Free Agency News and Updates - around the league

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Take the Covid19 discussion to one of the several appropriate threads dedicated to it.

I'm about to spend some time I could put to better use cleaning up the thread.

If you can't restrain yourself I will restrain you.

21 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It might be. #ripmoranskid

21 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

What happened to his kid?

Not to derail thread, but yeah it was him. And the old thread I just found in the archives is a pretty funny read. Action picks up on page 13:

Especially after Moran tweeted: "If I'm intentionally fabricating a story for attention, may my 8-year old get hit by a car.. Those who know me know better than that."

And then not even hours later it was proven everything he was reported was false.

• Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, DCbillsfan said:

I would love to have Clowney.  He is such a disruptor on the field.  Teams have to game plan for him and even then he makes a lot of plays.  It goes way beyond his sack numbers.  The Bills defense would go up a level with Clowney.

I prefer Clowney over Ngakoue

4 hours ago, whatdrought said:

So I don’t think we disagree after all- I may have misunderstood your initial post, my bad! ?

I think there’s a real argument for saying Shaq + Robert Quinn (hypothetically) does more for us than one of those big names. I wouldn’t complain if we did get one of those other guys though. I’d also rather keep Shaq no matter what, and move on from Murphy. 

My preference is Clowney as option 1.  Option 2, keep Shaq and sign Quinn.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Manther said:

I prefer Clowney over Ngakoue

My preference is Clowney as option 1.  Option 2, keep Shaq and sign Quinn.

And 3 years ago when Hughes seemingly hit the height of his penalties, he had 6 all season... Clowney had 13 that year.

So just be ready for that.

40 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Not to derail thread, but yeah it was him. And the old thread I just found in the archives is a pretty funny read. Action picks up on page 13:

Especially after Moran tweeted: "If I'm intentionally fabricating a story for attention, may my 8-year old get hit by a car.. Those who know me know better than that."

And then not even hours later it was proven everything he was reported was false.

I saw this, and was like Wait, I posted about Patrick Moran - then I saw the date! 

40 minutes ago, Logic said:

I just saw that Detroit released right tackle Rick Wagner.

I think he'd be a nice addition to the Bills o-line.

What is going on in Detroit? Why they are releasing some key offensive lineman is beyond me? 

• Like (+1) 1