Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Lol....more than anything else, this infiltration of prog/libs on the board shows how much it must suck going through life as a spineless jellyfish. Seeing racism at every turn ...UNHINGED!

Do points made by "prog/libs" bother you?

3 minutes ago, Gary M said:

My approach? that's almost as funny as calling Covid-19 the Kung Flu.

I see racism... everywhere - Buzz | Meme Generator

It's tough for you to contend that you hold the intellectual high ground when you communicate with images from a Disney move.  

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Please give me the list of world leaders that were really prepared for this.   Those that knew EXACTLY how do handle this.  Hindsight is NOT your friend.  

Oh he had no clue like most at that time. You do remember that time right?  Most everyone didn't know what the ***** what doing on or where this was headed.  Kind of like today wouldn't you agree? 

Agreed, they’ve just changed the definition of prepared. Originally it was to not overwhelm the health care system, and to have enough ventilators. That was accomplished ( Cuomo-land aside, they had issues due to his incompetence but the President got things done)so now the goalposts have moved. Prepared now = no Coronavirus cases and no deaths. All deaths are laid at the feet of Trump, not of individual hygiene or overall healthiness/ genetics. It’s liberal logic !  When things don’t go your way, change the expectation after the fact. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Agreed, they’ve just changed the definition of prepared. Originally it was to not overwhelm the health care system, and to have enough ventilators. That was accomplished ( Cuomo-land aside, they had issues due to his incompetence but the President got things done)so now the goalposts have moved. Prepared now = no Coronavirus cases and no deaths. All deaths are laid at the feet of Trump, not of individual hygiene or overall healthiness/ genetics. It’s liberal logic !  When things don’t go your way, change the expectation after the fact. 

Fake news.  Prepared doesn't mean no cases and no deaths.  Only you have said that. 

14 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Pretty sure he goes by SectionC3 now.

15 minutes ago, Gary M said:

The IRONY | Irony Meme on ME.ME

Branching out to Viacom, I see.  If nothing else you are a constellation of cartoon knowledge. 

15 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Pretty sure he goes by SectionC3 now.

Fake news. 

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Branching out to Viacom, I see.  If nothing else you are a constellation of cartoon knowledge. 

Fake news. 

Come on man, admit it that made you smile a little.

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

If I called COVID the "Congo Cough" or the "Box Street Bug," everybody in Buffalo would know what I'm saying.  The same principles apply to the Confederate flag.  It's a nice story that it stands for states rights, and maybe in 1861 it did.  But it doesn't today.  And anyone who flies one or sees one knows it.  

Applying that logic here, while "Chinese" may not be a race, you're using the term in phrase in a way to communicate racism.  Semantical gymnastics don't hide that. 

only because the snowflakes have convinced you lemmings that it is. the confederate flag stands for being a from the South and somewhat of a rebel. nothing more but you know... would you like some cheese for that whine?

violin.gif.291bff026117767421fe1ee3cd026469.gif

27 minutes ago, Foxx said:

only because the snowflakes have convinced you lemmings that it is. the confederate flag stands for being a from the South and somewhat of a rebel. nothing more but you know... would you like some cheese for that whine?

violin.gif.291bff026117767421fe1ee3cd026469.gif

Have I put you on the snowflake list yet?  In case I haven't, let's end the debate.  You're on it. 

What's unintentionally funny about the decidedly lame "list" joke JA has going on, is that it's so lame and uninspired not even he can remember who's on what list or which lists he's got running. It's like a stand up who forgets his own punchline -- but rather than moving on to a new joke he asks the audience to stand by while he tries to figure it out.

A smarter person would take that note as a sign to change up their material. But based on his posting history to date, expecting something intelligent from him (or honest) is probably expecting too much.

3 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

Interesting, I remember watching it live and saying “are you out of your mind......what makes us different than other countries?”  Then he reassured me with “we are prepared.” 

I guess I’m just a lot smarter than Dr.Trump, as most are. 

Where is that list of other countries that were prepared for this and did a better job at this that I asked for?

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What's unintentionally funny about the decidedly lame "list" joke JA has going on, is that it's so lame and uninspired not even he can remember who's on what list or which lists he's got running. It's like a stand up who forgets his own punchline -- but rather than moving on to a new joke he asks the audience to stand by while he tries to figure it out.

A smarter person would take that note as a sign to change up their material. But based on his posting history to date, expecting something intelligent from him (or honest) is probably expecting too much.

Fake news.  Probably straight from your commie handbook.  I do recall that you're on the washed up psycho list.  And the snowflake list.  So there's that. 

Dave Chapelle, dressed as George W. Bush, was even more prescient than he could have realized.  "Mars, b*tches": https://theweek.com/speedreads/910577/trump-adviser-suggests-reopening-economy-by-putting-everybody-space-outfit

Edited by SectionC3

14 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Where is that list of other countries that were prepared for this and did a better job at this that I asked for?

In don’t care about other countries. I didn’t see any of their “leaders” stand up and lie just because they were worried about the stock market. 
Did you go and watch any clips of the comments he made? 

