2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's being kind to No Chance Joe.

I don't know, I have been told that the Bernie Bros are a lock to vote for Biden because... *mumbles* er, ummm, welllll... reasons.

After that analogy, I am guessin' she ain't planning on working for another national campaign?

• Like (+1) 1

So, Trump is in NC at a presser. Someone asked him about his poll numbers.

He said that he has great poll numbers. Our poll numbers show us leading in Leading in NC, PA, AZ, "nicely in Florida" almost every swing state, and in states that I won in 2016 by even more...

That is all paraphrased. He is clearly referring to their internals.  I'd love to see the internal poll numbers for both campaigns.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

He said that he has great poll numbers. Our poll numbers show us leading in Leading in NC, PA, AZ, "nicely in Florida" almost every swing state, and in states that I won in 2016 by even more...

::nervous laugh::

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That is all paraphrased. He is clearly referring to their internals.  I'd love to see the internal poll numbers for both campaigns.

(for what it's worth) Friend working for the DNC on the ground in CA said they got "disappointing" numbers this morning in every state but CA. CA showed Biden holding steady, everywhere else he has begun a free fall. They hope the VP pick announcement will provide a "bounce". 

But it helped explain why all the news outlets started pushing "the violence in Portland is on the right!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

“In a stunning reverse of position, Walmart has changed its punishment: rather than ban the couple from the store for a year, the couple is now being forced to be at Walmart for the next year.

Talk about cruel and unusual...

• Haha (+1) 1

https://uncoverdc.com/2020/07/27/ignore-the-polls-these-are-important/

That said, there are some polls that bear some attention. For nearly four years, M. Joseph Sheppard (@SHEPMJS on Twitter) has closely tracked six polls: Rasmussen, Democracy Institute, HarrisX, Trafalgar, Selzer, and Remington. When People’s Pundit Daily’s “Big Data” poll comes out, he includes that. Rasmussen posts nightly, except for weekends. In particular, Mike has followed Trump’s approval by blacks and Hispanics. Over a four-year period—literally with only a couple of dips (one was after Charlottesville)—Trump’s approval with blacks has ranged from 16% to 26%. On at least one occasion one of the polls had it at 28%. But then came last week. Rasmussen, on consecutive nights, had Trump at 30% and 31% black approval. Then came another shocker from a poll Sheppard does not usually track, Gravis. In Pennsylvania, even after showing Biden ahead by 3, Trump’s black approval rating was 19.8% and the “intention to vote” was equally high. The flip side of that was devastating for Joe Biden: he was only pulling 61.3% from blacks.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Your candidate is so weak, so afraid, he's hiding. He acknowledges that he won't even be the chief executive, but he'll outsource his decisions to unelected officials the party chooses -- which is about the most unamerican thing that one could design... and you support it. 

Is Biden hiding?

Who chose to show up publicly and pay his respects to the first Black lawmaker to lie in State in American history?

Donald Trump chose to hide in the White House, while

Oh and another thing. Please link the exact remarks that you think are "unamerican." Is there really a moment where Biden says that decisions don't actually go through him?

Elected officials have ALWAYS relied on unelected experts/officials that they ultimately choose in order to determine policy. But the policy still goes through that elected official.

That's the way a Republic is supposed to work.

Just like you're supporting a man who's been in the system for 40+ years, built it (including the systemic racism inherent in our judicial system which you've been wailing about), a man who's been corrupt since he got there -- with China, with Ukraine, with the credit card companies, a man who's deeply racist and proves it with not just his words but actions... and you support it. 

Yep.

He's a helluva lot better than the dingleberry we currently have in office.

You're in for a ROUGH 99 days. 

Uh. Yeah. I just said that.

I said that because I knew you'd be doubling and tripling down and trying to convince you of reality is about as useful as banging your head against the wall to try to get rid of a headache.

So yeah, these 90 days will be frustrating for that reason.

But after those 90 days will be sweet sweet relief and I'll be able to enjoy it even more as I provide you with your brand new awesome avatar.

4 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Is Biden hiding?

Who chose to show up publicly and pay his respects to the first Black lawmaker to lie in State in American history?

Donald Trump chose to hide in the White House, while

Oh and another thing. Please link the exact remarks that you think are "unamerican." Is there really a moment where Biden says that decisions don't actually go through him?

Elected officials have ALWAYS relied on unelected experts/officials that they ultimately choose in order to determine policy. But the policy still goes through that elected official.

That's the way a Republic is supposed to work.

Yep.

He's a helluva lot better than the dingleberry we currently have in office.

Uh. Yeah. I just said that.

I said that because I knew you'd be doubling and tripling down and trying to convince you of reality is about as useful as banging your head against the wall to try to get rid of a headache.

So yeah, these 90 days will be frustrating for that reason.

But after those 90 days will be sweet sweet relief and I'll be able to enjoy it even more as I provide you with your brand new awesome avatar.

Why should Trump go to the funeral of a man that hated his guts?

Do you show up to funerals of your enemies?

31 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

We all know what Biden thinks of black people. Perhaps he was there to declare whether Lewis "ain't black."

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

At this point in the race, it looks more likely to be a huge Democratic win than a Trump squeaker. But things can change. Still, the math is pretty bad for Trump now. 

The why are you still here? nothing better to do than wasting time on an election that's over?

Seems like a deeply stupid thing to do

38 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

It's beyond unamerican to abuse your power to illegally surveil and punish your political enemies -- it's criminal. 

Joe did that. 

And that's just a drop in the bucket for 'ol No Chance Joe.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

The why are you still here? nothing better to do than wasting time on an election that's over?

