Dawson Knox wins GMFB Angry Run of the Year

YoloinOhio

Knox gets it from me because a few of those guys came in for high tackles and slipped off.  Knox straight up punished two separate guys in the open field with two different moves.

The play could be used as training material for a stiff arm and shoulder charge class.  Just a monster play

• Like (+1) 4

If I'm remembering correctly Nate didn't even pick Knox to win the award in the week he won it, he went with the Juszczyk run. Now, for angry run of the year he votes for Knox.

I think they just wanted to leave it up to Kyle to decide.

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

LOL!  Brandt on meeting Josh Allen in person for the first time: "First of all, the guy is absolutely massive...he could be JJ Watt with a different haircut..he's huge" ??

Then when Brandt told Josh the name of his favorite Bills player: "It's Dawson Knox...the minute I said that, his eyes lit up and he just goes on a monologue of admiration for Dawson Knox, what a star he's going to be, how he is when he gets the ball he's just so physical and so powerful...on a red carpet where others are a little bit tight lipped and careful about what they're gonna say, Josh Allen went on and on about how much he loves this young tight end and what a bright future he has, it was really fun"

I do believe Josh Allen does love him some "Hard Knox".  But I also believe if Brandt had named many of the other players on offense - John Brown, Cole Beasley, Motor Singletary, Cody Ford, Mongo Feliciano, Dion Dawkins - Brandt might well have found himself deluged with just as much love and enthusiasm.  I think Josh means it when he says "I love these guys".  He doesn't want to talk about himself, which is probably 99% of what he was being asked....HE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT HIS GUYS!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

LOL!  Brandt on meeting Josh Allen in person for the first time: "First of all, the guy is absolutely massive...he could be JJ Watt with a different haircut..he's huge" ??

Then when Brandt told Josh the name of his favorite Bills player: "It's Dawson Knox...the minute I said that, his eyes lit up and he just goes on a monologue of admiration for Dawson Knox, what a star he's going to be, how he is when he gets the ball he's just so physical and so powerful...on a red carpet where others are a little bit tight lipped and careful about what they're gonna say, Josh Allen went on and on about how much he loves this young tight end and what a bright future he has, it was really fun"

I do believe Josh Allen does love him some "Hard Knox".  But I also believe if Brandt had named many of the other players on offense - John Brown, Cole Beasley, Motor Singletary, Cody Ford, Mongo Feliciano, Dion Dawkins - Brandt might well have found himself deluged with just as much love and enthusiasm.  I think Josh means it when he says "I love these guys".  He doesn't want to talk about himself, which is probably 99% of what he was being asked....HE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT HIS GUYS!

LET’S GO!!!!!!! Time to shred us some AFC

(...in just a few + months! :D)