Did you see him yesterday commenting on the virus? He should shut up and let the doctors speak when it comes to these things. He really is a fish out of water and it’s embarrassing. 

Edited by Q-baby!
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

In don’t care about other countries. I didn’t see any of their “leaders” stand up and lie just because they were worried about the stock market. 
Did you go and watch any clips of the comments he made? 

Did you see him yesterday commenting on the virus? He should shut up and let the doctors speak when it comes to these things. He really is a fish out of water and it’s embarrassing. 

He lied?  Kind of hard to prove a lie isn't it?   You have first hand knowledge he lied?  How do you know he lied?

Being a blowhard and saying the first thing that comes to his mind does not make him a liar.  Makes him a schmuck but not a liar.

You do understand that right?  

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

He lied?  Kind of hard to prove a lie isn't it?   You have first hand knowledge he lied?  How do you know he lied?

Being a blowhard and saying the first thing that comes to his mind does not make him a liar.  Makes him a schmuck but not a liar.

Yep, it is hard to prove, but that doesn’t mean he didn’t. You think the greatest man ever in the history, had no clue about what was really happening?  He even said he was trying to make sure people didn’t panic. That’s his job. You know what else is his job? Keeping people safe. The schmuck cost people their lives and he’s probably going to do it again. 

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You're right about the distinction.  There's an axiom in the law, though, that ignorance is not a defense.  It fits Trump here. 

That was a yes or no question.  So let's try this again.

Is ignorance the same as lying?

That was a yes or no question.  So let's try this again.

Is ignorance the same as lying?

1.  You phrased the question improperly.  It is decidedly not a yes or no question.  If you wanted to make it such, you'd say, "Isn't it true that ignorance is not the same as lying, yes or no?"

2.  Since you allowed for a narrative response, I'll give you one.  Ignorance is not the same as lying.  But willful ignorance, which is what is at issue here, can produce the same result as a lie.  Intentionally ignoring facts and information that would produce a conclusion different from that desired by the speaker is tantamount to the same behavior.  Hiding behind the failure to acquire knowledge that was there to be acquired, which is what happened here, can have the same effect as lying about the knowledge in the first instance. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

No so? 

Then stop ***** calling him a liar if you have no proof he's a liar.  Call him ignorant all you want but if you're calling him a liar with no absolute proof he's a liar doesn't that in fact make YOU the liar? 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Then stop ***** calling him a liar if you have no proof he's a liar.  Call him ignorant all you want but if you're calling him a liar with no absolute proof he's a liar doesn't that in fact make YOU the liar? 

Lawyer checking in again.  "Absolute proof" is not the relevant standard.  It's not even "beyond a reasonable doubt" here.  In point of fact it's preponderance of the evidence, which is a much lower bar than the first two standards.  (Unless, of course, the lies are alleged to be criminal, in which case we'd be back to beyond a reasonable doubt.)

An act such as a lie also can be proven through circumstantial evidence, for what it's worth.  

Carry on. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

This is a message board where we give our opinions. I think he was lying. You can think he’s not. 

Can you prove I was lying? 

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

1.  You phrased the question improperly.  It is decidedly not a yes or no question.  If you wanted to make it such, you'd say, "Isn't it true that ignorance is not the same as lying, yes or no?"

2.  Since you allowed for a narrative response, I'll give you one.  Ignorance is not the same as lying.  But willful ignorance, which is what is at issue here, can produce the same result as a lie.  Intentionally ignoring facts and information that would produce a conclusion different from that desired by the speaker is tantamount to the same behavior.  Hiding behind the failure to acquire knowledge that was there to be acquired, which is what happened here, can have the same effect as lying about the knowledge in the first instance. 

Do you, counselor, have factual proof that Trump is a liar yes or no?  This is the fact that I am trying to determine here.  The result of the ignorance or lying is not in question here. What is in question is, again, do you have proof whether or not Trump is in fact a liar.  Yes or no? 

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

This is a message board where we give our opinions. I think he was lying. You can think he’s not. 

Can you prove I was lying? 

1 hour ago, Q-baby! said:

I didn’t see any of their “leaders” stand up and lie just because they were worried about the stock market.

Is this sentence not stated as a fact versus conjecture?

I don't think I made the allegation, so I don't know what context you're referring to.  I think I chimed in to say that ignorance is not a defense to his nonsense statements w/r/t coronavirus.  Of course I think the guy is a hopeless, habitual liar, and the anecdotal evidence in terms of how busy he keeps fact checkers every time he opens his mouth speaks for itself.  But I'm not going to get into the "proof" question you posed because I don't think this was my allegation. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Actually, I really find him boring. Time after time he refers to one list or another, as if we care. He's unoriginal, repetitive and lazy. He came here to "keep his debating skills sharp during the shutdown" and thought that his "special skills" were going to be all he needed. Well, the Crusading Counselor has found out he's no Perry Mason but more like Vinny Gambini.