"Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us" - James Mattis

Those with cooler heads will use them.  Neither Mattis nor Trump are the type.

I don't disagree with Mattis but whenever these retired generals who were let go by Presidents speak out, you can't help but hear the ax grinding in the background.  

8 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Into the liberal cities where the violent lefties have taken over and run amok. Cops are being attacked, Caucasian Americans are being forced to kneel and beg for mercy. These things have happened already, it’s documented. It is now civil war, and time to protect the good, hard working citizenry from the uncivilized terrorists. 

LOL!!! 

@Q-baby! You are missing a good one here! 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Agrees with me...nailed it:

A thread elaborating on my "Mattis was an early October surprise" take:

This guy would be more persuasive if he didn't use "Biteme" for Biden (took me a bit to figure out what he was talking about), and "Demokkkrats". He just comes off as a tool.

• Like (+1) 1

Mattis said this:     Mattis took particular issue with the use of force to move back protesters so Trump could visit St. John's Church the day after it was damaged by fire during protests. Several different groups, including the National Guard and the U.S. Park Police, were involved.

Can somebody tell me what the real story is.  I think I read on this forum that this was a bunch of crap?  I haven't been able to keep up and somebody just PMd me on FB with this Mattis article and telling me how divisive Trump is.  

23 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Is this the part where all the leftists suddenly love Mattis? :lol:

Why does it have to be left right. 

Can not someone just love their country.

Tell me truthfully that of all the presidents in history, Trump is the most 

likely to try to be a dictator...

Did not the right love Mad Dog...suddenly not...maybe, just maybe, he along with others are reluctantly giving a warning.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Why does it have to be left right. 

Can not someone just love their country.

Tell me truthfully that of all the presidents in history, Trump is the most 

likely to try to be a dictator...

Did not the right love Mad Dog...suddenly not...maybe, just maybe, he along with others are reluctantly giving a warning.

Mattis seemed like a swamp creature from the start. Trump’s biggest problem is that every time he takes the word or advice of an establishment Republican they let him down. As sad as it sounds, I think Trump bought into the hype of the nickname “Mad Dog” more than anything else. The left and right have undermined him at every turn, yet he has still managed to generate a roaring economy. Trump is tougher than all these soy boys like Mattis trying to bring him down.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yes, did you?

Yes

first paragraph

Irritated with the criticism and fallout from Defense Secretary Jim Mattis’ resignation, President Donald Trump on Sunday pushed the Pentagon chief out the door two months earlier than planned, an acrimonious end to a tense relationship that had been eroding in recent months.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

Yes

first paragraph

Irritated with the criticism and fallout from Defense Secretary Jim Mattis’ resignation, President Donald Trump on Sunday pushed the Pentagon chief out the door two months earlier than planned, an acrimonious end to a tense relationship that had been eroding in recent months.

1.) Mattis submitted a resignation effective two+ months out. He was still employed as the Secretary of Defense following the submission.

2.) Trump terminated his employment before the resignation was effective.

3.) Mattis was fired.

022.gif

Seriously, I understand you NPCs really have a selective grasp on reality, but stop being a dumbass for 5 minutes.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

1.) Mattis submitted a resignation effective two+ months out. He was still employed as the Secretary of Defense following the submission.

2.) Trump terminated his employment before the resignation was effective.

3.) Mattis was fired.

022.gif

Seriously, I understand you NPCs really have a selective grasp on reality, but stop being a dumbass for 5 minutes.

Not disputing this he resigned and the President then fired him because him quitting hurt his feelings.

Trump pictured here:

When children are hard work ...meltdowns, tantrums, screaming and ...

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Not disputing this he resigned and the President then fired him because him quitting hurt his feelings.

Trump pictured here:

When children are hard work ...meltdowns, tantrums, screaming and ...

So you’ve never heard of someone handing in their resignation and getting the boot?  Happens all the time. Keeps the well from being poisoned. 

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So you’ve never heard of someone handing in their resignation and getting the boot?  Happens all the time. Keeps the well from being poisoned. 

but to spin that as him being fired first? 

14 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh no I've seen it the Service Manager at the Tire and Lube Express at Walmart quit and management fired him before his two weeks were up. They also didn't have a replacement and now got to pay unemployment for him....management was kind of ***** dumb.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Troll Toll said:

Mattis seemed like a swamp creature from the start. Trump’s biggest problem is that every time he takes the word or advice of an establishment Republican they let him down. As sad as it sounds, I think Trump bought into the hype of the nickname “Mad Dog” more than anything else. The left and right have undermined him at every turn, yet he has still managed to generate a roaring economy. Trump is tougher than all these soy boys like Mattis trying to bring him down.

So now the soy boys, and the military are out to get him even if they are conservative. He even isolated some of the Bible boys and girls.

He is running out of friends. Whats left?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

So now the soy boys, and the military are out to get him even if they are conservative. He even isolated some of the Bible boys and girls.

He is running out of friends. Whats left?

They aren’t conservatives. They are RINOs.

• Like (+1) 4

38 minutes ago, BillStime said:

BINGO

President Trump: You should resign now He lacks the character, maturity and judgment to lead the country in a perilous time.

