Breaking news!!! Brady will not return to New England

MAJBobby

20 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

It is crazy that with all of the free agent moves made yesterday, the only thing they are talking about on NFLN is Tom Brady's announcement. He hasn't even left yet!

Maybe because it's the biggest off-season story in decades?

I’ll believe it when he actually signs on the dotted line with another team.  Tampa Bay is the only option left for him that isn’t better than retiring with some dignity.  If that doesn’t happen, I can still see some kind of intervention that brings him back to New England.  

28 minutes ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

They've had consequences, right? Maybe not as many as we would like, but I'm more worried about beating them regularly and taking the division. 

They have?  Would you trade a #32 draft pick for multiple Super Bowls?

20 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Go back and look at the year BB and the Pats had with freakin’ Matt Cassel at QB for an entire year. 

Don’t underestimate BB and his evil empire. 

Until an NFL commissioner comes clean and comes down hard on the Patriots, then they can keep on laughing at the rules.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I have to say I'm a little torn about this news, because in some ways I wanted the Bills to put him on his backside and stomp all over NE while he was the QB and take that AFCE Division crown by force. However, I'm also so very, very sick of seeing Brady in every game with NE came off as a the fair-haired god to football in the division and seeing him run for the hills of a different pasture as he nears retirement, also gives me a little happy pep in my step. 

Regardless, it's a new age, a new era and a fresh beginning for Buffalo that actually started three years ago, but comes to fruition in the Fall of 2020. 

3 minutes ago, arcane said:

What a day to be a Bills fan. We've stepped back out into the sunlight. The crisp air smells of opportunity we haven't had in a generation.

We will remain strong and proud, peaceful and patient, and we will see a day when on this earth all men will walk out of the long tunnels of tyranny into the bright sunshine of freedom.

2 hours ago, H2o said:

According to PFF we lost the offseason before we made a single move. Now that we have made moves the team is basically a PS that is allowed to be active on game days. 

This is silly. PFF made a chart that ranks a stat they created, and how it's influencedy by all the moves of all teams. Since the Bills had only lost players at that point, of course our stat that tracks this was negative. It's about to be positive in a HUGE way because of our additions. 

Pretending that PFF was bloviating about the bills sucking, by posting a chart, just because you don't like PFF (I don't either) is exceedingly stupid.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

As long as Goodell is commissioner and they can cheat without consequence.

This is so obnoxious

Edited by arcane

1 minute ago, arcane said:

This is silly. PFF made a chart that ranks a stat they created, and how it's influencedy by all the moves of all teams. Since the Bills had only lost players at that point, of course our stat that tracks this was negative. It's about to be positive in a HUGE way because of our additions. 

Pretending that PFF was bloviating about the bills sucking, by posting a chart, just because you don't like PFF (I don't either) is exceedingly stupid.

No, I don't like PFF in any capacity. I have made that known before, many times over. But what is actually stupid is the lack of comprehension, not that I was being sarcastic, and instead reading my post like it was a literal take on the situation. 

1 minute ago, H2o said:

No, I don't like PFF in any capacity. I have made that known before, many times over. But what is actually stupid is the lack of comprehension, not that I was being sarcastic, and instead reading my post like it was a literal take on the situation. 

The premise of your joke was so cringe that your post just had to be commented on - even as a joke, it fell flatter than you can apparently imagine. It was an eyesore in all respects 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People saying they wish he would have stayed so we could win while he was there are nuts. We wouldn't ever win the division with those two in NE. Our chances to do so with Josh on his rookie deal were either this, or none at all. 

Edited by arcane

Just now, arcane said:

The premise of your joke was so cringe that your post just had to be commented on - even as a joke, it fell flatter than you can apparently imagine. It was an eyesore in all respects 

:lol: :thumbsup:

Image result for crying baby gif

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsVet said:

Brady being allowed to leave NE tells me all I need to know about where Belichick is on him.

His level of play is declining rapidly.  And Belichick knows he can get solid play from someone else that is now better than the guy he won 6 SB's with. 

Now let's go win the division in 2020!

It will be interesting, they will have limited cap space after signing a qb  while I can’t see them getting away for less than 20 million there, that leaves 20 million to sign rookies and replace two linebackers already lost to FA, not sure what else has gone on there with the signings they have made. I don’t expect a collapse and quite frankly they may not decline much cause whoever replaces Brady will most likely be better than he was at the end...

Edited by Meatloaf63