TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - 4 Rounds - Complete!!!

Virgil

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

My honest view on keeping Quinn? They knew their roster and their cap was a total mess and 2020 is probably a lost season. No point bringing a new coach into that. Unless he somehow wins 9 or 10 games Quinn will be gone after the season and there will be a few more options on the table for a new guy. 

You could be right. I still think there is some talent on that team. The biggest thing has been health the last few years. 
The Oline should be much better than it has ever been since Ryan has been there. Honestly there isn’t another team that could go 12-4 or 4-12 than the Falcons .

The one problem with what you say is Dimitrof. Thomas has got to go. Allowing Dimitrof to stay around sends a terrible message to fans and players. I think Ryan is a top 10 QB. At this point every year wasted is another year closer to trying to a replacement at QB. As we know that’s not easy.

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

We have a Trade. After trying and having it fall through in the first round. The Jets have made a trade for their 2nd round pick with the Tennessee Titans. 

Titans give up 61,93,174

Jets give up 48

The Tennessee Titans and @Blokestradamus are on the clock. 

@Virgil @BuffaloHokie13 could either ok this. So Blokes can pick. 

Please don't post trades until they are approved

We have a Trade. After trying and having it fall through in the first round. The Jets have made a trade for their 2nd round pick with the Tennessee Titans. 

Titans give up 61,93,174

Jets give up 48

The Tennessee Titans and @Blokestradamus are on the clock. 

Just now, Virgil said:

We are all good now.  Blokes is on the clock.

Thank Virgil. Sorry about the early post. 

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

We have a Trade. After trying and having it fall through in the first round. The Jets have made a trade for their 2nd round pick with the Tennessee Titans. 

Titans give up 61,93,174

Jets give up 48

The Tennessee Titans and @Blokestradamus are on the clock. 

Thank Virgil. Sorry about the early post. 

It's all good.  I figured it would be right, but we've definitely had some people do the math wrong before and make bad trades

As noted, the Tennessee Titans have acquired the pick from the New York Jets. We thank the gracious @MAJBobby for his hard work in making this deal work.

With the 48th pick of the 2020 NFL Draft, the Titans select: Neville Gallimore, DT, Oklahoma.

GM: Remember the first round when we told you that we had a choice to make between two fantastic prospects? We just got the other one. Obviously, we traded away Jurrell Casey and we see Neville as a player that can help to keep our pass rush ticking. Neville has a tremendous first step and a variety of pass rush moves in his arsenal already. We believe he can have an immediate impact as a rookie.

The Steelers are on the clock @Just Joshin'

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Virgil said:

It's all good.  I figured it would be right, but we've definitely had some people do the math wrong before and make bad trades

I spent a lot of time working out who might take Swift or Taylor and if they did what immediately trading up to the next spot below them would cost to make sure I got the other one. Haven't done that much maths since I was in school and then I didn't end up needing it ?

3 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

As noted, the Tennessee Titans have acquired the pick from the New York Jets. We thank the gracious @MAJBobby for his hard work in making this deal work.

With the 48th pick of the 2020 NFL Draft, the Titans select: Neville Gallimore, DT, Oklahoma.

GM: Remember the first round when we told you that we had a choice to make between two fantastic prospects? We just got the other one. Obviously, we traded away Jurrell Casey and we see Neville as a player that can help to keep our pass rush ticking. Neville has a tremendous first step and a variety of pass rush moves in his arsenal already. We believe he can have an immediate impact as a rookie.

Agreed. Great pick. 

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Agreed. Great pick. 

I was THIS CLOSE to taking him at 29. I did think about Izzy Wilson but I couldn't pass up a beautiful man called Neville.

Part of me was thinking that I had to get above Pittsburgh because they love Planet Theory DL, then I remembered this isn't real.

26 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

Ooh. Gallimore and Justin Simmons on the same line is a fun idea.

I love these mocks cause I love just imagining the best case scenerios of these players on these teams. Except the Jets be dolphins. I assume all their players will bust.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Ooh. Gallimore and Justin Simmons on the same line is a fun idea.

I love these mocks cause I love just imagining the best case scenerios of these players on these teams. Except the Jets be dolphins. I assume all their players will bust.

Justin Simmons plays safety for the Broncos. I think you mean Jeffrey. 

• Haha (+1) 2

With the 49th selection in the NFL draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select J.K. Dobbins, RB, Ohio State.  Dobbins is the BPA and the team has no glaring needs to fill.

Conner was injured last year and on the last year of his contract.  The Steelers get injury protection in 2020 and avoid paying the big contract in 2021 to keep Conner. 

The Bears and @Alphadawg7 are on the clock.