Who said it was over? I said at this point. Do better, please

And Trump is dragging the GOP down the drain it looks like 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Who said it was over? I said at this point. Do better, please

And Trump is dragging the GOP down the drain it looks like 

you're a **** for the criminal party lol...wasting all your time trying to troll people who laugh at you

The 1988 Presidential landslide upset:

https://www.theatlantic.com/past/docs/politics/policamp/insider.htm

"It's fairly easy to find evidence for the theory that the Democrats are headed for a victory. Just look at the polls--and not only the "horserace" polls, showing Dukakis with a healthy lead over Bush. Gallup polls taken earlier this year showed the Democrats regaining a lead, of 42 to 29 percent, over the Republicans in party affiliation."

What killed it for the Democrats? Crime... Willie Horton, debate rape question and the embarrassing photograph of him in a tank taken on September 13, 1988, which subsequently formed the basis of a successful Republican attack ad

map.png

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's beyond unamerican to abuse your power to illegally surveil and punish your political enemies -- it's criminal. 

Joe did that. 

And that's just a drop in the bucket for 'ol No Chance Joe.

:blink:

Your claim was that he won't be the chief executive and will outsource decisions.

That's what you claimed was unamerican and I asked you for a link to exactly what he said.

I even referenced it in the following sentences after I make my request.

You're all over the map.

Your forced vacation made you rusty. :lol:

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

Why should Trump go to the funeral of a man that hated his guts?

Do you show up to funerals of your enemies?

I'm not the President, but it's notable that you're acknowledging that Trump views Congressional Democrats as enemies.

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

:blink:

Your claim was that he won't be the chief executive and will outsource decisions.

That's what you claimed was unamerican and I asked you for a link to exactly what he said.

I even referenced it in the following sentences after I make my request.

You're all over the map.

Your forced vacation made you rusty. :lol:

I'm not the President, but it's notable that you're acknowledging that Trump views Congressional Democrats as enemies.

No, they can't be enemies, not when they vote en masse to impeach him for obviously made up charges. 

7 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Uh. You should ask all your pals the same question. @Deranged Rhino thinks the same thing--he's a moron thinking this, but he thinks it nonetheless--in terms of Trump winning.

Heck most seem pretty damn entrenched on their sides actually. I hear the same confidence brimming from the likes of @Buffalo_Gal, @Foxx, @leh-nerd skin-erd and others, so why make a statement like this?

Of course, Biden is winning and anyone believing Trump is a shoe-in at this point--which the 4 previous posters have stated in this forum, and of course they should correct me if they've now changed their minds--is absolutely foolish.

If you were a better in Vegas, ALL the smart money is on Biden, who probably has nearly 70% odds to win at this point.

On 7/24/2020 at 2:06 PM, LB3 said:

Biden is in a basement with 19 live streamers watching. Trump is hanging with El Prez. That's a big get IMO.

I need an el pres pizza review w Trump now 

On 7/25/2020 at 5:08 PM, TBBills said:

That is why no one laughed when you posted, take your own advice.

My boss is a hardcore Trump supporter that gets his face masks from China... Trumo supporters are the same type of people which is why we laugh at them.

laughing @ your boss who makes 400% more money is a bold play ??‍♂️

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Uh. You should ask all your pals the same question. @Deranged Rhino thinks the same thing--he's a moron thinking this, but he thinks it nonetheless--in terms of Trump winning.

Heck most seem pretty damn entrenched on their sides actually. I hear the same confidence brimming from the likes of @Buffalo_Gal, @Foxx, @leh-nerd skin-erd and others, so why make a statement like this?

Of course, Biden is winning and anyone believing Trump is a shoe-in at this point--which the 4 previous posters have stated in this forum, and of course they should correct me if they've now changed their minds--is absolutely foolish.

If you were a better in Vegas, ALL the smart money is on Biden, who probably has nearly 70% odds to win at this point.

I think it is more like not wanting to believe there is anyone stupid enough to vote for a corrupt dementia patient who will be a mere figurehead. A shadow government is no bueno. If Biden wins, this country is in deep *****.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Notre Dame withdraws from hosting first Trump-Biden debate

The debate is being moved from Indiana to Cleveland amid coronavirus health concerns

</snip>

Notre Dame, which is located in South Bend, Indiana, withdrew due to health concerns of holding a presidential debate amid health concerns over large in-person gatherings amid coronavirus pandemic, the school said.

After conferring with public health officials, the school’s president, Rev. John Jenkins, made what he called “this difficult decision because the necessary health precautions would have greatly diminished the educational value of hosting the debate on our campus.”

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

President Trump suggested that Twitter's trending topics are 'illegal' because they make him look bad

LMAO!!!! 

Sounds like your not up to date on how twitter runs.      

You can’t be this simple.    They get everything past you 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think it is more like not wanting to believe there is anyone stupid enough to vote for a corrupt dementia patient who will be a mere figurehead. A shadow government is no bueno. If Biden wins, this country is in deep *****.

image.thumb.jpeg.6a5cc0763f11ae47f6892dd5572e1e11.jpeg

54 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

President Trump suggested that Twitter's trending topics are 'illegal' because they make him look bad

LMAO!!!! 

Sooooooo twitter suppressing or advocating their trends by manipulation (maybe you missed  their hack where the panels were shown) is ok for a platform? It would sorta make them a publisher, not a platform. They would be a violation of code 230.  "Illegal?" Maybe, maybe not. I am not an attorney and do not play one on the internet. However, twitter keeps pushing and pushing to lose their 230 protections.   Couldn't happen to a nicer publisher. ?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1