Roger Goodell’s Draft Man Cave

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That’s just one room I’m sure there are others down there. Though it comes across as they are probably used to store dead bodies. 

I thought I saw a glimpse of Josh Gordon and Colin Kaepernick chained up down there. 

• Haha (+1) 3

He paid $4.8 million for this house in 2005. According to records it has 6,423 square feet.

It  looks so dark, boxy and damp, I am surprised that they didn't freshen it up a bit because it's going to be telecast across the world.

That basement is begging for a few dehumidifiers, a pine sol scrub down, Lysol, Febreze  and some Air Wick plug-ins.

Hell, I  just thought that maybe this is his basement AFTER they freshened it up.

Just now, Bag of Milk said:

He paid $4.8 million for this house in 2005. According to records it has 6,423 square feet.

It  looks so dark, boxy and damp, I am surprised that they didn't freshen it up a bit because it's going to be telecast across the world.

That basement is begging for a few dehumidifiers, a pine sol scrub down, Lysol, Febreze  and some Air Wick plug-ins.

Hell, I  just thought that maybe this is his basement AFTER they freshened it up.

I wonder if they wanted to leave it like that so that it felt more - everyman.