NFL Schedule leaks

35 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Yeah, It's likely just optimism on my part. I just feel that we can hang with anyone in the league. Doesn't mean we will, but I'm not looking at the schedule and conceding losses this year, which is refreshing. 

I feel the same way. I think the Bills are capable of beating all of the teams we will face.

Of course there will always be that one game where the Bills just have "one of those days".

Interesting decision to play divisional games right out the gate...   I'd be pretty annoyed if the Bills played the Jets with no fans at home and then had to play them away, with fans, later in the season. 

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

I feel the same way. I think the Bills are capable of beating all of the teams we will face.

Of course there will always be that one game where the Bills just have "one of those days".

Denver is one game I think they lose on the road. I don’t have analytics behind this but it’s a L in my mind for whatever reason 

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Interesting decision to play divisional games right out the gate...   I'd be pretty annoyed if the Bills played the Jets with no fans at home and then had to play them away, with fans, later in the season. 

If the last leak is true our other divisional home games will be later so evens out 

9 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

If you were the Jets would you rather go up to Buffalo in September with no fans or in December?

The Jets only chance is if they play the Bills the last game of the season and the Bills rest their starters and play the second and third string.

Like last year ;)

Last year Bills at Jets week one. This year Jets at Bills week one. Also a couple of years before that Jets at Bills week one. It seems as though the league like these two to open the season against one another a lot. Same way the Giants and Cowboys play week one a lot.

Funny how all the reports of out of conference games weeks 1-4 were just completely untrue. 

Also looks like the NFL is serious about planning for the season to take place as normal, which is great. Given the early division games I would not expect a shortened season. If anything looks like they will postpone the start of the season but not cancel games. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Funny how all the reports of out of conference games weeks 1-4 were just completely untrue. 

Also looks like the NFL is serious about planning for the season to take place as normal, which is great. Given the early division games I would not expect a shortened season. If anything looks like they will postpone the start of the season but not cancel games. 

My guess is that early out of conf block was a contingency plan that they were considering but ultimately didn’t feel the need for 

Division game at home is a must win in my book. The Bills will win it. The Jets won't be playing in Buffalo against the backups this time. Now for the question on everyone's mind what uniform combo are the Bills wearing :)

15 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I.e. Philly last season. Had the worst feeling about that game, just felt like it was "lay an egg" time.