Get this SOB out of office ASAP.

And THANK YOU Trump VOTERS for inflicting this degenerate on US. 

Blood all over YOUR hands.

That's right, they didn't have to choose a racist loud mouth who can't tell the truth from a lie. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Troll Toll said:

They aren’t conservatives. They are RINOs.

Do you mean Rhinos?   ?

So be to a real conservative you must be so stubborn that you cannot admit you made a huge mistake and were duped.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Do you mean Rhinos?   ?

So be to a real conservative you must be so stubborn that you cannot admit you made a huge mistake and were duped.

I mean the many establishment Republicans that stood by and did nothing while President Trump was being violated for over 3 years with phony investigations (Jeff Sessions and MANY others). The guys who turncoated on repealing Obamacare at the last moment after campaigning on it for years (McCain). The guys who bloated the tax cuts into hundreds of pages of loopholes (Paul Ryan). The guys who played up Blasey Ford’s baseless accusations as credible. The guys who keep trying to push for cheap foreign labor and illegal immigration (Lindsay Graham) to undercut the wages of American citizens.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

BINGO

President Trump: You should resign now He lacks the character, maturity and judgment to lead the country in a perilous time.

Get this SOB out of office ASAP.

And THANK YOU Trump VOTERS for inflicting this degenerate on US. 

Blood all over YOUR hands.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL you mad brah

an op ed in the press herald? Are you kidding ...funniest post of the day.

Edited by Unforgiven

18 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

I mean the many establishment Republicans that stood by and did nothing while President Trump was being violated for over 3 years with phony investigations (Jeff Sessions and MANY others). The guys who turncoated on repealing Obamacare at the last moment after campaigning on it for years (McCain). The guys who bloated the tax cuts into hundreds of pages of loopholes (Paul Ryan). The guys who played up Blasey Ford’s baseless accusations as credible. The guys who keep trying to push for cheap foreign labor and illegal immigration (Lindsay Graham) to undercut the wages of American citizens.

So his own hires screwed him proving he is a terrible judge of character.

If Bill Clinton hired a pro he would not have the issues Monica gave him.

Trumps hires 100 people, 99 are bad...

You should consider the evidence. You have been duped. It is not his idealogy,  it is him.

Nixon was a great President..except he was paranoid and needed to dominate. Winning 49 states was not good enough.

Trump is done. All the bible pictures will not save him. The NRA is broke. He has alienated to many people. The guy at the top always creates enemies...He has created too many. 

Donald should just get in the limo with Gary Busey.

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

You should consider the evidence. You have been duped. It is not his idealogy,  it is him.

Nixon was a great President..except he was paranoid and needed to dominate. Winning 49 states was not good enough.

Trump is done. All the bible pictures will not save him. The NRA is broke. He has alienated to many people. The guy at the top always creates enemies...He has created too many. 

...and yet he is a billionaire who remains the President of the USA while you are still...Canadian. Yeah, I wouldn't count him out just yet. How is Justin Trudeau working out for you?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

Trump doesn’t vote in Senators and House Reps. There is this thing called elections. The establishment Republicans have largely been MIA during Trump’s Presidency when he needed them. He ran for President from outside the political landscape. He relied on the advice of many establishment forces when it came to staffing his administration. Most of DC on both sides is a pile of ****. Trump is just about the only person there actually fighting for all American citizens. He has engineered the greatest economy in US history. 

Those who oppose him in DC do so because he threatens their kickbacks and backdoor deals. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

...and yet he is a billionaire who remains the President of the USA while you are still...Canadian. Yeah, I wouldn't count him out just yet. How is Justin Trudeau working out for you?

He's been raising eyebrows lately.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

Trump doesn’t vote in Senators and House Reps. There is this thing called elections. The establishment Republicans have largely been MIA during Trump’s Presidency when he needed them. He ran for President from outside the political landscape. He relied on the advice of many establishment forces when it came to staffing his administration. Most of DC on both sides is a pile of ****. Trump is just about the only person there actually fighting for all American citizens. He has engineered the greatest economy in US history. 

Those who oppose him in DC do so because he threatens their kickbacks and backdoor deals. 

Point is he is a lame duck in the voters minds and his own party.

He was strong enough to win but not to govern. Loners cannot be leaders only dictators.

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Typical Trumper, bully, change the subject, my dad is bigger than your dad, etc etc.

If you cannot face the obvious move aside. 

Yada yada...more of your b.s. Trump is better than Obama...you are right, but Obama was batting  .196 with no he and 3 rbi. Trump still can not play the game. He is fuuuuc.ed

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Point is he is a lame duck in the voters minds and his own party.

He was strong enough to win but not to govern. Loners cannot be leaders only dictators.

He is strong enough to win again this November and this time the outgoing administration can’t sabotage him with a coup.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

He is strong enough to win again this November and this time the outgoing administration can’t sabotage him with a coup.

Sorry , but the only way he wins is if he leads a coup...

Edited by Niagara Bill
Additional comments
  • Haha (+1) 1