2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

And here's the ballgame... 

Keep believing polls if you wish to be hugely surprised come November. You have a large segment of our society who knows they cannot speak freely, while you have the "liberals" resorting to fascism and wishing to punish those who disagree with their opinions. Add those things together and you get a whole lot of people who are just waiting to vote while biting their tongues. 

You reap what you sow, and the media/left/establishment leaders have all made their beds. November will be a landslide. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

And these numbers have been rising -- though the important number to look at is near the bottom: 

Black approval at 49%

49%

...If they even get HALF that number, it would more than double what they got in 2016 and be the end of the DNC, not just No Chance Joe's bid. 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And these numbers have been rising -- though the important number to look at is near the bottom: 

Black approval at 49%

49%

...If they even get HALF that number, it would more than double what they got in 2016 and be the end of the DNC, not just No Chance Joe's bid. 

Remember there are millions and millions of people who are the silent majority who never say a word about politics who just go out and vote every 4 years.

Where their vote will be cast is the biggest mystery right now? Most are independents and conservatives, but who really knows.

• Like (+1) 3

The Republican Party is shrinking under Trump. He's destroying the Republican Party. 

When he took over they had both houses of congress, state houses and governors, now Democrats are winning in Alabama and Kentucky while sweeping the suburbs and threatening to take over the Senate and presidency, with a fired up Democratic base growing by the day as Trump's people slowly get older and older...

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: But Biden is up by 13!!!! :lol: 

I was saying the same thing the other day.  Obviously, anything can happen, but I just can't see Biden coming close.  Part of me, though, thinks that's what the left really wants.  Another 4 years of jumping up and down and throwing themselves on the ground.  For the few on the left that call these shots, it's good business.  Trump is great for TV ratings, they can whip people into a frenzy, control them, and focus on another 4 more years of hysteria while they groom Cuomo or some other dingbat that can actually string a few sentences together.

I mean, I just can't imagine that the left actually thinks promoting violence, lockdowns, and racial division is a recipe for success.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: But Biden is up by 13!!!! :lol: 

It's not because Trump has done an outstanding or barely competent job, it's that Joe Biden's America is scarier to a growing number of Americans.  

And given that everything that has happened in just 2020, that Biden America must be quite scary.  Stephen King has a point - there really shouldn't be that much Trump support.  However there is, because the Democratic vision for America scares people and Biden is a very weak candidate that inspires no hope that he'd reign in the fringe elements of the party.  

That's the problem with the DNC.  The party has zero control over any of its operation.  Biden is doing what he wants to do, hanging out in the basement.  Democratic mayors are doing what they want to do, letting their cities marinate in chaos, thinking it's a positive for their party.  Democratic reps and senators say whatever they want to say, regardless if it's on message.   

The GOP and DNC are complete disasters.  One can't keep a President from doing stupid, self destructive things daily, the other can't keep its entire party from doing self destructive things daily.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Anyone notice how much of a stretch the Lefties have to make for them to find something for them to cling to in order to justify Joe Biden?

“He’s not Trump” is not a stretch. That’s all they got. And it may just work. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

“He’s not Trump” is not a stretch. That’s all they got. And it may just work. 

I hope they keep thinking that way. To anyone with half a brain Biden has been exposed as the Left's useful idiot. If enough of the middle come to that conclusion Trump will win going away. If he wins we'll keep the Senate and maybe gain the House. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I hope they keep thinking that way. To anyone with half a brain Biden has been exposed as the Left's useful idiot. If enough of the middle come to that conclusion Trump will win going away. If he wins we'll keep the Senate and maybe gain the House. 

Useful?  In what way?  It’s a pathetic shame that he’s what they’ve ended up with. 

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Useful?  In what way?  It’s a pathetic shame that he’s what they’ve ended up with. 

Useful in the way they’ve found a way to run a candidate they ADMIT won’t do the job but will instead delegate it to a shadow council of “advisers”. 

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Useful in the way they’ve found a way to run a candidate they ADMIT won’t do the job but will instead delegate it to a shadow council of “advisers”. 

And they think an obvious puppet can actually win?  He has to win for this plan to work. 

@BillStime with “you mean like Trump is Putin’s puppet!!” in 3....2....1......

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

What DR said above.

As I said he’s only useful in that plan if he wins. Dumb plan. 

Maybe they want Trump to win and think he’ll destroy the party with another four years. 

Edited by Chef Jim

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

As I said he’s only useful in that plan if he wins. Dumb plan. 

Maybe they want Trump to win and think he’ll destroy the party with another four years. 

Who knows what they think? I can't relate to the liberal mindset.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Trump kind of ruined any celebrity from being taken seriously.... It's a good thing.

It would be if it were true, but it's not. See: every hollywood actor/singer/performer being pushed as a voice of reason in these times. 

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

See he can't even get it right in a meme.

Humor is hard. Leave it to the professionals. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It would be if it were true, but it's not. See: every hollywood actor/singer/performer being pushed as a voice of reason in these times. 

Humor is hard. Leave it to the professionals. 

That is why no one laughed when you posted, take your own advice.

My boss is a hardcore Trump supporter that gets his face masks from China... Trumo supporters are the same type of people which is why we laugh at them.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, TBBills said:

It's funny when your own political party is making videos against your own president, you know it's bad.

96% approval rating within the party, so you're wrong again. 

The Lincoln project aren't republicans. They're neocons owned by foreign interests, including Russia. Maybe you should consider learning who owns the people you listen to before you decide to listen to them. You might be surprised what you learn. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

96% approval rating within the party, so you're wrong again. 

The Lincoln project aren't republicans. They're neocons owned by foreign interests, including Russia. Maybe you should consider learning who owns the people you listen to before you decide to listen to them. You might be surprised what you learn. 

Fake polls is what Trump says.

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Fake polls is what Trump says.

If its in the bag why don't you get out of the basement. Your job is done amirite?

Another sock puppet lol. Cuz if you keep repeating the same message maybe if becomes realz.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When you can't argue facts, deflect. As I said, you're not very good at this. Rethink your strategy, do some research, and try again. :beer: 

I am repeating the exact thing Trump said... You been deflecting the whole time. Look at this poor guy so angry when someone repeats his friend.

I love hypocritical republicans that are so stupid.... But Trump's favorite people are his poorly educated supporters as he says.

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

I am repeating the exact thing Trump said... You been deflecting the whole time.

Pointing out the origin of your talking point isn't a deflection. It's a destruction of your position. Again, you're not very bright. 

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

I love hypocritical republicans that are so stupid....

I'm not a republican. 

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

But Trump's favorite people are his poorly educated supporters as he says.

I'm pretty highly educated, not that it matters ;) 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When you can't argue facts, deflect. As I said, you're not very good at this. Rethink your strategy, do some research, and try again. :beer: 

That's actually a good point. If you don't believe the polls then why cite one saying 96% approval within his party?  I think it's somewhere in the 85 to 95% range which is about where most president's reside within their party.  The Lincoln Project is a joke though as they bitched and moaned during the Obama administration and now are supporting Biden who is basically an Obama clone policy wise.