2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

Biden’s 2020 Party Platform Proposal Seeks to Abolish America’s Suburban Communities

by Warner Todd Huston

Original Article

Joe Biden’s radical proposal for the Democrat Party platform for 2020 seeks to put an end to America’s suburban communities by forcing low-income housing into every neighborhood and flooding every community with immigrants, legal or otherwise. The proposal, known as the Biden-Sanders Unity Task Force Recommendations, would provide instant amnesty and a pathway to U.S. citizenship for the 22 million illegal aliens now living in the nation.

And as I have argued multiple times and is displayed poll showing what's motivating a huge plurality of Biden voters out in the Fall, Donald Trump is doing all Biden's campaigning for him, and he's serving the Democratic party well, though it's unfortunate that's because he's serving our country poorly as an awful President.

The fact that so many of you here still so ardently support Donald Trump would be just pathetic if it weren't so hilariously bizarre.

On 7/12/2020 at 11:13 AM, B-Man said:

Biden’s 2020 Party Platform Proposal Seeks to Abolish America’s Suburban Communities

by Warner Todd Huston

Original Article

Joe Biden’s radical proposal for the Democrat Party platform for 2020 seeks to put an end to America’s suburban communities by forcing low-income housing into every neighborhood and flooding every community with immigrants, legal or otherwise. The proposal, known as the Biden-Sanders Unity Task Force Recommendations, would provide instant amnesty and a pathway to U.S. citizenship for the 22 million illegal aliens now living in the nation.

Wow, will the Democrats use nuclear bombs on the suburbs? 

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

No.

It explains INSIDE the article link.

? = :bag:

Suburbs to be destroyed, wow. First concentration camps, now Dems will nuke the suburbs...

And forced abortions of all white people too, I suspect

On 7/12/2020 at 4:00 PM, transplantbillsfan said:

And as I have argued multiple times and is displayed poll showing what's motivating a huge plurality of Biden voters out in the Fall, Donald Trump is doing all Biden's campaigning for him, and he's serving the Democratic party well, though it's unfortunate that's because he's serving our country poorly as an awful President.

The fact that so many of you here still so ardently support Donald Trump would be just pathetic if it weren't so hilariously bizarre.

What's motivating many dems is voting in an establishment candidate, the soft racist, the guy old enough where they can suggest his patented sniff n' cup mechanics are just signs of affection (for people he doesn't know), who are comfortable with only one major sexual assault complaint against a throw away victim, and who when he suggests that the police are the enemy they think/hope/pray he's just playing for votes and the status quo remains, at least in their community.  When he famously espoused fears of his people attending schools in a jungle, they knew what he meant and trust he still means it. 

Many dems want a return to the "old days"?.  

(The emoji used was intended to signify the familiar wink exchanged between people with similar mindsets demanding progress and change as long as their particular situation remains the same as it was in 1975. No emoji was harmed in the production of this post.) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Yes

Then I'd pretty lay off people supporting Trump because if you're crazy enough to support a racist, senile, fingerphucking DC lifer like Biden, who has 40+ years of doing nothing in DC, supporting Trump shouldn't seem that crazy even to you.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Then I'd pretty lay off people supporting Trump because if you're crazy enough to support a racist, senile, fingerphucking DC lifer like Biden, who has 40+ years of doing nothing in DC, supporting Trump shouldn't seem that crazy even to you.

Nah. It's crazy.

Biden looks like a brilliant choir boy when juxtaposed next to Trump, who will be looked at in the history books as one of the worst Presidents in US history.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Nah. It's crazy.

Biden looks like a brilliant choir boy when juxtaposed next to Trump, who will be looked at in the history books as one of the worst Presidents in US history.

I worry about you. This is simply crazy-talk. Psychotic delusion. Also, pretty damned dumb.

• Like (+1) 2

Has Democratic Party’s Far Left Hijacked Joe Biden’s Presidential Campaign?

Issues & Insights, by The Editorial Board

Original Article

Why Has Biden Hired 600 Lawyers?

by David Catron

Original Article

During a recent fundraiser, former Vice President Joe Biden announced that his campaign had recruited an army of 600 attorneys to prepare for expected legal battles pursuant to the upcoming election. Biden says he needs all these lawyers to fend off “voter suppression,” which he defines as any opposition by the Trump campaign to Democratic calls for a dramatic expansion of mail-in voting.

