it seems to be some kind of moral quandary and something to get mealy-mouthed about. 

So you're interested in putting your face / voice with your writing here on cam, or no?

So, is it purely racism when a white police officer kills a black man?

If so, it would seem that based on statistics, black people are super racist because the leading cause of death for a young black male...is death by a black male.  There is data out there that shows that a police officer actually has ~18 times more chance that they will be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male will be killed by a police officer.

I would love to get your thoughts on this.

• Sad 1

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

If he is not a Trump guy he is only gonna get Trump reelected with his BS 

That's proof of how dumb he is, nothing more. ;) :beer: 

And it's the living example of the (now) old saying around here: "All democrats had to do was not be crazy, but they just couldn't do it."

38 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

What is racism?

What is prejudice?

What is discrimination?

Am I racist?

How can I not be racist?

I can understand all the points up until the end. As a White Man who has been discriminated against by Black and Brown people, I know it can happen. It is just as ugly and just as wrong. 

Also it doesn't make sense,  you posted the definition of racism as "Racism is the systemic oppression of people based on their physical character." There is no "except if Black people are doing it."

This type of thinking  is in itself racist and wrong, and is how we got to where we are today. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I can understand all the points up until the end. As a White Man who has been discriminated against by Black and Brown people, I know it can happen. It is just as ugly and just as wrong. 

Also it doesn't make sense,  you posted the definition of racism as "Racism is the systemic oppression of people based on their physical character." There is no "except if Black people are doing it."

This type of thinking  is in itself racist and wrong, and is how we got to where we are today. 

Black and Brown people can discriminate against White people, yes. 

Unless they have a time machine, they can't change the fact that as a White person, if you are harassed and call the police, you are more likely to be believed and accommodated than the Black and Brown people. That is why they can't be racist.

The distinction is (relatively) new, so it's fine to be a bit confused. However, the reason it is necessary is because the language is limited and needs to evolve to match our understanding of it. 

Racism's definition including the systemic aspect is more accurate to what the word needs to convey. 

Racism's definition NOT including the systemic aspect implies that it is something equally felt by White people, but that is not true. It's not the same level of discrimination, and conflating it is both incorrect and morally wrong. Racism is generational and institutional and everything else. 

And if we want to blame people for not having more words for race, it should be directed at the people who made those decisions. You don't have to blame only COINTELPRO but it's a good start

1 hour ago, GregPersons said:

Tasker, what set of criteria do you use to evaluate people? Individually and in group scale? 

I don’t assign people group identities as I don’t think they are particularly valuable, and they diminish the self.  I don’t much care where a person comes from, but rather I value where they are going.  So while I absolutely understand that individuals are shaped by their experiences, those experiences are anecdotal, personal, and don’t invalidate data and truth.

I evaluate individuals based on the way they present themselves and their arguments.

Do they seek a soap box from which to preach, condemning others; or do they seek to understand the arguments others are making, and then to honestly test their own ideas using the rigors of debate?

This is exactly why I say I’m willing to have an honest discussion with anyone.  I leave open the possibility that my argument may not be correct, and that others may have more knowledge, or more complete data.  This has happened multiple times on this forum, and many more throughout my lifetime.

38 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Black and Brown people can discriminate against White people, yes. 

Unless they have a time machine, they can't change the fact that as a White person, if you are harassed and call the police, you are more likely to be believed and accommodated than the Black and Brown people. That is why they can't be racist.

The distinction is (relatively) new, so it's fine to be a bit confused. However, the reason it is necessary is because the language is limited and needs to evolve to match our understanding of it. 

Racism's definition including the systemic aspect is more accurate to what the word needs to convey. 

Racism's definition NOT including the systemic aspect implies that it is something equally felt by White people, but that is not true. It's not the same level of discrimination, and conflating it is both incorrect and morally wrong. Racism is generational and institutional and everything else. 

