Bills sign LB Tyler Matakevich on a 2 year deal $9m

MAJBobby

9 minutes ago, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

So Klein and now Matakevich. Are we going to sign any real players or just bolster the almost irrelevant (nowadays) special teams players

Special teams, special teams, we don't need no stinking special teams..............vamanos!

13 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

What a waste of money. They still have multiple draft picks to add linebackers for special teams. 

Would be nice if they got rid of DiMarco.

Special teams are not as important as people make them out to be

......until BB and the Pats* block a punt and win the game because of it.

• Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Essentially replaces Julian Stanford. One of those Temple tough single digit guys. I attended a clinic with their d line coach a few years ago and Matakevich flashed on film big time. This is “Kelsay lunch pail” process guy to the max. Dude is gonna be a fan favorite and upgrades a sub par special teams unit. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Essentially replaces Julian Stanford. One of those Temple tough single digit guys. I attended a clinic with their d line coach a few years ago and Matakevich flashed on film big time. This is “Kelsay lunch pail” process guy to the max. Dude is gonna be a fan favorite and upgrades a sub par special teams unit. 

Thank you for posting this !

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

Kickoffs are, for the most part, a thing of the past.

Yes, I know. Just providing an optimistic counter to your original. Tangentially, but related, I kinda hope we draft Rodrigo Blankenship in the later rounds.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

To be fair, it does seem odd to see the words Kelsay and fan favorite in the same thought process.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1