• Like (+1) 4

We have another trade!! The Miami Dolphins have traded picks 56, 153 and a 2021 2nd round pick to the New York Jets for safety Jamal Adams. The Jets has been actively shopping Adams and Miami, with their surplus of picks in 2020 and 2021 has a need at safety. The teams came together this morning and both sides are happy with the outcome.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

With the 50th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Chicago Bears select:  Jalen Raegor, WR, TCU

We spoke with GM Alphadawg via phone after this pick and here is what he had to say:  “You know, we were really considering trading down since my idiot predecessor Pace managed to trade away so many draft picks leaving us without a pick until the mid 5th round after this.  But our offense was just too pathetic to pass on a playmaker like Reagor here.  Yeah I know Trubisky is a pansy and a big part of the problem, but we also need more playmakers.  We strongly considered Chinn and Dugger here as well, but again the complete ineptness of our offense last year just had to be addressed.  On behalf of the Bears organization and all its fans, I think I can also fairly say to our former GM who I replaced...FU Pace, you’re an idiot.”

@Virgil and the Dallas Cowboys are now on the click. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

With the 50th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Chicago Bears select:  Jalen Raegor, WR, TCU

We spoke with GM Alphadawg via phone after this pick and here is what he had to say:  “You know, we were really considering trading down since my idiot predecessor Pace managed to trade away so many draft picks leaving us without a pick until the mid 5th round after this.  But our offense was just too pathetic to pass on a playmaker like Reagor here.  Yeah I know Trubisky is a pansy and a big part of the problem, but we also need more playmakers.  We strongly considered Chinn and Dugger here as well, but again the complete ineptness of our offense last year just had to be addressed.  On behalf of the Bears organization and all its fans, I think I can also fairly say to our former GM who I replaced...FU Pace, you’re an idiot.”

@Virgil and the Dallas Cowboys are now on the click. 

Great pick and nice value! I was eyeing him here at the bottom of the round. Didn't think he would make it to me. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Great pick and nice value! I was eyeing him here at the bottom of the round. Didn't think he would make it to me. 

I second this.

I've read recently that some NFL GMs see Reagor as WR4 in this draft class!

• Like (+1) 1

The Dallas Cowboys select Damon Arnette, CB, Ohio State.

GM:  After addressing pass rush with our 1st pick, we are very happy to get Arnette in with our 2nd.  Ohio St breeds DB's and we expect him to shore up our secondary.  We were tempted to trade up in both rounds, but happy we stayed put.

The Rams @CNYfan are on the clock

• Like (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

We have another trade!! The Miami Dolphins have traded picks 56, 153 and a 2021 2nd round pick to the New York Jets for safety Jamal Adams. The Jets has been actively shopping Adams and Miami, with their surplus of picks in 2020 and 2021 has a need at safety. The teams came together this morning and both sides are happy with the outcome.

Intra-division trade? Rare, but possible. 

9 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Terrell Lewis is probably the only Edge worth that pick, but I think he’s got too many question marks. Swift is a good pick.

That team just feels directionless to me. Not sure keeping Quinn was a good idea.

I wouldn’t touch Lewis before rd 3 personally.  He’s got the ability, length, body and athleticism.  The only thing he needs to prove is that he can play every Sunday.    He won’t be doing that before the draft, so he falls down my list.  I prefer to stay away for “injury prone”, especially when it’s my first pick

I’d draft Weaver over him even though he the polar opposite....because I’m comfortable with him be available to suit up every Sunday, every season.  

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Intra-division trade? Rare, but possible. 

6 minutes ago, Virgil said:

That was my only issue with it honestly

Honestly, I thought the same thing but saw some rumors of it. Miami has 3 1sts & 2 2nds this year and 2 1sts and 2 2nds next year. I foresee them being very active (especially having 14 picks in this draft). I’m sure that the Jets would prefer Adams elsewhere but it’s pretty good value for a rebuilding team (which the Jets may be). The Jets can use one of those 2nds on a Chinn/Duggar/Davis type as a replacement and have him on a rookie deal. They’d get the extra 2nd next year, a 5th this year and do not have to pay Adams. While intra-division trades are rare it makes some sense for both sides (unfortunately). 

Besides, the Bills traded Russell Bodine to the Pats last year ???

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

Perfect pick. Still can’t believe they trade Casey.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I wouldn’t touch Lewis before rd 3 personally.  He’s got the ability, length, body and athleticism.  The only thing he needs to prove is that he can play every Sunday.    He won’t be doing that before the draft, so he falls down my list.  I prefer to stay away for “injury prone”, especially when it’s my first pick

I’d draft Weaver over him even though he the polar opposite....because I’m comfortable with him be available to suit up every Sunday, every season.  