And if we want to blame people for not having more words for race, it should be directed at the people who made those decisions. You don't have to blame only COINTELPRO but it's a good start

So basically the Left is now changing definitions of important words to divide us as a nation. What's next, changing the definition of Equality so that it only exists if White people are in an inferior position in society to Black and Brown people?

What is racism?

The above is as far as I got.  So let me get this straight.  If I oppress someone because they have red hair that's racism?  Good lord dude.  We waited nearly 24 hour for you to come back and ***** up the definition THAT badly?   Bwahahahahahhaha!  

I won't debate you.  You're too ***** dumb to waste my time with.  

19 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

So basically the Left is now changing definitions of important words to divide us as a nation. What's next, changing the definition of Equality so that it only exists if White people are in an inferior position in society to Black and Brown people?

Reality can be challenging! 

Did you assume that language did not change? 

Did you think the language of racism has not changed? Why are you calling them "Black and Brown" people then? 

Change is hard! 

30 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

The above is as far as I got.  So let me get this straight.  If I oppress someone because they have red hair that's racism?  Good lord dude.  We waited nearly 24 hour for you to come back and ***** up the definition THAT badly?   Bwahahahahahhaha!  

I won't debate you.  You're too ***** dumb to waste my time with.  

Well, I can tell you, you didn't get that straight with your red hair example. You would know it if you read and processed, but I've seen enough from you to know that is not really your strong suit. 

If you are "oppress" red hair in our reality, no, that's not racism. That is prejudice and discrimination.

If you were to hypothetically create an alternate reality that systemically oppressed people with red hair, yes, that would be racism. Good "alternate universe" hypothetical, champ.

Your comprehension is just so embarrassingly off-base, I would like to laugh, but I actually just feel overwhelming pity because you are actually putting in some effort, generally, in your appearances here. 

You are the result of the American education system. You are the result of over-funding police and under-funding schools. We have to share the country with people like yourself, who in their attempt to understand racism, can only laugh and compare it to teasing red-haired kids. Not only do we share the same amount of rights, the system is designed to give the absolute least deserving people the most advantages.

You don't even recognize you have an advantage, this is how unaware you are. It's like you're playing Madden on extra-easy with 15000 handicap and thinking you're a world champion or something. I'm trying to think of another analogy you could comprehend. It's hard to explain to a dumb person what it's like to experience them, because they really have no knowledge of themselves or any ability to think outside of themselves. 

Edited by GregPersons

Just now, GregPersons said:

If you were to hypothetically create an alternate reality that systemically oppressed people with red hair, yes, that would be racism. Good "alternate universe" hypothetical, champ.

Is the oppression of transgender people racism?  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Is the oppression of transgender people racism?  

I love that you guys go from "I didn't read any of this Marxist Chinese Maoist bull####" to "Can I just ask a question?"  — ON A DIME.

Speaks volumes.

18 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Well, I can tell you, you didn't get that straight with your red hair example. You would know it if you read and processed, but I've seen enough from you to know that is not really your strong suit. 

If you are "oppress" red hair in our reality, no, that's not racism. That is prejudice and discrimination.

Your comprehension is just so embarrassingly off-base, I would like to laugh, but I actually just feel overwhelming pity because you are actually putting in some effort, generally, in your appearances here. 

You are the result of the American education system. You are the result of over-funding police and under-funding schools. We have to share the country with people like yourself, who in their attempt to understand racism, can only laugh and compare it to teasing red-haired kids. Not only do we share the same amount of rights, the system is designed to give the absolute least deserving people the most advantages.

You don't even recognize you have an advantage, this is how unaware you are. It's like you're playing Madden on extra-easy with 15000 handicap and thinking you're a world champion or something. I'm trying to think of another analogy you could comprehend. It's hard to explain to a dumb person what it's like to experience them, because they really have no knowledge of themselves or any ability to think outside of themselves. 

You have posted pages and pages of stuff over the past week, none of which actually defines the problems or solutions you are postulating.  How about bringing this back to square one and giving us some present day data points that support any of your claims?  And for the record I do understand that racism still exists. It's waning though IMO and I'm interested in hearing more about what you're claiming are the sweeping embedded societal problems.  Facts though and numbers please. 

