2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

Young Black voters say they aren't enthusiastic about a Joe Biden presidency

USA Today, by Rebecca Morin

Original Article

WASHINGTON – Perry Green doesn’t believe that Joe Biden is listening to what young, Black Americans want right now. Across the country, young people are protesting systemic racism and calling on political leaders to reallocate funding from local police to other community resources. Green, who is Black, criticized Biden for not supporting the “Defund the Police” movement that many activists support.

(Snip)

With the November election four months away, polling shows Biden's support with younger Black voters trailing significantly behind that of older Black voters.

Another reason why the polls are phony. Huge chunks of the Democrat party have little or no enthusiasm for an old white guy who cannot talk in complete sentences as the leaders of the party.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Proposed Democrat Platform Gives U.S. Asylum to the World’s Migrants

by John Binder

A proposed policy platform for the Democrat Party, drafted by supporters of presumed Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), would give asylum to the world’s migrants — inviting them all to the United States to live and work.

The document, known as the Biden-Sanders Unity Task Force Recommendations, would provide amnesty and a pathway to U.S. citizenship to the 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the nation and welcome hundreds of millions of the world’s migrants. The proposed Democrat platform would expand asylum for migrants arriving at the U.S.-Mexico border, freeing them into the interior of the nation while they await their hearings

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

UwrPE4P.jpg

imagine waking up and what you do is go on a sports forum and post memes all day!  Not even funny memes, but political memes.  Literally for hours and hours.  

what a life....god bless the internet: giving losers and outlet

Edited by Crayola64
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Now imagine that you are such a loser that you feel obligated to answer every post of that poster....................who was incorrectly described. ?

biden_cognitive.jpg

every post?  I have replied to like 10 of your posts over months lol.  

only one of us is an obsessive loser.  Hint: it’s the meme lord

7 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

every post?  I have replied to like 10 of your posts over months lol.  

only one of us is an obsessive loser.  Hint: it’s the meme lord

@B-Man reports what he finds... kinda like an aggregator. It is appreciated by many.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

You could always employ the ignore function if it bothers you so much. :)

I post every few months that what he does is wonderfully pathetic.  Doesn’t bother me at all, but thank you