Yeah, he missed the 2017 and 2018 seasons for the most part and has shoulder issues.  If he's healthy, he's a great Lorax replacement, but that's a big IF

The Los Angeles Rams select Terrell Lewis, Edge/ODL, Alabama

The Rams fans are chanting for an Offensive play-maker but Gm Snead believes it is best to fortify the line here, try to create some pressure on opposing QBs and let his genius Head coach scheme the Offense to Success.

The Eagles and wppete are up and on the clock

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Yeah, he missed the 2017 and 2018 seasons for the most part and has shoulder issues.  If he's healthy, he's a great Lorax replacement, but that's a big IF

He’s more of a LDE, though he can cover given how athletic he is. He’s worth the risk if he lasts past #40 in the real deal. I’ll be shocked if he’s available at 54. 

18 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I get that... I honestly really like him at 54 for two reasons:

1- we have one of the best facilities for getting player bodies right. 

2- While he’s developmentally behind due to missing time, we would have the luxury of bringing him along slowly as we have good vet presence. 

So I like the idea of grabbing him if he’s there to develop. I think the reward is worth the risk. Injuries happen, sometimes you gotta take the chance.

16 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Perfect pick. Still can’t believe they trade Casey.

And for nothing. 

32 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I think the key with Lewis is he holds more value to a 3-4 team than a 4-3 team. In a 4-3 I honestly think his best fit is as a strong side linebacker rather than as an edge in base and he would come up and rush in your sub package. For a 3-4 team late second / early 3rd feels right. For a 4-3 team wouldn't take him before day 3. 

32 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Agree in our scheme that is what he is - a Lorax replacement not an edge guy. 

26 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

The Los Angeles Rams select Terrell Lewis, Edge/ODL, Alabama

The Rams fans are chanting for an Offensive play-maker but Gm Snead believes it is best to fortify the line here, try to create some pressure on opposing QBs and let his genius Head coach scheme the Offense to Success.

The Eagles and wppete are up and on the clock

And the Rams...? Yep, 3-4 team. He fits here. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think the key with Lewis is he holds more value to a 3-4 team than a 4-3 team. In a 4-3 I honestly think his best fit is as a strong side linebacker rather than as an edge in base and he would come up and rush in your sub package. For a 3-4 team late second / early 3rd feels right. For a 4-3 team wouldn't take him before day 3. 

I think he could do the Jerry Hughes role as well.

10 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

agreed. I was eyeing him for the Ravens

33 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

agreed. I was eyeing him for the Ravens

And I for the Buccs. I like him as outside backer in any of those schemes. 

There are a couple of 4-3 end prospects still out there that if I was a GM of a 4-3 team I'd be burning up the phone lines to get - my big board gives away who I think they are - but I don't love them as a fit for the Tampa Bay Bradys.

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Exactly. He’s ideally a 3-4 OLB.  I don’t see him as a DE for us atm.  Like every has said, Lorax’s replacement at LB and situational pass rusher.  He actually looks pretty good dropping into coverage.  

When it comes to 54, my priority is to add someone that can come in and help us win a SB this year and next.  I’m not really looking 2 years down the road at 54.  Lewis can help this year, I just don’t know how much.  He’s in a complete different scheme.  Maybe just let him get after the QB this year.  

47 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I think he could do the Jerry Hughes role as well.

?

I believe that if he were to replace jerry Hughes and “do the Jerry Hughes role” our defense wouldn’t be nearly as good.  

sure, he can “do it”.  Not nearly as good as Jerry does it.

and this is if he’s healthy enough to suit up

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, NewEra said:

?

I believe that if he were to replace jerry Hughes and “do the Jerry Hughes role” our defense wouldn’t be nearly as good.  

sure, he can “do it”.  Not nearly as good as Jerry does it.

and this is if he’s healthy enough to suit up

Jerry wasn't Jerry when he first started either. Lewis would be a part of the rotation while learning from Jerry and I think it's pay off.

10 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Jerry wasn't Jerry when he first started either. Lewis would be a part of the rotation while learning from Jerry and I think it's pay off.

Yeah, I hear ya.  He’d be a good mentor for sure.  I’m just looking at 2020 and 21.  My long term vision is clouded at the moment when talking about 54

With the 53rd Pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select, Laviska Shenault, WR, Colorado. 

It was a hard decision between Viska and KJ Hamler (With Michael Pittman getting some thought as well) but I prefer the versatility of Shenault, even with some injury concerns. I think he's going to be a stud and will be a fun piece to move around. If Jackson and Jeffery come back healthy and if JAW's can take a step, Shenault will help round out that room. 

The Bills are on the clock at pick 54, and I believe either @Virgil or @BuffaloHokie13 will be throwing up a poll of the remaining options. 

If anyone is wanting to get to the Bills pick, Send any offers to myself, Virg and Hokie asap. 

Edited by whatdrought