2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

Absolutely hilarious and insane at the same time. He will hide in the basement until the election. 

WOW!... Joe Biden: I'm Going to Follow the Doc's Orders, I Will Not Hold Any Rallies

Edited by wppete

2 hours ago, wppete said:

Absolutely hilarious and insane at the same time. He will hide in the basement until the election. 

WOW!... Joe Biden: I'm Going to Follow the Doc's Orders, I Will Not Hold Any Rallies

And yet he will be four stories above the bunker boy. 

50 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It is how the debates will go (I expect Biden to be wired, and the answers fed to him) unless the Trump team can get a debate held on OAN.

Unbelievable! The Democratic party, Biden and Obama are one massive scam on the American people. 

JOE BIDEN’S PLAN TO ABOLISH THE SUBURBS

Stanley Kurtz writes:

President Trump had a great riff at his rally the other day in Phoenix. It was all about “abolish,” about how the Left wants to abolish the police, ICE, bail, even borders. Trump’s riff is effective because it is true. The Left has gone off the deep end, and they’re taking the Democrats with them.

Well, there’s another “abolish” the president can add to his list, and it just might be enough to tip the scales this November. Joe Biden and the Democrats want to abolish America’s suburbs. Biden and his party have embraced yet another dream of the radical Left: a federal takeover, transformation, and de facto urbanization of America’s suburbs. What’s more, Biden just might be able to pull off this “fundamental transformation.”

Naturally, Biden vigorously backs the Obama administration’s affirmatively furthering fair housing initiative (AFFH). As we have discussed many times on Power Line, implementing this radical program would be more than enough to end America’s suburbs as we’ve known them.

But, as Kurtz shows, Biden wants to do even more “furthering.” He has embraced Cory Booker’s strategy for ending single-family zoning in the suburbs and creating what you might call “little downtowns” in the suburbs.

1 minute ago, wppete said:

The only gatherings not discouraged or prohibited are those involving protesters who protest "approved messages."

Either public gatherings are a health risk or they are not. Choose one.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

The only gatherings not discouraged or prohibited are those involving protesters who protest "approved messages."

Either public gatherings are a health risk or they are not. Choose one.

They closed down churches, arrested people for attempting to go. Closed down schools. Closed down business. Closed down government services. Now the shut down the 4th of July celebrations, and much more. All while they allow 10s of thousands of people to protest/riot every day for the past month and a half with zero impunity. What is this really all about??? Who is really behind this??? What is their true goal??? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, wppete said:

They closed down churches, arrested people for attempting to go. Closed down schools. Closed down business. Closed down government services. Now the shut down the 4th of July celebrations, and much more. All while they allow 10s of thousands of people to protest/riot every day for the past month and a half with zero impunity. What is this really all about??? Who is really behind this??? What is their true goal??? 

Truly makes you wonder, doesn't it?

• Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, wppete said:

So Joe is now just figuring out that via this newfangled thing called television you can reach more people?  Welcome to the 50's Joe. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Truly makes you wonder, doesn't it?

While they tear down cities, burn down whole neighbourhoods,  Defund the police. People killed. Allowing the release of thousands of prisoners just before the riots. Issuing mandatory masks orders (hard to identify). And much more...... ? 

??????????

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

If I were Biden I wouldn't agree to debate Trump until he releases his tax returns.

That's like the Buffalo Bills refusing to play the New England Patriots until they release their Chowder recipes.

Wait...did I just use a football analogy?  

EDIT:  That was a food analogy.....a FOOD analogy.  Whew, that was close. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, wppete said:

It is a highly coordinated effortI that is international in scope.

It is as though being law abiding citizens who simply want to work and build our own lives are to be punished, while degeneracy and mayhem are to be endorsed and celebrated as an investment in some dark future.

Clearly, the goal is to insight fear as step one...

...what comes next, I am sure we will find out sooner than later.

• Like (+1) 2