Edited by keepthefaith

18 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

I love that you guys go from "I didn't read any of this Marxist Chinese Maoist bull####" to "Can I just ask a question?"  — ON A DIME.

Speaks volumes.

Is the oppression of a transgender person racism? 

24 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Is the oppression of a transgender person racism? 

Didn't your other post in the Racism thread just laugh and boast about not reading any of it? But now you're in your strappy shoes all coquettish like "Aw c'mon mister Persons, I just want to ask one widdle question.... pwease"  

So the entitlement, that's fun. But also I like this thing too that the rest of humanity is your personal google, like everybody owes you explanations, and if it isn't to your satisfaction, then it isn't real. It's funny because you don't realize where you get ANY of these traits from. You just think they're your cute li'l quirks!

Anyway it's not a terrible question, even though you mean it with vile intent. I mean, it's... it's really stupid, since the answer to the question is in the question, but it's... I think maybe it's just a change of pace from being asked the same 2 questions repeatedly. 

If I explain to you the framework of how to understand systemic gender oppression in America, which is the discussion in which trans people would be relevant as that is a question of gender not race, I'm going to get carpal tunnel and you're not going to read it anyway. 

Race and gender are different classifications. They are similar in more ways than they are not; the definition for racism is not so different from the definition of patriarchy. But like "systemic" and "systematic" even though they are similar, they are not identical. Essentially, both race and gender are constructs that are built around taking physical attributes and insisting that a character trait must follow. 

The real truth is that we're all fleshy hairy mouth-breathing farting cumming giant babies who, at best, learn the value of their own life before they die, and are able to appreciate it, and share that love and life as much as possible. Genetics are hack. Look in your family trees. See the same faces repeat. That's all "race" is. Out of the primordial ooze, these various physical traits emerged as separate DNA strands and came to define humanity. We had to impose a reason on the fact that we looked different. It couldn't just be "people look different and come from different places." There had to be an objective reason. (Again, objectivity is a lie and method of control; see Racism FAQ)

You can have any skin tone, nose, hair, size, genitals and be any kind of character. That's the real reality. The reality imposed by patriarchy & racism through various methods of control, all of which sound like crazy conspiracy theories but all documented like COINTELPRO and all sort of subtle and overt manipulations to control the "race" problem. 

Race as a concept was not invented by America; it came earlier — but the generation of writers who invented race had big influences on the generation of men who became the framers of the Constitution.  Were we assuming it was somehow an accident that all of the Founding Fathers were slave owners and built a society on the economic engine of slavery? Did Washington and Jefferson just go "oopsy, didn't occur to me"?

Do you not see how this is all ***** Santa Claus and you're still putting out the cookies like a total mark? Meanwhile "Santa" is going through the house and taking everything you own. It doesn't hold up to any scrutiny if you think about it.

It's all BS. It's the Matrix. It's propaganda crap that as Americans we all thought we were too smart and clever and special to ever fall for something like that. But it's right there, and it's obvious as hell once you see it.

13 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Didn't your other post in the Racism thread just laugh and boast about not reading any of it? But now you're in your strappy shoes all coquettish like "Aw c'mon mister Persons, I just want to ask one widdle question.... pwease"  

So the entitlement, that's fun. But also I like this thing too that the rest of humanity is your personal google, like everybody owes you explanations, and if it isn't to your satisfaction, then it isn't real. It's funny because you don't realize where you get ANY of these traits from. You just think they're your cute li'l quirks!

Anyway it's not a terrible question, even though you mean it with vile intent. I mean, it's... it's really stupid, since the answer to the question is in the question, but it's... I think maybe it's just a change of pace from being asked the same 2 questions repeatedly. 

If I explain to you the framework of how to understand systemic gender oppression in America, which is the discussion in which trans people would be relevant as that is a question of gender not race, I'm going to get carpal tunnel and you're not going to read it anyway. 

