NFL Schedule leaks

4 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

So we have so far

Week 1: jets

Week 2: at dolphins

Week 8: pats

Week 17: dolphins

With rumors of San Fran on a Sunday night, Pittsburgh on Sunday night in December in buffalo and at vegas mnf October 26th

Dang, I woulda liked to host the Pats early when Stidham hasn't had a lot of prep time yet 

7 minutes ago, arcane said:

Dang, I woulda liked to host the Pats early when Stidham hasn't had a lot of prep time yet 

it’s okay, the 2 or 3 new players on the Bills’ defense will have had time to gel also :)

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, arcane said:

The BBFS is strong with this one...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, eball said:

The BBFS is strong with this one...

I will scratch and claw for any conceivable advantage over a division rival, including the one that's won 17 of the last 18 or whatever that is 

Equally bummed that @Miami is probably gonna be wicked hot

Edited by arcane
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

This spreadsheet was a lot of fun last year! 

And the amount of people in the comments of that tweet that can't figure out how to use that spreadsheet is also fun....

Does he post a link to this so we can do it ourselves too, or do we just have to watch him update his? I think it'd be fun to play around with potential schedules I'd like on my own 

3 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Of course there will always be that one game where the Bills just have "one of those days".

Followed immediately  by the same 57 posters who insist everyone at OBD needs to be fired and the fans should petition the league for a new owner.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, arcane said:

Does he post a link to this so we can do it ourselves too, or do we just have to watch him update his? I think it'd be fun to play around with potential schedules I'd like on my own 

Should be pretty easy to build yourself if you have a little excel knowledge. Not sure he makes his available.