The president believes that such a precipitous change in our electoral process will create chaos and encourage election fraud. He’s right. “Experts” insist that fraud is rare. In fact, it is quite common, and mail-in voting exacerbates the problem. 

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Has Democratic Party’s Far Left Hijacked Joe Biden’s Presidential Campaign?

Issues & Insights, by The Editorial Board

Original Article

Why Has Biden Hired 600 Lawyers?

by David Catron

Original Article

During a recent fundraiser, former Vice President Joe Biden announced that his campaign had recruited an army of 600 attorneys to prepare for expected legal battles pursuant to the upcoming election. Biden says he needs all these lawyers to fend off “voter suppression,” which he defines as any opposition by the Trump campaign to Democratic calls for a dramatic expansion of mail-in voting.

The president believes that such a precipitous change in our electoral process will create chaos and encourage election fraud. He’s right. “Experts” insist that fraud is rare. In fact, it is quite common, and mail-in voting exacerbates the problem. 

Why? Because he’s running against the most amoral POS who has ever run for office. A guy who cares not that citizens are dying of a pandemic, a man who invites the Russians to attack our democracy, a liar and a cheat 

It’s 3:00 a.m.

by John Hinderaker

Original Article

Remember the Hillary Clinton campaign ad that talked about when the phone rings at 3:00 a.m. in the White House? I looked it up and was reminded that it was part of her 2008 primary campaign against Barack Obama. Here it is:

On Saturday, the White House released an ad on Twitter–but I’m not sure it is an official ad, since it doesn’t carry the “I’m Donald Trump…” at the end–that begins by copying the introduction to Hillary’s ad, and then takes on Joe Biden’s senescence point-blank:

The ad is effective, obviously, and it means that the gloves have come off. For the next three and a half months, the Trump campaign will pound away at the fact that Joe Biden is senile and unable to serve as president.

Most voters don’t yet understand that, but word is beginning to get around. Thus, addressing Kanye West’s quixotic presidential campaign, Chance the Rapper dares to ask: “can someone explain why Joe Biden would be better??”

Good question! West is unqualified for the presidency and is in some ways a goofy character, but at least he has his wits about him.

SHOCKER: Zogby: Biden’s ‘dismal’ support from blacks threatens his election. What does he bring to the table, exactly?

Related: When Black Lives Matter to Democrats — And When They Don’t.

“Biden’s a politician, same as the rest of them, same as Trump. But at least with Trump you know where he stands,” he said. “If we were sitting here, me and you, and you’re pretending we’re friends, but then behind my back, you act like you don’t even know me, that’s the worst. I’d much rather you just tell me to my face that we’re not friends. That’s Trump. I respect that. The Democrats always be acting like we’re friends.”

Indeed. And yet, all the worst cities for violence against black people — even police violence — are run by Democrats.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Biden looks like a brilliant choir boy

Blacks who "ain't black" and Tara Reade beg to differ. 

But I guess the Biden kind of racism and sexual assault is okay with you because he's on your team. #Believeallwomen...sometimes!

IT’S 3:00 A.M.

Remember the Hillary Clinton campaign ad that talked about when the phone rings at 3:00 a.m. in the White House? I looked it up and was reminded that it was part of her 2008 primary campaign against Barack Obama. Here it is:

On Saturday, the White House released an ad on Twitter–but I’m not sure it is an official ad, since it doesn’t carry the “I’m Donald Trump…” at the end–that begins by copying the introduction to Hillary’s ad, and then takes on Joe Biden’s senescence point-blank:

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

Thread

The Redskins name should've been changed 25 years ago and Indian team names have been eliminated from high school and colleges over the last 50 years.  This is complete bullcrap.

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The Redskins name should've been changed 25 years ago and Indian team names have been eliminated from high school and colleges over the last 50 years.  This is complete bullcrap.

You read the entire thread?  His overall point is spot on.

Especially this part.

Edited by LB3