Race and gender are different classifications. They are similar in more ways than they are not; the definition for racism is not so different from the definition of patriarchy. But like "systemic" and "systematic" even though they are similar, they are not identical. Essentially, both race and gender are constructs that are built around taking physical attributes and insisting that a character trait must follow. 

The real truth is that we're all fleshy hairy mouth-breathing farting cumming giant babies who, at best, learn the value of their own life before they die, and are able to appreciate it, and share that love and life as much as possible. Genetics are hack. Look in your family trees. See the same faces repeat. That's all "race" is. Out of the primordial ooze, these various physical traits emerged as separate DNA strands and came to define humanity. We had to impose a reason on the fact that we looked different. It couldn't just be "people look different and come from different places." There had to be an objective reason. (Again, objectivity is a lie and method of control; see Racism FAQ)

You can have any skin tone, nose, hair, size, genitals and be any kind of character. That's the real reality. The reality imposed by patriarchy & racism through various methods of control, all of which sound like crazy conspiracy theories but all documented like COINTELPRO and all sort of subtle and overt manipulations to control the "race" problem. 

Race as a concept was not invented by America; it came earlier — but the generation of writers who invented race had big influences on the generation of men who became the framers of the Constitution.  Were we assuming it was somehow an accident that all of the Founding Fathers were slave owners and built a society on the economic engine of slavery? Did Washington and Jefferson just go "oopsy, didn't occur to me"?

Do you not see how this is all ***** Santa Claus and you're still putting out the cookies like a total mark? Meanwhile "Santa" is going through the house and taking everything you own. It doesn't hold up to any scrutiny if you think about it.

It's all BS. It's the Matrix. It's propaganda crap that as Americans we all thought we were too smart and clever and special to ever fall for something like that. But it's right there, and it's obvious as hell once you see it.

A simple no would have sufficed.  

Reality can be challenging! 

Did you assume that language did not change? 

Did you think the language of racism has not changed? Why are you calling them "Black and Brown" people then? 

Change is hard! 

I hear prominent Dems on MSDNC and fake news CNN use those terms all damned day, so stop.

Last I checked, English is English. I did not realize virtue signaling has risen to the level of changing the English language. 

14 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

How many threads are you going to post this garbage in?  White people are "Hitler's mustache" to him?  

Must suck being that hateful and ignorant.  

This ***** is really frowned upon down here.  

Looks a bit Trumpish!

I thought "Plugs" Biden got the hair plugs on the top of his head, not the back.  And uno are likely too young ti know, but bode had hair plugs done in the eatly 80s and they were bad, even for then.

9 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I hear prominent Dems on MSDNC and fake news CNN use those terms all damned day, so stop.

Last I checked, English is English. I did not realize virtue signaling has risen to the level of changing the English language. 

Way to miss the point. I'm saying, the reason you are saying those terms instead of older terms — slurs — you're not saying the N word but your dad did — language evolves. 

Whether you like it or not. Time moves forward. Culture and language adapt to the people who use it. 

It is difficult for those in a cult obsessed with death to understand 

34 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Ill apologize with lunch when the 4 black youths who committed armed home invasion in my town

a couple weeks back get down on their hands and knees, wash my feet and apologize

for terrorizing law abiding citizens.

A bunch of white dudes for nailed for insider trading awhile back.  So no free lunches for white dudes either, right? 

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

I thought "Plugs" Biden got the hair plugs on the top of his head, not the back.  And uno are likely too young ti know, but bode had hair plugs done in the eatly 80s and they were bad, even for then.

Kind of how like Trump’s ***** fake tan would have been ***** 20 years ago, and is even more shirty now.  

1 hour ago, Beast said:

well....

F3150E43-0449-4935-9B8B-0D1BC3A5B4CA.jpeg

A946DAC8-731F-4961-849F-22120922A29C.jpeg

That just proves racism.

Obviously whites are too racist to even know any black people.

If they weren't so racist they would know more black people and then kill them.

They're secretly racist to hide their overt racism.

It's science. 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1