2020 NFL Draft Rounds 4-7 discussion

Just now, NewEra said:

Exactly.  

And he is a an competition machine.  Allen IS our starter, but you can’t tell me that this selection doesn’t put some additional pressure on him.  It pushes him even harder.  

Fromm beat out the higher rated Eason and made him transfer

Fromm beat out the prodigy Fields and made him transfer.  

the kids competes. 

the kid wins.

With Allen due to get paid in a couple years and and still relatively unproven,  Fromm will bring the best out of Allen.  Fromm, watching allen throw lasers all around the field, will likely improve his velocity.

From what was said on ESPN and CBS, kid is a leader and has smarts.  Fits the Bills kind of guy.

Redskins drafted both Griffin and Cousins same year, can’t have enough good ones. 

Allen is a physical guy, our backup will see playing time.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Peoples-Jones & Proche are still there.

I'll take them over Foster, Williams, McKenzie and Roberts.

i think both of those guys would have to be really good STers to beat the others off the roster because they are already a step above having experience in the offence.

With already taking a rookie WR for the bottom of the rotation, I don't see them taking another.

McKenzie is here as a gadget/trick play guy, the others fit ST roles, and Williams had to be stashed on PS most of the year because they didn't have room on the roster for him.